Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Obamot » 19/01/22, 22:08

Janic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJTRV2RhpQ
interesting intervention by martin Blachier
Was that the reason for his reversal?
Blachier who prepares minds for the annual vaccination, well, let's see...!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Janic » 20/01/22, 08:14

Was that the reason for his reversal?
Blachier who prepares minds for the annual vaccination, well, let's see...!
he is and remains provaxx, you don't change a provaxx at the snap of a finger, I'm talking above all about his position on the pseudo vaccination of young children and the fact that he refuses to vaccinate his own. To hold an abstract, theoretical discourse, and to be confronted with one's own reality, that's two!
But it does not concern that he himself, parents for the pseudo vaccination for themselves hesitate to do it on their kids, fear changes sides!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/22, 20:29

Iceland, The 3 doses 2x more hospitalizations than the 2 doses. Fuck the booster. it boosts!

FJkaMCsWUAEzInk.png
FJkaMCsWUAEzInk.png (72.9 KiB) Accessed 750 times
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/01/22, 11:24

Christophe wrote:Fuck the booster. it boosts

The “reminder” it grates
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/01/22, 11:41

Without wanting to call you anything.... Look at the tweet in question.... There is one that adds to this graph the curve of the unvaccinated... It still allows you to add a bit of objectivity, if however the curves are not bogus...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJmzPkZXwAA ... me=900x900
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 21/01/22, 11:49

If Rajqawee is around, or others who work in hospitals:
I would like to know how it is going for hospitalizations and people tested.
- Arrivals at the emergency room, for example for a broken arm: is the person tested covid?
- Hospitalizations, outpatient or not, who is tested? everyone or only the novax?
In short, who is tested in the hospital, who is not tested?

This is to understand the possible biases in the count of vax novax hospitalized.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/01/22, 12:00

Macro wrote:Without wanting to call you anything.... Look at the tweet in question.... There is one that adds to this graph the curve of the unvaccinated... It still allows you to add a bit of objectivity, if however the curves are not bogus...

Iceland.JPG
Iceland.JPG (124.27 KiB) Viewed 683 times
https://www.covid.is/data
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/01/22, 12:00

I am not vaccinated. I am followed for my chronic illness, consultations, X-rays, MRIs, blood tests, various and varied analyses.... I NEVER ASKED MY TO PRESENT NOR HEALTH PASS NOR TEST before receiving me.
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/01/22, 12:15

Normally until then, it is the hospital pass for consultations. : Shock:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/01/22, 12:18

Well, me at the pslv in chambray les tours... They don't ask me anything... Maybe it's because it's a private clinic...
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "