Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

by Obamot » 28/08/21, 11:55

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:Of course not, you did not always recognize euromomo as relevant, and at the same time you continued your intox ...
Fake-News => to the dumpster!

I never said anything other than what I said there, I have even quoted Euromomo several times to say that the vaccines showed no observable excess mortality, it is good that I think it is relevant!

I just said the curves didn't show the ABSOLUTE excess mortality, that's all, and it's true.
So you should bow down to me, since I have been using euromomo for over a year ...

So I'll get you ********************************** nard : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/21, 12:58

Multiple assignments in France against indirect obligation
illegal inoculations of so-called “vaccines”

Assignments against the ANSM, the Order of Physicians, the Order of Pharmacists and the Vidal

7D1BD26B-D43A-4D5C-A360-665B0F93D975.jpeg
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/21, 13:08

I "prick" you (reminder ...) but I have a doubt about the 86 members and 000 sympathizers (unless they are the demonstrators ...)

Less than 8 followers on their account: https://twitter.com/Reaction19fr
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/21, 13:14

And graphene now:

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Well this subject duplicates health-pollution-prevention / understanding-vaccines-and-scientific-advice-objectives-t16933.html

Which friends do we keep?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/21, 14:10

HERE...!

Or a new subject on transhumanism?

Because Dr Astrid Stuckelberger is quite worried about this graphene contained in pseudo-vaccines (and others ...)
She says although she has not tested it herself, but refers to high-flying scientific colleagues.

Why is this so problematic to detect? Well, because a graphene molecule is only one atom thick! So, you need special devices to detect that ...

The good news is that since Pfizer has obtained the marketing agreement for its vaccine, all confidentiality clauses should fall since Pfizer has 14 days to disclose everything that its vaccines contain, and anything that was redacted for we cannot read it, will it be made public!

So maybe it is wrong, maybe it is true, case to be continued.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/21, 14:27

obamot
The good news is that since Pfizer has obtained the marketing agreement for its vaccine, all confidentiality clauses should fall since Pfizer has 14 days to disclose everything that its vaccines contain, and anything that was redacted for we cannot read it, will it be made public!
hopeless! the fact of being patented protects (when one has enormous financial means) the trade secrets otherwise the patent would fall into the public domain early. Not crazy fats, they are used to business, with many lawyers paid very, very expensive!
When they took the pious wish not to patent, everyone knew in advance that it was financial suicide. What naive people could have believed in that?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/21, 19:17

Janic: the perverse subtleties of their world being more and more 'refined' (hiding the dead under the carpet ... a whole "art" which in normal times should send all these mafioso behind bars forever ...) that I get lost, nothing surprises me anymore ...

And to a little air of Django Reinart, I take advantage of the last moments of the sweet month of August, the tears flowing slowly down my cheeks, thinking of the victims, that the “funny ones” ignore, so proud of their pirouettes and little people. .
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/08/21, 19:22

Tears, yes, but tears of rage in front of so much cynicism, corruption and incompetence !!! : Evil:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/21, 19:33

I have just listened to that is to say with Patrice Peloux almost taking Peronne and Raoult for ignorant in medicine. Swollen for a little doctor who takes himself for a cador! Despite all the coercive measures, the rest of the French are getting their ears out!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/08/21, 19:35

Janic wrote:I have just listened to that is to say with Patrice Peloux almost taking Peronne and Raoult for ignorant in medicine. Swollen for a little doctor who takes himself for a cador! Despite all the coercive measures, the rest of the French are getting their ears out!

This guy is an asshole who stroked Philippe Val, the Charlie-Hebdo gravedigger, in the right direction. Pelloux has not been credible for a long time, Charlie, ditto.
2 x