Opinion and test: I tested SALTO, the French VOD VS Netflix (Android application null)

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Review and test: I tested SALTO, the French VOD VS Netflix (Android app null)

by Christophe » 17/05/21, 23:03

After several months of use: still happy with somersault ... The catalog is expanding well from week to week ... with priority to French-speaking production.

We still regret that we have to pay for replay (a free replay offer would have been cool)

I saw that there was a Salto channel on TNT also recently 8)
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Review and test: I tested SALTO, the French VOD VS Netflix (Android app null)

by A.D. 44 » 19/05/21, 05:49

Christophe wrote:After several months of use: still happy with somersault ... The catalog is expanding well from week to week ... with priority to French-speaking production.

A first salto (raï) production ... which will "finally" create original content.

But ... what will happen to somersault ... if the TF1 - M6 merger materializes (with the possible creation of a platform) ...?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/21, 10:39

I don't see why this will change? This will make 1 Salto partner instead of 2 ... TF1 and M6 already have their own platform ...

On the other hand, in terms of creativity and original content, it would be good for Canal to put marbles in Salto: all the excellent CANAL series are missing (legends office, braquo, gears, etc.)
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 19/05/21, 22:47

Christophe wrote:all the excellent CANAL series are missing (legends office, braquo, gears ..)

He Ho!!!!!!!!!

You forgot Hippocrates !!! No but ! We didn't do it for nothing anyway ... : roll:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/05/21, 20:48

I don't care, I hack everything via link hosts that I unbridle with AllDebrid and that I stream directly on my TV without it being streaming! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/21, 12:37

You're just a badass character! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Support the production for a few € per month frankly there is more interest in pirating like a p ... c ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/05/21, 13:11

Well go ahead, support the production! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/21, 13:21

I do it ! I have a Salto account (which replaced Netflix) since launch and Amazon Prime for years ...

That Salto is the most criticized by the French must make Netflix laugh ... "But how stupid these people are! Let's go on selling them our productions"

Frankly all the French Youtubers or Internet users who compare Salto to its launch to Netflix in place for years are marioles and traitors to national production! To the pillory quickly! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Salto is very good in its content ... except that it still does not have an Android application compatible with "old" devices and that they could, like RTBF AUVIO, offer a freemium version !! And that is shameful!

Hey Guy, you're scheming with VPNs, you can test it will change your illicit activity: https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/ : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/05/21, 13:25

Christophe wrote:I do it !

Me too, I have Prime (yes, I am spinning circles at the ignoble Jeff Bezos), moreover at the moment I am devouring The Expanse, an SF series ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/21, 13:40

I had seen the S1 at the time (probably on Netflix) ... but I don't know why the S2 inflated me after the E2 ... I see they are at the S5 ...

You knew we had a topic on "your best films" to watch ?

On the other hand, I don't think there are any on the series * ... in the era of VOD, they have taken up a huge place ... besides, Dexter's S9 will be released ...

I inaugurate? I just finished the excellent Malcolm with my son! It was a "tradition" for a few months: 2 or 3 episodes every evening!

Besides, the VOD companies know it well: often it is good series that acquire new customers ... and that is why they create more series than films!

Well yes, pirating a film is quite easy after a few tries you will have it in good quality ... but a series of, for example 8 seasons, in good and constant quality, it can be more boring ... eh Guy !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

On Prime I recommend the Man in the High Castle / Man in high castle ... (but please do not retire from Nazi ...)

We had already spoken about it here rapidos: bistro / humor-t1191-13370.html # p378666

* there are some "dedicated" subjects by genre series: medias / breaking-bad-la-serie-masterpiece-in-October-on-arte-t9997.html it dates from 2010 ... I can't believe it! : Cheesy:
0 x