Bistro for off-topic conversations

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bistro for off-topic conversations

by Obamot » 21/04/21, 17:44

ABC2019 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:For the covid, those responsible (up to the highest level of the state) who have not seen that to immerse themselves every day in the universe anxiety inducing mainstream contamination and poisoning curves of “Perpetual rehashing of the message”, had jumped mortality by 6x through the explosion of other pathologies,

Oh well, has mortality jumped six times? Where, when, what pathologies, and especially sources?

weird, we don't see anything on euromomo apart from the covid peaks ...
ABC in heavy troll mode ...
You know very well that euromomo is only fed by the sources of information "that have" want to make public. From there to think that the covid claims even fewer victims than has been said, it's easy to prove.

Can you tell us what percentages of positives will not have a “serious” covid?
For that you will have to look for the hospital statistics, and well already there, good luck, they are very difficult to find.

When you have them, we'll talk about it again.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/04/21, 13:42

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:You forget the gist of my message: you have an obvious dishonest behavior.

and who awarded you the recognition of a particular competence to judge?
Not by me, it is established spontaneously by the bullshit you tell regularly (you too are a big dishonest), and where you are right is that I do not pretend to read them all, : Cheesy: I also have a life next to the forum. And besides I do not care completely and I know my skills AND YES !!! THEY ALLOW ME TO JUDGE THE BITCH THAT YOU DEBIT, you don't have to be Einstein for that frankly : Twisted: : Wink: Image
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/04/21, 13:47

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:You forget the gist of my message: you have an obvious dishonest behavior.

and who awarded you the recognition of a particular competence to judge?
Not by me, it is established spontaneously by the bullshit you tell regularly (you too are a big dishonest), and where you are right is that I do not pretend to read them all, : Cheesy: I also have a life next to the forum. And besides I do not care completely and I know my skills AND YES !!! THEY ALLOW ME TO JUDGE THE BITCH THAT YOU DEBIT, you don't have to be Einstein for that frankly : Twisted: : Wink: Image

so the only person to have certified that your judgment is sure, is it yourself?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/04/21, 14:02

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:and who awarded you the recognition of a particular competence to judge?

so the only person to have certified that your judgment is sure, is it yourself?
Here you can flood as long as you want cushy : Arrowd:

ABC2019 wrote: Not by me, it is spontaneously established by the bullshit you tell regularly
and Remundo is certainly more credible than you, he validated ... : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/04/21, 14:39

The only person to have certified that his judgment is sound is himself.
The only people who have certified that their vaccine is safe and effective are the people who make them. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/04/21, 16:29

: Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/04/21, 16:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The only person to have certified that his judgment is sound is himself.
The only people who have certified that their vaccine is safe and effective are the people who make them. : Mrgreen:

the difference is that they explained how they did the validation, which makes it possible to verify it and possibly to criticize it. When you don't explain anything, you don't run the risk of being contradicted, but you also (and consequently) lose all credibility.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/04/21, 16:56

ABC2019 wrote:When you don't explain anything, you don't run the risk of being contradicted, but you also (and consequently) lose all credibility.
You probably mean by that that it's been a long time since you lost her?

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/04/21, 18:30

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote: including +85 for Israel.

Oh wow and how do you know who is contaminated and from this sample, who is infected or not, and how they are differentiated from the non-contaminated? : Mrgreen:
And thank you for not citing a source “Fake-news” :!: : Lol:

he speaks of those surveyed, not of the contaminated.
Aber auf welcher Basis bekommt er die Zahlen?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/04/21, 18:40

Obamot wrote: Aber auf welcher Basis bekommt er die Zahlen?

Seine hut ...
0 x