Frédéric Lenoir: spirituality in the world

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Frédéric Lenoir: spirituality in the world

by eclectron » 07/06/21, 19:45

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
eclectron wrote:In the register of spirituality, so far you have only been in mytho mode and it is not for lack of having questioned you.

And I already explained to you why I will never tell you anything. I'd rather sound like a myth than talk to you about things you can't understand, and everything you post indicates that I was right to keep quiet. : Mrgreen:

you imitate exocet well, draped in your ego.
This only confirms that you have not gone beyond the mythological mode because spiritual people I have known, it is something else than what you offer us.
Nobody says "you can't understand".
Anything human, I can understand.
what above the mind, I begin to "identify" and in particular that it is inaccessible to the mind.
Basically eternity encompasses time (mental) but not the other way around.
By taking people for idiots, you stay there.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/06/21, 19:49

Janic wrote:
Fools, no path of evolution can come.
and he knows who he is talking about by being the first concerned .... Obviously it's just a lead!
Right, I'm the target, so I see them up close.
ah damn, I still lacked precision which seemed obvious to me: the fool in question being the author of this sentence ... ah it was you! that's why you are the first concerned
Rest assured, you are not far from eclectron. You have your specificities in the deficiencies, but overall it is held.
coming from you, I am not reassured precisely, I expect each time an additional stupidity which does not take long besides, characteristic of your intellectual deficiencies.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/06/21, 20:15

eclectron wrote:
eclectron wrote:In the register of spirituality, so far you have only been in mytho mode and it is not for lack of having questioned you.

And I already explained to you why I will never tell you anything. I'd rather sound like a myth than talk to you about things you can't understand, and everything you post indicates that I was right to keep quiet. : Mrgreen:

you imitate exocet well, draped in your ego.<<< Pure fantasy, pure projection (exocet ???).
This only confirms that you have not gone beyond the mythological mode because spiritual people I have known, it is something else than what you offer us. <<< Rub shoulders with IRL and rub shoulders on a forum, it has nothing to do. I've already explained it to you, and I'm not offering ANYTHING. What is "a spiritual"?
Anything human, I can understand. <<< In view of what I "exchanged" with you, in fact, you cannot understand.
what above the mind, I begin to "identify" and in particular that it is inaccessible to the mind. <<< Bof, it does not sweat bézef ...
Basically eternity encompasses time (mental) but not the other way around. <<< If it is with this kind of "thing" that you hope to "travel", you will not go far!
By taking people for idiots, you stay there.<<< You should worry about yourself instead of assuming what you cannot achieve.

Aside from posting dung for years on the subject, you never said what you thought about any of this or enlightened anyone on the subject. Maybe YOU have nothing to say because you don't understand what you are handling. When you know that you can spend years meditating on a single word, you make me laugh with your streams of Youtubers from my two and their nutty recipes (All of which have something to sell, as if by chance). Your notion of spirituality is almost obscene and is just a trade with your ego. Good luck despite your casseroles.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 05:55

eclectron wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:And I already explained to you why I will never tell you anything. I'd rather sound like a myth than talk to you about things you can't understand, and everything you post indicates that I was right to keep quiet. : Mrgreen:

you imitate exocet well, draped in your ego.<<< Pure fantasy, pure projection (exocet ???).
This only confirms that you have not gone beyond the mythological mode because spiritual people I have known, it is something else than what you offer us. <<< Rub shoulders with IRL and rub shoulders on a forum, it has nothing to do. I've already explained it to you, and I'm not offering ANYTHING. What is "a spiritual"?
Anything human, I can understand. <<< In view of what I "exchanged" with you, in fact, you cannot understand.
what above the mind, I begin to "identify" and in particular that it is inaccessible to the mind. <<< Bof, it does not sweat bézef ...
Basically eternity encompasses time (mental) but not the other way around. <<< If it is with this kind of "thing" that you hope to "travel", you will not go far!
By taking people for idiots, you stay there.<<< You should worry about yourself instead of assuming what you cannot achieve.

Aside from posting dung for years on the subject, you never said what you thought about any of this or enlightened anyone on the subject. Maybe YOU have nothing to say because you don't understand what you are handling. When you know that you can spend years meditating on a single word, you make me laugh with your streams of Youtubers from my two and their nutty recipes (All of which have something to sell, as if by chance). Your notion of spirituality is almost obscene and is just a trade with your ego. Good luck despite your casseroles.

