The fable of the superiority of randomized studies no longer holds up against the reality of observational studies

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The fable of the superiority of randomized studies no longer holds up against the reality of observational studies

by Janic » 03/07/21, 18:00

Absolutely. And I must say that if I have become an expert, it is thanks to people like J'anus, who feed my data every day on the practice of bullshit and allow me to refine my statistical analyzes.
same thing in the other direction. The expertise in bullshit that your interventions demand, as for your clones, or clowns, has been extremely useful
I particularly appreciated today the binarity of his last bullshit "the term alcoholic does not have a cultural connotation, but scientific ©". Great art, although involuntary of course, I still laugh about it. Zola must have turned in his grave ...
very understandable when the interlocutor lives on a culture largely outdated. and why not cromagnon rather than Zola. : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The fable of the superiority of randomized studies no longer holds up against the reality of observational studies

by Exnihiloest » 04/07/21, 23:00

"The term alcohol does not have a cultural connotation, but a scientific one ©", Zola "outdated ©", "why not cromagnon ©", what is good with those who utter bullshit is that they do not feel they are producing it. They therefore proudly claim them, adding more.
Thank you J'anus, but no need to insist, everyone has understood.

© J'anus 03/07/21 and 04/07/2021
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/07/21, 23:08

Exnihiloest wrote:[...] I anus [...]

What's your “anus" by the way ? Fixation ? : Mrgreen: Is this decent and reasonable talk? : Shock:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/07/21, 15:09

Obamot wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:[...] I anus [...]

What's your “anus" by the way ? Fixation ? : Mrgreen: Is this decent and reasonable talk? : Shock:

Mine does what is usually expected from this kind of hole.
But for some, it is the black hole through which they express their obscurantism. I will not draw you a picture, I do not want to fuss with the moderators for insulting morality. : Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/07/21, 18:30

Exnihiloest wrote:
[...] I anus [...]
What's your "anus" anyway? Fixation ? : Mrgreen: Is this decent and reasonable talk? : Shock:
We must allude to the state of his anus after his orgies with the big crazy! I said to myself too!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/07/21, 00:29

He has a rational side as much as sometimes I wonder how much he is waxed. : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/07/21, 01:20

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:THIS IS NOT AN ASSERTION! IT'S A GAG! A JOKE! IRONIC DELIGHTS! WJB Rockabilly III does not exist !!!
Just like this subject that I had not noticed, which is just good to throw in the trash, since the explanations of Rajawee and ABC have not changed anything in the doxa of the most virulent protagonists of the forum.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/07/21, 01:48

Him, for decades in the shoe-licker of the system, he is not waxed, he is lackey like a duck _ Image

: Mrgreen:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/07/21, 02:09

izentrop wrote:Euahhhh ... ghhh ...

What if you were going to show off, Izy? 8)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/07/21, 08:56

What if you were going to show off, Izy? 8)
the anus too? In the end it's boring! 8)
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "