Yack heat pump, adjustment?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yack heat pump, settings?

by Obamot » 07/10/20, 19:26

Ahaha, I'm the same in IT, I get around problems, I patch, I hack, I screw up, I restart and it ends up working!
But after that, you shouldn't ask myself how I did it : Cheesy:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 07/10/20, 19:49

Ah, well, to put it in perspective, I have about 600 rj45 sockets, fiber, etc., and we wired everything with my young colleague (young because about 20 years younger than me,) I have never been able to draw the diagram, or very seen from afar by plane and in foggy weather, but when we have everything connected, everything to work, with 4 remote bays and several networks ...
But I was still young, 11 years ago!

I also remember, in 1st or terminal, having had a new math teacher, and being the only one not to have an exo in DS, 0.5 out of 2, on something he had put so that at least everything the world has 2/20 ....

I had only 18.5 / 20 when I returned my homework after 45 minutes, over the 2 hours .... must say that the subject fascinated me !!!! and to have had 5/20 in the next assignment, because the subject did not interest me absolutely!

It's pure HS all that, but I've always been against the tide ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/10/20, 20:10

phil59 wrote:It's simple, isn't it? : Cheesy:

For you certainly, because you have everything in mind, for another less!

So if you're fed up, no problem. But can I make a suggestion?
Make not one diagram, but three, in "historical" order:
-the initial diagram, composed if I understood correctly of the boiler and three heating circuits. Certainly no 500l tank at the time?
-the diagram with the addition of the boiler stove (and I imagine the 500l tank?)
-the diagram with addition of the heat pump

Well, let's be clear, I'm not going to tell you at the end "must wire this or that on such and such a terminal of your PAC motherboard", that's not the point. Rather to see how (if possible, but it is already very presumptuous!) To optimize the whole.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 07/10/20, 21:11

Ok, top-down ....
Well no, step by step?
Well, I'll see that tomorrow.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/10/20, 21:20

phil59 wrote:Ok, top-down ....
Well no, step by step?
Well, I'll see that tomorrow.

It's if you want and when you can, and I absolutely do not pretend to provide you with a quick fix. But maybe others will be able to have ideas if your installation is well described.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Heat pump, regulation

by Obamot » 07/10/20, 22:31

phil59 wrote:A priori it does not inspire anyone ....

Let's say that I am not very “PAC”, the money is better invested in thermal insulation (if one is a little handyman and that one is well advised ...) but indeed, a PAC of opportunity allows to pass a course without too much ruin.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/10/20, 02:50

phil59 wrote:Sometimes the pipes are doubled, because 2 times of PER in 20 ....
What type of PER? I guess from BAO?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 08/10/20, 13:08

izentrop wrote:
phil59 wrote:Sometimes the pipes are doubled, because 2 times of PER in 20 ....

You are indiscreet !!!! : Lol:

I don't know .... 17-18 years ago, when we installed the gas boiler, we already put PER ....

Just copper for the boiler, circulators, and arrival and departure .... All the rest is in PER.

For the stove, we have redone copper for the inputs and outputs, but up to the PER tank, and from the tank to the boiler, PER.

A 28 in copper, following a 20 for the PER, and when need for "flow" of heat, 2 times 20 in PER, is less expensive than the 25 ....
0 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yack heat pump, adjustment?

by izentrop » 08/10/20, 19:44

phil59 wrote:izentrop wrote:
phil59 wrote:
Sometimes the pipes are doubled, because 2 times of PER in 20 ....

You are indiscreet !!!!
No, it's just that PER is not recommended too much for heating, "because" it causes sludge in the pipes.
Some underfloor heating pipes have become blocked. If it's only partial, no problem, just drain and rinse from time to time. https://communaute.leroymerlin.fr/t5/Fo ... d-p/465504 https://chaudiere.ooreka.fr/qr/voir/553 ... une-maison

BAO (Anti Oxygen Barrier) are suitable for heating but recently marketed. This is why I chose the multilayer to redo my entire heating and plumbing installation, but I'm concerned that the o-ring crimp fittings will not last as long as the slip fittings for PER.

This year, the kitchen and entrance have been renovated. A radiator has been removed in the kitchen section. It found its new place, then covered by a larch siding ... neither seen nor known ... except for the red arrow which indicates the thermostat.
Attachments
before.jpg
avant.jpg (228.96 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
after.jpg
après.jpg (139.25 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yack heat pump, adjustment?

by sicetaitsimple » 08/10/20, 21:04

izentrop wrote:A radiator has been removed in the kitchen section. It found its new place, then covered by a larch cladding ... neither seen nor known ... except for the red arrow which indicates the thermostat.

Surprising! Is the cladding "closed" or is there still convection via openings at the bottom and top?
0 x