Privacy: your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/04/21, 17:25

In the list, other than Amazon, eBay and Paypal, I have nothing. Worse with Adguard, I'm easy.
Adguard.JPG
Adguard.JPG (42.74 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Your personal information on social networks and elsewhere: comparison Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram ...

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/04/21, 18:05

Ps: It is missing from the GOOGLE list which knows absolutely EVERYTHING about anyone connected to the network, whether they are connecting from a Smartphone or a computer. Apple also, moreover, it is in their user manual *.

* https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/21, 20:33

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:In the list, other than Amazon, eBay and Paypal, I have nothing. Worse with Adguard, I'm easy.

Is Adguard the new Adblock? It's cyber robin hood: they don't block information ... they keep it to themselves!

Otherwise you tried Google Takeout, let's laugh a bit?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/21, 20:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ps: It is missing from the GOOGLE list which knows absolutely EVERYTHING about anyone connected to the network, whether they are connecting from a Smartphone or a computer. Apple also, moreover, it is in their user manual *.

* https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/

CDFD : Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow: Google Takeout (I will do a topic on it ... soon) ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/04/21, 20:37

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:In the list, other than Amazon, eBay and Paypal, I have nothing. Worse with Adguard, I'm easy.

Is Adguard the new Adblock? It's cyber robin hood: they don't block information ... they keep it to themselves!

Otherwise you tried Google Takeout, let's laugh a bit?

No, Adguard is a paid protection (not expensive, for life) which protects your computer or your smartphone very well. You pay once for 3 devices or 9, if I remember correctly. After that you have a free browser extension which is a kind of Adblock.
https://adguard.com/fr/welcome.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/21, 20:39

You are right : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/04/21, 20:41

Christophe wrote:You are right : Mrgreen:

Pffffff .... you're stupid, sometimes ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/21, 20:45

Yes I know but no ... you're not so naive are you?

Ok, I'm nice: we talk about it again with your Google Takeout if you want?

Google takeout https://takeout.google.com it's a bit of a cyber coming out of our google data ...

Try you will be surprised at the GB of personal data that you have accumulated on Google servers ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/04/21, 00:41

I'm not sure Fessebouc knows as much about us, they must have a lot of wrong data. Do people fill in anything in their curiculum?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 08:32

izentrop wrote:I'm not sure Fessebouc knows as much about us, they must have a lot of wrong data. Do people fill in anything in their curiculum?

Do your Google Data Coming Out ... and tell us how many Go Google has on you... : Mrgreen:
0 x