The impact of the internet and social networks on children and adolescents

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The impact of the internet on the younger generations

by Obamot » 04/05/21, 15:27

Christophe wrote:Otherwise who found the rape of the rat? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

This is what she writes on social networks this “teacher”, should not be surprised by the drift of the students then ... who are reduced to somewhere “ã identify with an embarrassment around the dough', while they are the future of the nation, (the students read this eh ...)

DA28C4D1-A76A-4BFF-A42E-A6D1639BB1A7.jpeg
DA28C4D1-A76A-4BFF-A42E-A6D1639BB1A7.jpeg (289.23 Kio) Consulté 1664 fois

Then the side “have you seen me” of the choice of his avatar, made up and stilted to death (ohlàlã his hairstyle ...)

74DD8A47-458F-412D-9FE7-1EECD8CA3CEB.jpeg
74DD8A47-458F-412D-9FE7-1EECD8CA3CEB.jpeg (119.71 Kio) Consulté 1654 fois

After that, I dare not even imagine how his students come dressed in class, each more enticing than the other!
And to be surprised ,,,
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 05 / 21, 15: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

Re: The impact of the internet on the younger generations

by Christophe » 04/05/21, 15:29

ABC2019 wrote:than what he does with his laptop on the way to college ...

And even more difficult: with that of his friends! So drop there no solution! We're all screwed! Roll on the big Reset! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

Re: The impact of the internet and social networks on children and teens

by Christophe » 04/05/21, 17:53

An article on the subject which perfectly illustrates my remarks above!

"My brain is rotting": when making laughs on TikTok leads to overwork

TikTokers who amuse the gallery, there are plenty. Sometimes some of them announce overnight that they are going to take a break or even delete the app altogether. We wondered what made them say stop to TikTok.

More than 280 subscribers, funny videos posted almost every day, to moan about the news, to have lunch while sharing their moods or to let go of a few dance steps… Thomas seemed to be having so much fun on TikTok that he amused his fans. However, in March, almost a year after his arrival, he announced through several videos that he needed to take a step back on this application.

The creators of humorous content on TikTok are very successful. They are there to react immediately with cynicism to each news item or to offer video clips of a few tens of seconds to make fun of the little things of everyday life. Once they break through, some put pressure on themselves to try and keep the number of views, likes and subscribers up. To continue to break through the TikTok algorithm, you have to produce a lot in quantity and quality. A requirement that is not always easy when it comes to writing sketches and thinking about jokes all day long.

Thomas, the decoration store manager who became TikTokeur by force of confinement, experienced the TikTok mechanics as a "vicious circle". He was convinced to launch into the creation of videos without putting pressure on himself, "just for fun". But a few months later, he realized that his rising popularity curve mattered more and more to him. “Sometimes I would think for hours and ask myself, 'What could I say? I absolutely have to release a video ”, he recalls, questioned by Numerama.

(...)

Take a step back so as not to sink

Caroline Cuny advises to "put things in a certain perspective": "I am responsible for the content that I produce, but I am not responsible for what others do with it, whether they share or not, that the algorithm relays or not, it's not my own doing ”. No need to ruminate on a few videos that are not as successful as the others and instead stay focused on "the present moment". Easier said than done ?

Antoine applies these tips to the letter. He soon realized that being inspired for content every day was going to be impossible for him. "For me, if we make humor videos is to make people laugh, it is not to gain subscribers," he said, questioned by Numerama. To protect himself, he chooses not to watch the comments below his videos and to focus on the positive messages he receives. "I always try to keep in mind that it is me who uses TikTok and not the other way around". But his popularity increasing gradually, he knows that he is not immune to sinking: "The day I see that making 50 likes, it affects me, I will ask myself questions and I maybe stop making videos ”.

Thanks to his entourage, Tomy, the server of the South West, managed to take a step back and regain control. He then decides not to abandon the TikTok adventure. From now on, he has imposed a daily publication rhythm by preparing himself more: "I have weeks in advance on the writing of my videos". But that doesn't stop him from thinking about TikTok when he goes to sleep and as soon as he wakes up.

Why TikTok? Ah because he's the big bad Chinese? Snapshit and Instagroom are they "good guys" maybe?

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/05/21, 17:56

I can't wait for a good computer virus to bring all this to its knees ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/21, 18:03

Suffice it to kidnap the CEO of Google and / or his family and 80% of the laptops in the world HS!

Since the virus is Google !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/05/21, 18:13

Almost ABC in the text : Lol:
Sometimes I would think for hours and ask myself, 'What could I say? I absolutely have to post something on the forum»
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"