Opinion and test: I tested SALTO, the French VOD VS Netflix (Android application null)

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Review and test: I tested SALTO, the French VOD VS Netflix (Android app null)

by Christophe » 23/05/21, 13:53

Like about their app of misery ... (it is highly rated on Google Play: logical it does not appear on incompatible devices!)

There would be an .apk version circulating https://www.frandroid.com/telecharger/a ... ming-video

I know how to install an .apk, but I wouldn't: if I'm paying for a service, it's not to tweak with an .apk that won't be updated! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Review and test: I tested SALTO, the French VOD VS Netflix (Android app null)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/05/21, 13:55

Christophe wrote:On Prime I recommend the Man in the High Castle / Man in high castle ...<<< Already read and already seen (of course)
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/05/21, 21:53

Christophe wrote:...
Well yes, pirating a film is quite easy after a few tries you will have it in good quality ... but a series of, for example 8 seasons, in good and constant quality, it can be more boring ...

No pb with the fiber. Game of thrones has arrived at top quality, in French version, in 1 pack per season, and at high speed. Your references seem a bit outdated to me. Today all the series are easily accessible, often in several definitions, we choose before downloading, the coders no longer have the imperfections that we had 10 years ago, those who use them have made progress , we have quality.
The only advantage of something like Netflix is ​​that you can easily choose according to the trailer. It is a little more laborious to choose a series on P2P.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/05/21, 21:59

With my poor ADSL + connection (approx. 2,2 Mb / s) I can watch UHD films encoded in H265 light in real fake stream.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.265/HEVC
0 x