COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!

by izentrop » 24/09/21, 10:41

ABC2019 wrote:another fakenews disguised as "I have a very good friend who told me that" ..... And that comes after giving lessons in integrity ...: roll:
This is the problem of some here, who have difficulty distinguishing between fiction and reality.

We know, for example, that certain symptoms, especially in young people, can be triggered by the vaccine, but in much greater proportions if we are contaminated with covid, which is logical since the level of infection is not the same, but some only retained the first part of the sentence. : roll:

My mother, a cow in another occupation, would have said: "he heard a cow hissing, but he does not know in which barn" : Twisted:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!

by Obamot » 24/09/21, 10:46

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:What abc2019 says is reported on all pharcovigilance portals. [...]
The data should be taken with a grain of salt .......
another fakenews disguised as "I have a very good friend who told me that" ..... And that comes after giving lessons in integrity ...: roll:
This is the problem of some here, who have difficulty distinguishing between fiction and reality.
[...]
But yes band => Nazis, only one in ten cases is reported (especially for lack of time to follow the long procedure)

C7DEAC94-67FD-4097-95AA-7E11F2EA2820.jpeg
C7DEAC94-67FD-4097-95AA-7E11F2EA2820.jpeg (243.4 Kio) Consulté 2326 fois

Video with French subtitles: https://odysee.com/@ivermectine-covid.ch:5/Dr-Jessica-Rose-et-vaccins-covid--les-chiffres-inquiétants-de-la-pharmacovigilance-américaine-VAERS-et-le-problème-de-l%27attribution-causale-(septembre-2021):e
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 09 / 21, 10: 55, 2 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/09/21, 10:50

izentrop wrote:This is the problem of some here, who have difficulty distinguishing between fiction and reality.

It is not because there was no premium that a "number" of deceased patients were declared dead from covid to inflate the figures, when it is the comorbid factors that are the cause. main. Especially among the old. Like what, all is not white or black. 8)
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/09/21, 11:01

distorting the real causes of death, is not new because indeed heaps of deaths from other morbidities are classified as covid for convenience, since no autopsy is performed to determine the causes real of deceased.
They did the same to us with AIDS, which many of the deceased did not have.
Or the doctors who refuse to mention the real cause of death by vaccine, even though they acknowledge it verbally, so as not to have a problem with the medical order. We live in a rotten world to the root!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/09/21, 11:14

Janic wrote: We live in a rotten world to the root!

Defended by idiots reassembled, rotten to the core!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/21, 11:19

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
THE FALSE NEWS

A viral publication on social networks declares that hospitals forge death certificates to add "a Covid-19 mention" because they would receive "a subsidy of 5 euros for each death due to the virus". Institutions would thus have every interest in falsifying the death certificates of their patients.

THE ANSWER

It's wrong. No premium is paid based on the number of patients who die from Covid-19. Olivier Véran, Minister of Solidarity and Health, responds to this rumor which has been circulating for several weeks: see the video

The state supports our health system severely affected since the start of the epidemic. 475 million euros have already been paid to hospitals to cope with the major increase in activity and “Covid bonuses”, which could reach 1 euros for professionals working in the departments most affected during the first wave, have taken place. Finally, this summer as part of the Ségur de la Santé, 8 billion euros were released to sustainably upgrade the careers and salaries of nursing staff.

https://en-marche.fr/desintox/les-hopit ... u-Covid-19

Uh Guy ... you're kidding there! I'm not sure the en-marche.fr site is very reliable ... Isn't that a fakenews thing? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Otherwise we can speak of the "expenses" of the vaccinating doctors: at the beginning it went in the +4000€ per vaccination day for 8 / 10h of work on Sunday... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Health insurance has discovered the doldrums and moaning ... I think they have capped at around € 450 per day ... which is already a very good salary!

Nothing is expensive enough for BP !!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/09/21, 11:23

Christophe wrote:Uh Guy ... you're kidding there! I'm not sure the en-marche.fr site is very reliable ... Isn't that a fakenews thing? <<<< Their site refers to an article from Le Monde (You will tell me that it is not better ...):
https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/ar ... 55770.html

Otherwise we can speak of the "expenses" of the vaccinating doctors: at the beginning it went in the + 4000 € per day for 8 / 10h of work on Sunday <<< It's still something else, there.

Health insurance has discovered the doldrums and moaning ... I think they have capped at around € 450 per day ... which is already a very good salary!

Nothing is expensive enough for BP !! <<< And again, it has little to do with the two issues raised above ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/21, 11:37

Yes it is something else but as we are in the money of the covid, I would like to know what justifies that we grease to this point kapos injectors of an experimental vaccine !!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/09/21, 11:45

BP.JPG
BP.JPG (65.45 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/21, 13:54

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL : Lol: : Lol:
1 x