Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Remundo

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Remundo » 17/01/22, 21:46

If it was Simple: : we are going to agree with you on the PFGs, but otherwise what do you think of that?
Remundo wrote:I confirm, I confirm!

Covid: a 16-year-old boy hospitalized in Montpellier for myocarditis after his vaccine booster dose

Alexandre finally spent three days in intensive care and then two days in cardiology. With a clear diagnosis: myocarditis. And an avalanche of examinations: blood tests, ultrasound and MRI of the heart.

“The doctors noted on the report that it was a vaccination accident, supports Marine, the big nurse sister. Her case was declared in pharmacovigilance with the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Products Health (ANSM)."

Free Midi Source

I'll add this too:

1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 22:02

These rotten LREM "manage" France like an advertising agency. We are no longer citizens but clients of multinationals that the government sponsors by paying them with our own money. Denarii which will therefore no longer feed the priority items which are dilapidating a little more from year to year. These people are organizing our ruin! I have no more words to express my disgust. : Evil: :(
3 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 17/01/22, 22:23

The fact that a funeral director testifies (which is VERY rare) allows us to have a priori independent vision of the hospital system, which could bring up anomalies in the counting of COVID deaths.

When he says that per period, 100% of deaths in EPHAD were counted COVID death without TEST, without consultation of a DOCTOR, one can decently note that serious anomalies are denounced by this man.

This is only a testimony, but there is such omerta on the deaths due to the vaccine and we hardly speak of the bad counts of 2020.

This testimony only serves to alert the drift of a system that is losing its soul and self-destructing, apart from the gravediggers who sold the corpse of France to multinationals. : Evil:
These only need brainless "zombies" who agree to work for ever cheaper, with ever less purchasing power and freedom (it's too important a thing to leave to "beggars" : roll: )
1 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 22:29

jean.caissepas wrote:The fact that a funeral director testifies (which is VERY rare) allows us to have a priori independent vision of the hospital system, which could bring up anomalies in the counting of COVID deaths.

He testifies and talks about things requiring documents to which he does not have access. Moreover, at the 17th minute he says: "I suspect that... or else overdoses of xxx", and then he scrolls. Sorry but that's not believable. "I strongly suspect" that's bullshit. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/01/22, 13:33

I suspect that... or else overdoses of xxx", and then it rolls. Sorry but that's not believable. "I strongly suspect" that's a hoax.
so 1 everywhere. : Cheesy:
How would the same approach work for our funeral directors? We are also discussing this covid: "we testify and talk about things requiring documents to which we do not have access. There remains the testimony of professionals directly concerned with the deceased individuals and, according to this director, confirmed by colleagues from 45 other companies that common pathologies were noted covid.
Here again they (the provaxx authorities) do the same thing to us as with AIDS covering common pathologies whose individuals died, without having any AIDS and it's been going on for more than 100 years!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 18/01/22, 15:25

For those with a short memory (see the bottom tweet):

0 x
Past habits must change,

because the future must not die.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/01/22, 15:44

sicetaitsimple wrote:You are a big jerk....
I was just responding to Janic by saying that it was certainly not within the prerogatives of the Funeral Directors to decide on a cause of death.
Do you think otherwise?
Well go ahead, tell us about the "cause" of the deaths, because I don't think you've ever approached this in your life, search wed2
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/01/22, 15:53

Janic wrote:Blabla funeral directors? We are discussing blââ covid hihan documents to which we do not have access. Gruiiik professionals cuicui deceased individuals and according to this director confirmed colleagues meuuuuh 45 other gronk companies were covid rated.
authorities gngngniii provaxx AIDS covering pathologies deceased, without having won any AIDS 100 years that it lasts!

Magnificent delirium! Congratulations again, you are outdoing yourself these days! : roll: :(
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/01/22, 15:56

Obamot wrote:Well go ahead, tell us about the "cause" of the deaths, because I don't think you've ever approached this in your life, search wed2

You know how to read? I was just writing:
I was just responding to Janic by saying that it was certainly not in the prerogatives of the Funeral Directors to decide on a cause of death.
Something else?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/01/22, 15:59

You can't read: unless you had something to say about the “causes” I told you to shut it up.

Everyone here knows that your goal is to mess things up, the proof is that you didn't know how to talk about the causes: CQFD
Last edited by Obamot the 18 / 01 / 22, 16: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "