No scientific consensus on climate change

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: No scientific consensus on climate change

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/06/21, 19:59

Exnihiloest wrote:... using CO2 to improve one's standard of living is also an ecological bonus.

Here is one who turns his faults into qualities, his lies into truths and his madness, his reason! Exceptional Tryphon, good for formalin and exhibition in human zoo.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/06/21, 21:10

Getting out of received ideas and quasi-religious dogmas such as we find in ecologism is a quality. It's called critical thinking and skepticism, which is the foundation of scientific methodology.

That said, the bleating have the right to bleat with their herd, moreover they do not deprive themselves of it, and to feel reassured by the dogs which guard and guide them.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/06/21, 21:41

Here, I see one who is right in the herd, sniffing the asses of those who have passed him: It is Tryphon who walks in their droppings and who spreads it with relish.
Ps: "Blablabla .... is a quality" .... LOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/06/21, 22:21

The only herd that I see here is that of ecologists frightened by the announced apocalypse, and who stick together. The sheep take themselves for the pack, bleating against a few snipers. Pathetic.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/06/21, 22:29

Except that you see nothing at all and that you take yourself for what you are not. Maverick my butt, my grandmother had the same values ​​and the same scares in her stomach! Projection when you hold us ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/06/21, 00:16

179400.jpg
179400.jpg (39.47 KB) Viewed times 2779
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/06/21, 19:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:... Maverick my buttocks, my grandmother had the same values ​​and the same scares in the stomach! ...

Well not mine.
The funniest thing is that the faint-hearted scares each other, each one outbidding apocalyptic announcements and exaggerations on the slightest ecological concern.
This is the problem of the misfits. They want to change the world. In fact, the world is changing, but they are unable to follow it, so they want to freeze it, what they call changing it.
But whatever the world, they would not be better there, it is in their skin that they are badly. Hopefully the progress of psychiatry will one day help them.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/06/21, 19:39

(I challenge the sweetie to find a single post where I make "doomsday" predictions ... and / or affirm that I'm either an environmentalist or a leftist ... or both ... Good luck, grandpa)
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/06/21, 21:44

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(I challenge the sweetie to find a single post where I make "doomsday" predictions ...

If there is a spoiler here, it is the one who makes this challenge, because in "each one outbidding in the apocalyptic announcements and the exaggerations on the least ecological concern", there is no question of making them, the forecasts .
Doing them is the role of the great media gurus of the green movement, to impress their legions of conditioned minions who then begin to defend them.

This is what makes imbeciles say, all in nuance, when 500 scientists dispute the climate emergency:
"Again this imposture of the 500 assholes signing a shit".
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/06/21, 21:46

Exnihiloest wrote: 
Getting out of received ideas and quasi-religious dogmas such as we find in ecologism is a quality. It's called critical thinking and skepticism, which is the foundation of scientific methodology.

Extracting oneself from received ideas and quasi-religious dogmas as we find in wild capitalism is a quality. It's called critical thinking and skepticism, which is the foundation of scientific methodology.

It's crazy what you renew ....... : Mrgreen: : roll:
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."