Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 20:29

And the other crackpot who blindly believes (even speaking of "courage" !!!) what a conspiratorial undertaker can rant about who does not have access to the medical records of the deceased, relayed by an ultra conspiratorial site whose source is another forum mega conspiracy, fascist, climate negationist and so on and the worst ... You surprise me that it's going to the balls !!! : Shock: : Evil:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Janic » 17/01/22, 20:38

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »17/01/22, 21:29
And the other crackpot who blindly believes (even speaking of "courage" !!!) what a conspiratorial undertaker can rant about who does not have access to the medical records of the deceased, relayed by an ultra conspiratorial site whose source is another forum mega conspiracy, fascist, climate negationist and so on and the worst ... You surprise me that it's going to the balls !!! : Shock: : Evil:
are you aware that this is exactly what conformist vaccinalists like those of this forum who regard it asun forum mega conspiracy, fascist, climato denier and so on and the worst ... You surprise me that it's going to the balls " : Shock: and who take you for a crackpot.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 20:45

Sorry, but at this level of stupidity, I can only give up! The madness has won all the "camps". It has become either black or white, reason has disappeared in favor of incantation, beliefs and certainties "in advance". Lamentable, pitiful, damaging. :(
Personally, those who are in camps, fuck you ALL!!! : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/22, 20:50

Janic wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Three "likes" for this sub shit of misinformation, no kidding guys, you're drifting dangerously!!! : Shock: :(
indeed it is far too little to support the courage to testify openly. : Oops: it would indeed be interesting to have stats from the professionals who are at the end of the chain.
The only thing I remember, because it correlates with the data that Dr. Blachier revealed recently (only 2% of hospis covid) is that there would have been few victims in 2020, at least not the titanic infection curves that have been presented by this hole Duc de Simplet (and his acolytes) for almost a year and a half...

Of the pure juice delivered almost daily, we do not forget. And here is a testimony that correlates certain data. Humans are far from perfect, sometimes some want to add a little more... To play it off... That doesn't necessarily make the whole testimony useless. But MOST IMPORTANT, it is that there are many other data which they are irrefutable proofs, and thus this testimony, my faith, is not a determining point. I can give my testimony, because I I was interested in it... At the very beginning of the health crisis, at the HUG morgue then at the St Georges cemetery, there were no more cases than during the major flu epidemics, and my friend, head of clinic had told me — that after reviewing data to which only certain senior officials have access — it turned out to be a “military-grade” virus.

I already had to say it here, but the families could not see the deceased, there was no ceremony in the presence of the body which was burned. That's what we were talking about, not an explosion of funeral announcements. There was no noticeable difference in bed crowding either, except for the fact that hospital beds were regularly removed. Later, funeral notices were deleted, with the pretext that it could give ideas to ill-intentioned people.

All things considered, the intox rehashed ad nauseam in the fofo by the “funny ones”, was much more damaging than these isolated cases!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 20:59

Continue in your conspiratorial delusions, you have completely gone crazy. It will be without me. In any case, reasonable people who continue to check and inform themselves, weigh the pros and cons no longer have any cost, are "out". We have entered the era of delirium tremens. :(
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/22, 21:03

"your" :?:

Can you give a specific example?

(I mean not something relegated to the rank of hypothesis)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/01/22, 21:11

Janic wrote: it would indeed be interesting to have stats from the professionals who are at the end of the chain.

Bah yes, moreover it is abnormal that the causes of death are not established by the Funeral Directors!
Grandpa, your condition is deteriorating more and more, you should consult a doctor.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/22, 21:18

sicetaitsimple wrote:Bah yes, moreover it is abnormal that the causes of death are not established by the Funeral Directors
Damn, you bastard revisionist. With your cynicism, you might still want to come back to the controversy of those who died "du“covid, SV”with” covid. Or develop us your theory on the causes of diseases? Shameful.

Moderated by Rémundo: excessive comments

code: Select all

Il vaudrait bien te pendre haut et court, pour une saloperie de post de la sorte.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/01/22, 21:39

You are a big jerk....
I was just responding to Janic by saying that it was certainly not within the prerogatives of the Funeral Directors to decide on a cause of death.
Do you think otherwise?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 21:39

Obamot wrote:
"your" :?:

Can you give a specific example?

(I mean not something relegated to the rank of hypothesis)

To do what ? Go back to cutting hair into quarters, then into eights, etc. until you're no longer thirsty like with Bouzo? Your opinion is made, the rest being "relegated to the rank of hypothesis" (sic) I have no more points to share with you than with a funny one, you all rocked. Christophe, give me 90 days, I'm sick of this mess. :(

Ps: ESPECIALLY NO PM :!: : Evil:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "