Functional economy (Special World Environment Day) - Pass-science

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Functional economy (Special World Environment Day) - Pass-science

by Gardener » 12/06/21, 21:23

The claoud of household appliances?

But, I'm going to leave my shirt there, right?
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/06/21, 22:43

I see that some, for lack of serious analyzes, pour into moral condemnation and, so dazzled by what exists, do not conceive of the possibility of improvements, reducing the choices to a grotesque binary, of the style dear to the FN: "France, we love it or we leave it"...

Current democracy, as underlined Sen-no-sen, corresponds in substance to the condition for optimizing the functioning of the market in an expansion phase. This is what inspired F.Fukuyama the idea of ​​bringing together (formal) democracy and market economy as the end of history. But, like many concepts, this one was far from translating a culmination, only what corresponded to a limited period. In the recessive phases which the economy is now encountering in the countries of the capitalist centers, this type of operation is doomed in the long term and will evolve towards more authoritarian aspects. The creation of a substitute enemy for the defunct USSR, in the form of an Islamism represented as the exact opposite of "Western values" (which he himself claims for good reasons *) is now manifested under the form of a threat coming from abroad (reinforcing latent nationalism) and from within (awakening the specter of the "fifth column" and justifying any security policy).
Due to heightened international competition, the number of winners is drastically decreasing and only governments in a position to intervene in the market are able to stand out, as was the case in all catch-up modernizations. . China has understood this well and is not about to "democratize".

* Since this terrorist project was built as an antithesis of this civilization which definitively excludes the peripheral zones by inability to compete.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 12/06/21, 23:11

I have learned one thing, and that is that any argument or discussion that begins with "right or extreme right" discredits all the rest of the speech.

Mittérrand read Céline

Luchini recites it, the left allows itself and adorns itself with virtues.

Pétain said: The earth does not lie.

So the green people?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/06/21, 23:26

Hitler said: It is easier to stay with your mouth open than with your arm outstretched.

So the gardeners?
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 12/06/21, 23:52

The gardener replies that it is well to offend his intentions
That you suck what you wanted
Very comfortable, you took
Whether gay or wood
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 13/06/21, 00:06

Ho and then hey, I stop
At first I wanted to talk about the vegetable garden but I let myself be taken in and my surface is weird when it comes to culture,
I leave you because the circle is from her with you;
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/06/21, 01:17

sen-no-sen wrote:We do live in a democracy, yes but a democracy of market and opinion,
Hello !
Until then I was content with "plutocracy," but it holds!

sen-no-sen wrote: it would therefore be fairer to speak marketing ochlocracy.
As a reminder, democracy is the power of the people ... the problem is that in our time and in our techno-industrial societies, the people have become an imaginary category ...
Suddenly, isn't the cause to look on the side of the current decay of the elites (and consequently politicians) who have become lazy and incompetent - prefer to give in to the easy way (dependence on technologies: easy money via speculation, artificial intelligence and recourse to expert systems, even other tactics to obtain quick profits) rather than questioning oneself - which would induce this “Marketing ochlocracy”, who in the end would take advantage of this sort of chaos to impose their will on the “market” (and therefore on society)? And renewal of this system which would self-maintain its own obsolescence.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 13/06/21, 07:23

sen-no-sen wrote:We do live in a democracy, yes but a democracy of market and opinion, so it would be fairer to speak marketing ochlocracy.
As a reminder, democracy is the power of the people ... the problem is that in our time and in our techno-industrial societies, the people have become an imaginary category ...

Yes we are in the democracy of the financial interest (plutocracy), aspect little mediatized since considered as in the order of things. (Except exception and except youtube)
and ochlocracy? A puff in the face of this first violence, generally violent itself since the result of pushing to the limit. This violence will be highly publicized and criticized .... the initial violence of financial interest much less and especially obliterated during these crowd movements.

We are not a democracy but a representative democracy.
This could be justified at the time when Marseille Paris required 2 days (?) On horseback. We had to send representatives.
Today, in the digital age, true direct democracy could be exercised.

As Exni would say, democracy is evolving but in the wrong direction for the moment, less and less the general interest is represented.
hence the episodic reaction of the crowd when it is really unbearable.

Edit: I redundant with Obamot that I had not read.
Last edited by eclectron the 13 / 06 / 21, 07: 35, 2 edited once.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 13/06/21, 07:30

Ahmed wrote: The creation of a substitute enemy for the defunct USSR, in the form of Islamism

There is also ecologism as a substitute enemy, although "they" are beginning to realize that without nature we do not exist.
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 13/06/21, 09:21

Ahmed wrote: The over-valuation of the ego is only a consequence of this state of affairs.

The company is in our image and vice versa. All this is self-sustaining nicely and evolves little or not, on the initial point that is the ego.
It is considered unsurpassable * so you have to deal with it, but there is a gap between you have to do with and cultivate it.
* fundamentally false but in practice very predominantly unsurpassable, so Ok to do with it.
At school, we should educate on the harmful aspect of the ego, not to cultivate it so much. M'enfin it would quickly fool the revolution! How to continue to join when you have seen ...

Ahmed wrote: the fashion for personal development which comes in two superficially opposed aspects

Yes, making the System unbearable, bearable, being more efficient and also the commodification of this mental engineering.
Nothing to do with the emancipation of the ego which leads to a rejection of all that and of society as it is, since there is a rejection of certain aspects of oneself (at least at the beginning, before a total rejection )
The company is in our image and vice versa.
Therefore a personal work on the ego modifies (marginally) society.
Look how I get attacked by the conventional : Lol: and my fine speeches don't seem to change their position one iota : Lol: the ego is solid!
The form of my expression should not be adequate, not easy for someone who has long considered himself "handicapped" of the expression

Ahmed wrote: Regarding "comfort", it would already be necessary to define what is meant precisely by this. Not sure that your "savages" :P exchange theirs for ours ... I saw a short time ago a report where we saw animals in a zoo: they led an objectively very comfortable life, since they were regularly fed (with an appropriate diet). !), treated in the event of health concerns, without predators and thus assured of a much longer life than that of their congeners in the natural environment. However, I did not have the impression that it corresponded to their expectations, that there was something deeply artificial in this attempt to represent the living. I saw in it, beyond this simple observation, an allegory of the human condition, as a "voluntary" prisoner of a process of self-destruction and of the multiple regressions that this implies.

Interesting as a point of view.
It's hard to take a step back as a hunter-gatherer. I have never done ! : Lol: but when I see the poor forest that surrounds me, I tell myself that it is not won. : roll:
I had considered it in my mind at one time and it did not appeal to me at all and it is illegal in France unless you do this on your own (and huge) land, and you still have to help nature to produce edible for humans almost all year round.

We must face the facts we are thinking beings who now know how to create living conditions that a king of yesteryear would not have envisioned. Difficult to backtrack on purpose ...
Always these little energy slaves ...
The upper limit of comfort should naturally be dictated by the amount of clean energy available.
Factually we can cut back on the needs because as already said the race for profit, wastes a lot of fossil energy. It is enough to get out of this diktat of the profitable.
By reviewing the copy: agroecology, local, sustainable etc. .. for equal results, for equal comfort, the energy need should already decrease.
Should we fall back on comfort? I do not know but probable and above all to increase the volume of renewable energies.
or else be very smart to find sober energy solutions guaranteeing equal comfort.
As Janco said with his 2CV at 2l per cent for everyone, it is always that of gained on the dependence on fossils and on the emissions of CO2. Certainly we lose in POWER!
Again the ego that is not happy ... cruel disease that we have.
0 x
whatever.

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"