It's your opinion, your perception, your own limitations.
in a piece of shit there is a message, no need to meditate on it for two centuries, a moment is enough.
Meditating on a word is pure bullshit but we have the right to try the experiment to find out: it is to stupefy and dull the mind, it is to force it to find a grandiose prison. : Lol:
Here I am not "thoroughly", because the gap would be too large, already with more than basic it is a concern ...
What I propose, are only various and varied tracks, to help the quidam of this decerebrating and dry society, to put the foot in the stirrup, to discover that there is "something else" than what the mainstream offers.
No more ambition than that.
I am giving back the change that was given to me 27 years ago.
It's all over the place because everyone is different and no one will have the same hook.
and I personally find positive elements in what I offer.
With his personal story, everyone is where they are, so you don't have to judge that so-and-so it sucks, so-and-so necessarily brings it to those who need it, Sir, I play it "I know everything". : Lol:
"You don't know what you don't know", meditate on it : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/06/21, 07:50

It's called the obvious. : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 08:18

Janic wrote:
It's called the obvious. : Cheesy:

I am his reincarnation! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/06/21, 08:34

I am his reincarnation!
So it does exist, then, reincarnation?
I met a guru who was in his millionth reincarnation of Moses, unable to recite the texts written on the tables of the law, which nevertheless strike the mind of such an august person. Do not confuse I believe myself and I am!
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 09:05

Janic wrote:
I am his reincarnation!
So it does exist, then, reincarnation?
I met a guru who was in his millionth reincarnation of Moses, unable to recite the texts written on the tables of the law, which nevertheless strike the mind of such an august person. Do not confuse I believe myself and I am!

I was kidding, of course.
The subject of reincarnation is very complex and difficult.
At my level I can only have a bundle of consistent clues and therefore no absolute certainty but I would rather say yes.

Assuming that your (imaginary?) Example is really the reincarnation of Moses, there is no reason that details of his past life (the color of his socks at the time : Lol: ) interfere later.
Reincarnation being seen as an evolutionary process of the soul, it is more at the level of what is well understood or to work that features of Moses could reflect in the present of a person.
I like this quote: Only the unconsciousness of what one is reincarnates.
As long as we have not seen being nothing, we reincarnate.
As saying Ahmed, "don't believe what I'm telling you" : Lol:

One more proof that the incarnation exists, it is in the spell checker of the forum ! : Lol:

Otherwise yes, the mind (ego) likes to glorify itself by posing as the reincarnation of Ramses II or Napoleon or ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Which only adds to the discrediting of the serious subject.
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/06/21, 09:20

Assuming that your (imaginary?) Example is really the reincarnation of Moses, there is no reason that details of his past life (the color of his socks at the time : Lol: ) interfere later.
do not push! There is a fundamental difference between remembering to have been somebody (the good thing!) While not remembering what made the particularity of its existence.
Both reincarnation and resurrection pose the same difficulty of why? which is ultimately the same: the fear of final annihilation! Human vanity. : roll:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 09:44

Janic wrote: There is a fundamental difference between remembering to have been somebody (the good thing!) While not remembering what made the particularity of its existence.

By that I meant that the 10 Commandments may be just a detail, as much as his socks, in that person's soul evolution process.
Carrying all the details of past lives is too heavy to evolve, to test anything else, then.
Do you think Hitler can come back with a light heart if he remembers everything he did or said?

Janic wrote:Both reincarnation and resurrection pose the same difficulty of why? which is ultimately the same: the fear of final annihilation! Human vanity. : roll:

Yes of course, fear of final annihilation.
On this point, I can reassure you, the one who is worried (the ego as it is at the end of its life) does not go through return customs.
He doesn't reincarnate, he has good reason to be worried : Lol:
parts to be worked on reincarnate, but not as a whole.
Death would be useless if we reincarnated with the same ego. No reset, no novelty, no evolution.
the ego is a construction of the present, a construction of temporality, with some elements of the past.
All this on the assumption that reincarnation does take place.

If we consider that Jesus Christ received "oriental" teachings, the resurrection would be a pale copy of reincarnation. What did he say precisely on this subject, was it correctly transcribed, was it correctly understood ????
Mysteries and rubber balls.
This is why I prefer recent spiritual books whose speech is direct and not distorted.
0 x
whatever.

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "