Increase in kW / h if the boiler accelerator control is removed

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
ardibae
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Increase in kW / h if the boiler accelerator control is removed

by ardibae » 21/12/20, 17:19

Hello, to remove an anomaly ERR 110 Switching without thermost secur appearing regularly on a wall mounted boiler chappée luna platinum duo, the heating engineer has removed the throttle control so that it runs all the time!

He tells me that it has very little impact on consumption. I would like to have your opinion on this observation. In addition there is certainly less "REINIT" to do on this damn alert but it still happens from time to time.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Happy New Year.
Kind regards.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: kw / h increase if boiler accelerator control is removed

by thibr » 21/12/20, 19:32

kWh or km / h? : Mrgreen:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/12/20, 21:11

Something like this often consumes 30-40W per hour.

Knowing that a little before the boiler, in normal, it starts before, and still runs a little after the shutdown ...

40W * 24 = 0.96 per day, or we will roughly say 0.15 € day, instead of? 10 cts ????

15 cents per day, over 200 days? € 30 per year?

But maybe also the boiler which triggers more, but better constant TP in the house ????
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
ardibae
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ardibae » 28/12/20, 21:33

Good evening, thank you phil59 for the answer.

So indeed the heating engineer was right when he said that it did not consume much.

30 euros more to run all the time it is not too expensive if the boiler works better because of having removed the control.

Kind regards.
0 x
ardibae
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ardibae » 02/01/21, 21:52

phil59 wrote:Something like this often consumes 30-40W per hour.

Knowing that a little before the boiler, in normal, it starts before, and still runs a little after the shutdown ...

40W * 24 = 0.96 per day, or we will roughly say 0.15 € day, instead of? 10 cts ????

15 cents per day, over 200 days? € 30 per year?

But maybe also the boiler which triggers more, but better constant TP in the house ????

Hello, thank you again phil59 and as it turns out that the heating engineer had "bypassed" the control and that a technician recently put it back, I said to myself that perhaps I could see the consumption thanks to the "ENEDIS" data. Figure you that when there is the enslavement (and I took several nights) the minimum consumptions are between 0,06 and 0,08 Kw per 1/2 hour and during all the period or the enslavement was " shunted "the minimum consumptions are 0,10 to 0,13. We can therefore think that the difference in consumption is 0,04 per 1/2 hour or 1,92 for 24 hours or 700 Kw per year! That's still double your proposal at 0,96 per day.

That would therefore be the consumption for a system that runs all year round now it does not tell me the difference in consumption between full-time operation and slave operation because I have no idea of ​​the percentage of time that it runs for the boiler .

Best wishes to you all.
Kind regards.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 03/01/21, 09:23

Hello
I had a similar problem on a Vaillant boiler. This cut the circulator as soon as the flame went out. The water temperature rose another 15 degrees.
I added a stairwell time relay set to 2 minutes and that was enough to solve the problem.
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."