Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination: who does not want to be vaccinated, out of caution?

by ABC2019 » 28/08/21, 08:08

so I repeat for the morons misunderstanding

ABC2019 wrote:no visible excess mortality among seniors in countries which have vaccinated massively without having had a covid wave (Norway, Denmark), while it is very visible in covid waves such as in France.

It is on the euromomo site that you know perfectly.

So if it exists, it is certainly much lower.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/21, 08:34

so I repeat for the misunderstanding moron
The video concerns the American army, not your navel, which is a kind of State within the State and which does not make guili guili to the lobbies which influence the governments; and even their newly elected president can't help it. So stay on this point instead of deviating according to your runaway habit!
this doctor (you are not) recalls that in much less serious and characteristic cases, the State knew how to stop the massacre of the innocent, at least in the armies, at the time when the laboratories and the State were legally and financially responsible for this damage.
But can we seriously ask you to think a whole, everything, a little bit outside your sect?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/08/21, 08:44

no you didn't say that, you said that it would be much more serious in the old, and I told you that there was no excess mortality observed in the old vaccinated (unlike the covid cases)
: Arrowd: : Arrowd:
Janic wrote:So if it's already serious in healthy young people, it can only be much worse in people who are sick or diminished by age.

on young people, I have already said that we have to look at the problem of course, but with serious reports, not with unverifiable speeches posted on twitter.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/21, 09:18

ABC2019 wrote:
Ah, so you recognize the euromomo z-score as relevant!

Well ... well ...

So, everything you've posted so far:
Fake-News => to the dumpster!

9B7DEC5C-5093-4EC4-BAB9-38A9C39ECD8A.gif
9B7DEC5C-5093-4EC4-BAB9-38A9C39ECD8A.gif (1.88 Mio) Consulté 23546 fois
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 08 / 21, 09: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/08/21, 09:21

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Ah, so you recognize the euromomo z-score as relevant!

I never said it was irrelevant, I said it didn't measure what you seemed to think (it does NOT measure the absolute number of excess mortality in number of deaths), but the significance excess, which is a different thing (because you divide that number by the usual annual variability).

But of course that has a meaning, the official organizations are not stupid, they publish things which have a meaning. We still have to understand which one.

It doesn't change anything I said before, of course.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/08/21, 09:24

Of course not, you did not always recognize euromomo as relevant, and at the same time you continued your intox ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/08/21, 09:34

Obamot wrote:Of course not, you did not always recognize euromomo as relevant, and at the same time you continued your intox ...

I never said anything other than what I said there, I have even quoted Euromomo several times to say that the vaccines showed no observable excess mortality, it is good that I think it is relevant!

I just said the curves didn't show the ABSOLUTE excess mortality, that's all, and it's true.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/21, 10:03

ABCon »28/08/21, 08:44
no you didn't say that, you said that it would be much more serious in the old, and I told you that there was no excess mortality observed in the old vaccinated (unlike the covid cases)

Janic wrote:
So if it is already serious in healthy young people, it can only be much worse in people who are sick or diminished by age.

reread me properly, mentally deficient, the question is about the army not about France or any other country. Do you finally understand? So instead of fleeing, stay on this precise point!
on young people, I have already said that we have to look at the problem of course, but with serious reports, not with unverifiable speeches posted on twitter.
It has been more than a year and a half that confirmation has been received from everywhere that young people are hardly affected by the wild virus, even in its variants, and this is the vaccine virus. But this speech on video is held by a medical officer of the American army which does not joke, it, on this kind of subject and the figures are the figures, even if you do not understand anything as usual '.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/08/21, 10:13

Janic wrote:ABCon »28/08/21, 08:44

Janic wrote:
So if it is already serious in healthy young people, it can only be much worse in people who are sick or diminished by age.

reread me properly, mentally deficient, the question is about the army not about France or any other country.

ah well indeed it was not transparent, why that for the sick or diminished by age of the Army ? in addition there should not be many active !!!

but the argument remains valid, if it caused a notable excess mortality in a category of population in the army, it should also produce it in the same category in all the countries of the world, and it is not visible in the stats.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/21, 11:32

abcon
ah well indeed it was not transparent, why that for the sick or diminished by the age of the army? in addition there should not be many active !!!
and the village idiot who rushes in without looking at the subject and who once again clings to his usual bullshit.
but the argument remains valid, if it caused a notable excess mortality in a category of population in the army, it should also produce it in the same category in all the countries of the world, and it is not visible in the stats.
still so stupid! This is a short passage on the comparison between soldiers, before and after vaccines, not with the world population which increasingly demonstrates the vaccine holocaust!
0 x