Fine particles

Discussion of methods of remediation and control air quality.
Christophe

Re: Fine particles

by Christophe » 24/02/21, 16:41

You will calm down guy !! : Evil:

It's not spam since the page is informative! And Baudoin is older than you here!

To return to the subject:

and all the more so since electromagnetic and fine particle pollution are important!

I understand well for the particles since the virus is airborne by these but much less the influence of electromagnetic pollution ... on the virus?

Can someone enlighten us?

Baudoin we have a more complete subject on the airborne virus here: health-pollution-prevention / the-covid19-can-it-be-semi-air-via-the-particles-pollution-pollens-fog-t16375.html
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/02/21, 16:44

aaahhh this Guyguy ... : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/02/21, 19:15

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote: Sharp proposes to catch viruses in suspension by enclosing them in “clusters” thanks to the contribution of negative ions ...

For me it's a gadget, ionization is highly insufficient to prevent contamination by the air in the room with this type of device in my opinion ... We had already spoken elsewhere but on an air conditioning ...

By cons in direct inhalation can be ??

sante-pollution-prevention / virus-covid19-le-masque-disinfectant-thermique-t16392-180.html? hilit = Plasmacluster # p395453

Have you changed your mind about ionizers? I don't know this one posted above, but in my video it works great.

I note in passing that when I started talking about them around me at least ten years ago, they had been successfully tested in dental offices to successfully remove mercury vapors and viruses.
I had seen conclusive tests at the time. My offices were not far from an international airport, outside it sometimes stank of kerosene to the point that I could not take my bike, I had two Plasmacluster units in the offices: the air was perfectly 'pure' thank you!

If someone smokes in the room, you light it up and in 2 or 3 minutes no more odor.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 29/05/21, 23:25

Pollution in the metro: a complaint filed against the RATP

The SAT-RATP union is the second entity to file a complaint against the RATP in two months to obtain more transparency on fine particle pollution in the Paris transport network.

Written by Delphine Bernard-Bruls Published on 26/05/2021 Capital

The SAT-RATP union has decided to file a complaint against its employer for "endangering the life of others" and "unintentional injuries", as reported by Le Parisien on Tuesday 25 May. This is the second time that the Parisian transport network has been the target of a complaint: in March, it was the association Respire which questioned the RATP for the dangers of pollution on employees in the underground spaces of the metro and from the RER.

"The management may agree to give us answers," said Reda Benrerbia, union delegate, in the columns of the Parisian. Indeed, the union believes that the RATP has not provided answers to its employees since the filing of the first complaint. In January 2021, a study published by the CNRS, in partnership with Respire, once again demonstrated the high levels of particles in the metropolitan network. "The management received us and told us that the results of the various epidemiological studies are reassuring," said Reda Benrerbia, however.

A study published in 2008 by the Institute for Public Health Surveillance - now public health France - goes against the assertions of the management of the RATP. The study of the general and specific causes of death of RATP agents (EDGAR) over the period from 1980 to 1999 is indeed rather alarming. It points to "excess mortality" for certain trades with figures going up to + 23% for station agents and + 51% for unskilled maintenance workers, compared to general mortality in Île-de-France.

"Aggravated deception" and "unintentional injuries"
In a press release published Tuesday evening, May 25, RATP formally denied the "allegations" of pollution, as it had already done last January. The head of the Occupational Health Prevention Unit, Grégory Carillo, affirms that "no study highlights excess mortality at RATP". He believes that the figures put forward result from "uses" and "lifestyles or recruitment of the time". Indeed, he explains, "it happened that we reclassified the fragile people in the careers of reception agent".

Last March, as reported in particular by France Bleu Paris, the association Respire had filed a complaint for "aggravated deception" and "involuntary injuries". Olivier Blanc, the association's director, recalled that out of the approximately "300 stations in Paris, the RATP only gives fine particle pollution measurements for two stations". This is the reason that prompted the association to take legal action citing a legal obligation to provide information.

https://www.capital.fr/economie-politiq ... tp-1404292
0 x