Ban on oil boilers from 2022 and gas in 2021!

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Ban on oil boilers from 2022 and gas in 2021!

by Christophe » 27/11/20, 14:51

ENERC wrote:So far, I don't agree with you at all. We need a strong signal. As long as there is an alternative, the insulation work will not be done.

We'll talk about it again in 2022 ... to see if it's effective ... I have some doubts ...

But one of the consequences will be what?

That old fuel oil boilers will run for 50 years ... without any maintenance because the ban will kill all professional oil boiler installers.

ENERC wrote:The priority is to INSULATE.

Yes but on the existing I think that more than 60% of the walls cannot be!

Look at Paris, many neighborhoods are classified ...

ENERC wrote:There is still a technical constraint, which is that high temperature air / water heat pumps have poor performance, and that making underfloor heating on existing ones is not easy. I do not really know how we will integrate the low temperature air / water heat pump on the existing one.

And it's not just that: where to put the outdoor units on classified facades?

You can't even hang out your laundry in some cities ... So put heat pump units on the facade classified as co-building ... you can dream ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/20, 14:54

Macro wrote:Oil-fired boilers .... Secondhand on leboncon it is ... Between 60 and 500 € .....

Yes, okay, but in 20 years? It is on this scale that we must reason ...

Moreover if it is prohibited who tells you that they will not prohibit the delivery? Via a kind of certification requested by fuel oil deliverers ??
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/20, 14:58

I'm not looking for you Christophe .... I'm not looking for anyone else ... I just want to say .... I offer free heating to city dwellers .... With cooling water from a power station nuclear installed in the middle of their magnificent agglomeration : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

While we in the countryside we will warm ourselves gently with our local cuts of wood ... by reget the CO² necessary for the growth of trees of the future generation ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/20, 15:01

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:Oil-fired boilers .... Secondhand on leboncon it is ... Between 60 and 500 € .....

Yes, okay, but in 20 years? It is on this scale that we must reason ...

Ma chappée .... Was installed in 1973 .... It is still in service .... 47 years ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/11/20, 15:07

Christophe wrote:ps: I got a little panicked because obviously the replacement of the gas boiler is still possible but until when? The article of echos is not free to access in full ...

Yes, of course it is possible for the gas in the existing one. It is for fuel oil that it becomes "prohibited". In my opinion there will be a niche which will emerge for a few years in the extension of the fuel oil boilers.
It's just a matter of time, it doesn't matter if oil boilers disappear in 10, 15 or 20 years.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/20, 15:10

Macro wrote:Ma chappée .... Was installed in 1973 .... It is still in service .... 47 years ...

Normal you are delivered by the bottom of your work tank !! :D

Haven't you escaped yet? : Mrgreen:

Hey funny: when will the boiler pollution control vehicle check ???
We have had a car pollution control for over 20 years!

Oops I should have closed my box !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/20, 15:11

Macro wrote:I'm not looking for you Christophe .... I'm not looking for anyone else ... I just want to say .... I offer free heating to city dwellers .... With cooling water from a power station nuclear installed in the middle of their magnificent agglomeration : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

While we in the countryside we will warm ourselves gently with our local cuts of wood ... by reget the CO² necessary for the growth of trees of the future generation ... : Mrgreen:

Ok so you talk about that: nuclear-fossil-energies / nuclear-cogeneration-t4695.html ?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/20, 15:37

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:Ma chappée .... Was installed in 1973 .... It is still in service .... 47 years ...

Normal you are delivered by the bottom of your work tank !! :D

Haven't you escaped yet? : Mrgreen:

Hey funny: when will the boiler pollution control vehicle check ???
We have had a car pollution control for over 20 years!

Oops I should have closed my box !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I only heated with fuel for 5 years .... And figures you .... That even if I work in the oil industry .... I do not refuel my boiler or that of my car for free. ... Otherwise ... It's been a long time since I will no longer be interested in econology, oliomobile and electric vehicle.fr .... That I would have a fucking Audi R8, and will travel by helicopter .. ..

And for info .... Legally an oil-fired boiler must be maintained every year ... And in the maintenance there is an anti-pollution control ....

I remind you ... That I park my electric Czéro every morning in the parking lot of my work ... And that I curdle my ass to go there to be sure to come back in the evening : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: Keep warm in my house regulated at 19 ° during the day 16 ° at night to limit my consumption (and therefore prospecting, collection, transport, preparation ...) of recycled vegetable oil
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/20, 15:57

So she's not 47 years of loyal service if she's been hibernating for years !!

Macro wrote:And for info .... Legally an oil-fired boiler must be maintained every year ... And in the maintenance there is an anti-pollution control ....

Legally without authority control ... without certification of control ... etc etc ... hum hum ...

I maintain it myself, is it prohibited? It runs 30 days a year ... a few dozen hours continuously at most ... and smokes much less since I have adjusted it myself ... : Cheesy:

I restarted it a few days ago: no smoke, even condensation and even at startup after 10 months of shutdown I was surprised ... : Shock:

ps: I know for the bottom of the tank, it was a joke !! You have more humor when we speak under the belt ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/20, 16:13

Christophe wrote:ps: I know for the bottom of the tank, it was a joke !! You have more humor when we speak under the belt ... : Mrgreen:

It's not a story of humor .... It's just that at the slightest suspicion of theft or embezzlement .... I end up with customs on my back .... I'm lucky to 'be solvent against more than 300 000 € in value of my real estate ... I would not want to piss off working 70 hours a week so that all this goes to the state ....
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."