Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/12/21, 19:50

ABC2019 wrote:
(I'm not saying that for myself, I'm not a caregiver, but I hear more and more, again this evening on the phone ringing from France Inter)

I'm listening to it, it's all propaganda. From the choice of questions from listeners through the responses of speakers, we go from bullshit to a lie, from exaggeration to manipulation. This program is (Tonight) scandalous !!! In fact their speech is the counterpart of those from which I dissociate myself. We came to "scarecrow" versus "scarecrow". : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

Re: Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 19:52

ABC2019 wrote:I still have a question: do you realize that we are hearing more and more testimonies from caregivers exhausted by the health crisis, who are fed up with seeing unvaccinated assholes parade in their health services? Réa, and who can no longer support your speeches?

Uh I don't understand, are you talking about the 37% of unvaccinated deaths? : Shock:

100-37% how much is that?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/21, 19:58

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I still have a question: do you realize that we are hearing more and more testimonies from caregivers exhausted by the health crisis, who are fed up with seeing unvaccinated assholes parade in their health services? Réa, and who can no longer support your speeches?

Uh I don't understand, are you talking about the 37% of unvaccinated deaths? : Shock:

no I'm talking about the 52% occupying the unvaccinated sheaf beds + 1% partially vaccinated + 44% not having their 3rd booster, i.e. 97% of the total

https://www.lci.fr/sante/coronavirus-pa ... 05118.html
Last edited by ABC2019 the 20 / 12 / 21, 20: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/12/21, 20:00

ABC2019 wrote: 44% did not have their 3rd reminder

Ah the bastards, the criminals, the murderers !!! : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/21, 20:05

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: 44% did not have their 3rd reminder

Ah the bastards, the criminals, the murderers !!! : roll:

not those who did not have the time to do it, but those who make head stuffing by repeating that it is not worth to be vaccinated if one is not at risk, whereas there is many who enter critical care without comorbidity.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/21, 20:11

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:

no I'm talking about the 52% occupying the unvaccinated sheaf beds + 1% partially vaccinated + 44% not having their 3rd booster, i.e. 97% of the total

Stop being falsely indignant, the injections have caused hundreds of thousands of deaths if you use the minimum patch of x10, and 2,5 million deaths if you use the patch given by Dr Blachier of x100.

And that only concerns the EU
So shut up ...
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 12 / 21, 20: 16, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 20:11

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Thank you, you confirm thatwith 63% of vaccinated deaths for 48% of vaccinated hospitalizations, the vaccinated DIE MORE in the hospital than the unvaccinated!

So the vaccine does indeed kill!

Thank you goodbye !
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/12/21, 20:12

Obamot wrote:The injections have left hundreds of thousands of people dead.

How do you think you stay believable when you throw such bullshit ??? : Shock:
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/21, 20:18

Explain yourself.
You do not know the correctives to apply to the pharmacovigilance figures?

Ask Remundo
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 12 / 21, 20: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/12/21, 20:18

Uh ... Here I put you a like!
0 x