Understand the world we live in?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understand the world we live in?

by Janic » 18/10/21, 19:50

Everyone doesn't give a damn about this kind of prose and me first.
Once again, your name is not everyone, ABCile way, the narcissist. But you don't know how to stop in your provocations either, so don't be surprised at the backlash!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/10/21, 19:55

Janic wrote:
Everyone doesn't give a damn about this kind of prose and me first.
Once again, your name is not everyone, ABCile way, the narcissist. But you don't know how to stop in your provocations either, so don't be surprised at the backlash!

Except that for this blow, he is right, you piss off, you harass and "we" wonder why you have it in the snitch ... : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/10/21, 20:03

guy
Except that for this blow, he is right, you piss off, you harass and "we" wonder why you have it in the snitch ... : roll:
this concerns ONLY and ONLY this point : Arrowd: and you are one of the individuals targeted, as a priority, in these roosters from which he then claims to be exempt.
humus wrote:
One on the real background and one on the cock fighting with the names of birds
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/10/21, 20:43

I am not a rooster, not an Alpha male, not a cador. I roll (joints) for myself and do not make an alliance with ANYBODY. I hate power, considering that the only valid one is that which one exerts on oneself.
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 19/10/21, 00:09

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: you harass and "we" wonder why you have it in the snitch ... : roll:

I suspect, but I would not like to put a euro back in the machine and especially everyone does not care except jaundice which should rather question himself instead of being stupidly the plaything of his primary reactions.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/10/21, 00:58

Calm down people!
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 19/10/21, 07:45

Obamot wrote:... we don't see you insulting yourself so much ...

Obamot wrote:NO WE DON'T TAKE ACTION ON THESE SUBJECTS AND YOUR LACK OF POSITION ...

It's true, I don't really want to react to every word written on a forum (and to tell the truth I also have a life on the side ... it must take time to write all his many loooong messages).

Pretty messages, super well documented (sourced as they say) with lovely prose and all!

And then it is not given to everyone (I do not feel capable of it) to play with the omniscient chief (medicine, mechanics, economy, chemistry, electronics ... etc).

Obamot wrote:... Talk about a blah-blah-blah ... : Shock: :P

He said ... : Mrgreen:

In short, I leave you your platform, your forum, your readers ... your toy (probably the world you live in).

Go, go ... hop, hop, hop ... to work ... the whole world is impatiently waiting for your opinions, your thoughts!
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 19/10/21, 09:06

@ AD44 Went out of questions on a specific technical point from a member, I think that on forum there are those who are frustrated with life.
I'm not saying I'm in it to let Janic make a speech, but in fact I'm in it. : Wink:
We do not find, or no longer find in life, an adequate place of expression.
We don't feel useful in real life as we think we could be, or as we would dream of being.
Un forum becomes a trap because it allows you to compensate for this frustration in life, it allows you to express yourself all over the place, but in a life that remains poor in terms of relationship, close to a cage, which also remains frustrating. It becomes absurd : Lol:
Un forum is a facility which, if it did not exist, would force us to be more active outside in our favorite fields.

On the positive side, a forum is a place of intellectual emulation that I did not find in real life with its c .. that I did not find in real life. : Lol:
Un forum, it solves problems that we would not have had if we were not sure forum.

Use but not abuse it. : Wink:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/10/21, 13:02

Don't, don't understand its syntax, and I've already told him that I regret that he doesn't post more, well no, but Hello what?

And I only publish 4 posts / day on average (see profile) and the guy thinks that with just that, he could do “everything kékidit” Image
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/10/21, 17:05

Obamot wrote:And I only publish 4 posts / day on average (see profile) and the guy thinks that with just that, he could do “everything kékidit”

Well then! How many have you published per day for 12 months? You don't seem to me in the best position to give lessons in "sobriety" forumish.
0 x