Privacy: your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 08:48

izentrop wrote:I'm not sure Fessebouc knows as much about us, they must have a lot of wrong data. Do people fill in anything in their curiculum?

20 million tel number ... it's a trifle for izy defender of lobbies ...

0 x
Christophe

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 08:50

Screenshot_2021-04-05 Screenshot_2021-04-04-à-20 webp (WEBP image, 1792 × 1204 pixels) - Resized (75%). Png
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/04/21, 09:03

I never gave mine, but it's becoming common for people to ask you for it safely. For twitter it is mandatory.

At the moment I receive advertising calls every day. Blacklisted numbers, but which change every day, on landline and mobile.
I would stay there again ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 09:19

So obviously: associal networks only have the information they are given ... necessarily ...

Except that this information can be given by others (human or artificial intelligence), via cookies or your browsing history or even by any data cookie in an application ... Obviously, native smartphone data or third-party applications are also continuously snorted (why do you think FB is installed by default on any official smartphone sold in Europe ???)!

A few years ago FB asked to identify your friends on a few photos at the connection, to be sure that you know them in real life !!

This is called from the violation of privacy by proxy!

I don't know if a RS already dares to ask for the number of one of your "friends" but it is quite possible ...anyway he has it through your smartphone !! Oh yes...

ps: look at the horizontal menu top on https://www.econologie.com/ I did a little social optimization! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 09:28

) 've opened a twitter and FB account at a time when they did not require a phone number. for "identity verification for our security”(In fact to control who we were anyway ...! Bands of liars ...)

Then, FB insidiously introduced the “verification step” via mobile phone, temporarily blocking the account. ”For our safety”Under the pretext “To have detected an unusual activity” access to the account. Which is illegal obtaining of private info ... So I have an FB account but still blocked and an active twitter account but not verified, until the day ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

But I think that with the crossing of data exchange between operators / providers (done by bots without the knowledge of all (in particular carried out by organizations such as the NSA) certain spheres of intelligence know everything about everyone, for a very long time. All you need is a judge to have access to these data and the ad hoc legislation that authorizes it (such as “anti-terrorism laws” or other freedom-killing laws that could come ...)
Last edited by Obamot the 05 / 04 / 21, 09: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 09:30

Obamot wrote:Then, FB insidiously introduced the “verification step” via mobile phone, temporarily blocking the account. ”For our safety”Under the pretext “To have detected an unusual activity” access to the account. What is illegal obtaining of private information ... So I have an FB account but still blocked : Cheesy:

Yes quite correct, this is another of the methods of invasion of privacy by associal networks! : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 09:35

I edited +1 paragraph. It is certainly worse than you think. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 09:42

Of course it's worse!

I have strictly no longer any confidence or illusion on the protection of privacy for a few years through these 2 personal experiences:

Science-and-Technology / l-experience-of-the aloe-vera-or-you-how-phone-google-is-on-listening-t16145.html

electricity-electronics-informatics / Remarketing-retargeting-amazon-exchange-your-information-with-facebook-and-google-t15158.html

On the other hand, the RGPD and the CNIL are intellectual fraud. They piss off small web administrators ... and leave the recurring rapes of GAFA persist and even increase (have you ever seen a consent banner on Amazon, Twitter or facebook ???? Me never !!)

In fact the GDPR is just a matter of keeping appearances on the illusion of the protection of privacy, but the evil continues ... and even worsens for the omnipotence of the empires of the web!

So Takeout? Who tried? : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 10:06

Christophe wrote:it's just a matter of keeping appearances on the illusion of the protection of privacy but the evil continues ... and even gets worse for the almighty power of web empires!
Do you mean v-empires? : Twisted:

Christophe wrote: So Takeout? Who tried? : Mrgreen:
Ah no then, I am giving all possible and imaginable false information to deceive this illegal data collection and violation of privacy. Barring exceptions, all my accounts are rotten with false information and erroneous data with intentional typos in street names, my name, my biometrics, date of birth and more ... If everyone did that, it would make their collection unusable.

It's funny when I receive emails with my skewed data, I immediately know where it comes from and who sold my data, it amuses me a lot, especially since it's “borrowed” mailboxes : Cheesy:
0 x