Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

by Macro » 16/03/21, 11:17

Personally I have 10 years to pull until retirement, Then a car like that will be of no use to me ... Because I think I would be happy .... So I will travel by plane and taxi (on rear seat) ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

by Rajqawee » 16/03/21, 11:18

Well, I have a 3 Clio 2007 which is stacked from 6L to 100 with which I drive 5000 per year. She has 70000 on the clock. She is almost only driving at 70 and 90. I am not too close to buying an electric, except for major breakage, I think: /

But this new "small" electric with 230km of autonomy, it seems pretty good, especially considering the price.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/03/21, 11:29

But we may not have all the information (I did not look for more than that) .... Are the batteries in property or are they leased ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/03/21, 15:23

Macro wrote:But we may not have all the information (I did not look for more than that) .... Are the batteries in property or are they leased ....
They don't talk about it, they must be included :?:
With its battery with a capacity of 27,4 kWh, the electric car is advertised at up to 230 kilometers of autonomy in the combined cycle of the WLPT measurement standard, which is based on a full standardized cycle consisting of 57% of journeys. urban, 25% peri-urban journeys and 18% motorway journeys.
A well detailed page https://www.phonandroid.com/dacia-sprin ... rique.html

Should you see how easy it is to climb a hill and how fast with three adult passengers and luggage?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/21, 16:06

izentrop wrote:Should you see how easy it is to climb a hill and how fast with three adult passengers and luggage?

I think no problem with the torque of an electric motor ...

The concern is rather the top speed over time ... and again it is a use intended for the city and peri-urban ...

The article you found gives some interesting info:

Is the Dacia Spring Electric available for rental?

The Dacia Spring Electric is also available for long-term rental. For a contract of 49 months and 40 kilometers, count 000 euros in rent per month for the Comfort version and 89 euros for the Comfort Plus version, after deduction of the ecological bonus and with the conversion bonus, the latter allowing no contribution to be paid in the first month.

89 € all inclusive except recharging for an EV is almost given! On the other hand 40 km over 000 months is quite light less than 49 per year ... In short, in 10nd vehicle it seems very interesting to me ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/03/21, 19:00

They can keep it, their dung.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 16/03/21, 19:13

Macro wrote:But we may not have all the information (I did not look for more than that) .... Are the batteries in property or are they leased ....

Incuses, Renault has stopped its battery rental bullshit.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 16/03/21, 19:16

Otherwise since I already drive electric, no interest for me to change.
Now if for an equivalent price they make a van-type utility to replace my wife's diesel kangoo within 2 or 3 years why not.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 16/03/21, 19:18

to compare with a used zoe
currently € 3500 in aid in France for a used EV : Wink:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 16/03/21, 22:52

Personally, I am not interested in an EV (I only have one car and I am not convinced of the overall ecological benefit of an EV over a small gasoline).

But it's quite interesting to see what a low-cost EV without the gimmicks looks like.
If I was interested, I would ask myself the question of the origin of the battery and if it is designed to be replaceable by an independent garage or only replaceable by the manufacturer.
Otherwise, in terms of design, I'm not a fan of the SUV style, I would have preferred something more aerodynamic.
1 x