COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!

by ABC2019 » 23/09/21, 14:43

Christophe wrote:It suffices to find the mortality of this age group in normal times.

Are you afraid of the truth?

well no, that's the pharmacovigilance job, why should I be afraid? what I'm just telling you is that the reports are not the excess mortality, that's all.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!

by Christophe » 23/09/21, 18:23

ABC2019 wrote:well no, that's the pharmacovigilance job, why should I be afraid? what I'm just telling you, is that the reports are not the excess mortality, that's all.

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

You're right, I think it's a birth rate! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

My God the damage of the spike protein on your neurons is worse than we thought ...
2 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 23/09/21, 20:42

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:well no, that's the pharmacovigilance job, why should I be afraid? what I'm just telling you, is that the reports are not the excess mortality, that's all.

My God the damage of the spike protein on your neurons is worse than we thought ...

What abc2019 says is reported on all pharcovigilance portals.
The data should be taken with a grain of salt. Causal links are not established. (Sometimes yes and it is reported).

If there were deaths from the vaccine to cover up, you can imagine they wouldn't release the numbers ...
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/09/21, 20:56

Christophe wrote:

no there is no slip, I repeat: the number of reports of deaths, it is not equal to the excess mortality. This is the total number, from which we must subtract the normal mortality (by type of death because it is probable that if there are effects of the vaccines they play on some pathologies, not all).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 24/09/21, 00:50

ABC2019 wrote:no there is no slip, I repeat: the number of reports of deaths, it is not equal to the excess mortality. This is the total number, from which we must subtract the normal mortality (by type of death because it is probable that if there are effects of the vaccines they play on some pathologies, not all).

Let's talk about COVID deaths:
A friend working in the medical sector told me that each Hospital receives a premium of € 3000 for COVID death coverage (information from a person working in a Hospital)
Guess what they did to the grandfather of a friend who died of a heart attack: He put it in a bag with a nice COVID label on it! : Evil:

So the exceptionally severe excess mortality from COVID looks like a huge hoax (it took place but in much smaller proportions).

I was told that the Lyonnais Hospital of Edouard Heriot would have gained much more in 2020 than in 2019, when many operations were deprogrammed! : Shock:
Find the mistake...
1 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/09/21, 01:20

jean.caissepas wrote:A friend working in the medical sector told me that each Hospital receives a premium of € 3000 for COVID death coverage (information from a person working in a Hospital)
It is not rather on social networks that she would have found this : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Besides, she got it wrong, it's 5000 € https://www.20minutes.fr/societe/285754 ... s-covid-19
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/09/21, 02:15

izentrop wrote:It is not rather on social networks that she would have found that [...]
Must say that you know you, the FAKES sources of “social networks” eh BUZZ-FEED ... le c @ nnard Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/21, 08:51

izentrop wrote:
jean.caissepas wrote:A friend working in the medical sector told me that each Hospital receives a premium of € 3000 for COVID death coverage (information from a person working in a Hospital)
It is not rather on social networks that she would have found this : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Besides, she got it wrong, it's 5000 € https://www.20minutes.fr/societe/285754 ... s-covid-19

You did not understand, the 2000 € delta goes directly into the pocket of the Dirlo! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 24/09/21, 10:14

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:

You did not understand, the 2000 € delta goes directly into the pocket of the Dirlo! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

another fakenews disguised as "I have a very good friend who told me that" ..... And that comes after giving lessons in integrity ...: roll:
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/09/21, 10:33

THE FALSE NEWS

A viral publication on social networks declares that hospitals forge death certificates to add "a Covid-19 mention" because they would receive "a subsidy of 5 euros for each death due to the virus". Institutions would thus have every interest in falsifying the death certificates of their patients.

THE ANSWER

It's wrong. No premium is paid based on the number of patients who die from Covid-19. Olivier Véran, Minister of Solidarity and Health, responds to this rumor which has been circulating for several weeks: see the video

The state supports our health system severely affected since the start of the epidemic. 475 million euros have already been paid to hospitals to cope with the major increase in activity and “Covid bonuses”, which could reach 1 euros for professionals working in the departments most affected during the first wave, have taken place. Finally, this summer as part of the Ségur de la Santé, 8 billion euros were released to sustainably upgrade the careers and salaries of nursing staff.

https://en-marche.fr/desintox/les-hopit ... u-Covid-19
0 x