France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

by izentrop » 12/09/20, 01:54

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:As for the antivax, I don't know where it comes from ... you must have screwed up an article
There are signs that do not deceive: Quote Michele Rivasi anti GMO and antivax https://blogs.mediapart.fr/jean-vincot/ ... vaccin-ror
And then this propensity to always break sugar on the backs of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
The classic derogatory term "Big Pharma" dear to Janic.

It is clearly oriented and not at all objective, except anti system. I admit that I have not read the rest of this tea towel which does not make me want to.

I explain to you then that you cannot understand, sorry for wasting my time Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

by Obamot » 12/09/20, 07:07

Are you bad? Haven't you frozen your PC yet? : Cheesy:
izentrop wrote:And then this propensity to always break sugar on the backs of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

I hope you've railed on Windaube all your life ... Because Bill Gates' fortune, he made it on the backs of “users” like you, with a completely buggy operating system. .It's as if you had paid a tax to have the right to use your computer all your life, without ever having elected it ...

Damn what did I just say? I'm criticizing a member of the global conspiracy there, right? : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/09/20, 08:56

Obamot wrote:Because Bill Gates' fortune, he made it on the backs of “users” like you
The relationship with sauerkraut? How old are you ?

This is exactly what I reproach with this kind of article, judging "the head of the infectious diseases department at Bichat hospital and member of the Scientific Council" with facts which do not concern him, with the aim of demolish his reputation, just because you don't like the decisions he makes. It is gloubiboulga, childishness, the low level anti system.

The author hides behind a screen "Author (s): FranceSoir", better for his buttocks. : Twisted:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/09/20, 09:23

izentrop wrote:
Obamot wrote:Because Bill Gates' fortune, he made it on the backs of “users” like you
The relationship with sauerkraut? How old are you ?

This is exactly what I reproach with this kind of article, judging "the head of the infectious diseases department at Bichat hospital and member of the Scientific Council" with facts which do not concern him, with the aim of demolish his reputation, just because you don't like the decisions he makes. It is gloubiboulga, childishness, the low level anti system.

The author hides behind a screen "Author (s): FranceSoir", better for his buttocks. : Twisted:

Uh, are you serious here? Let's go back to your reasoning then! Bill Gates is Windows ok ... Software! But what is involved in influencing decisions in the medical field then! ? : Shock: In the agricultural sector with GMOs? : Twisted: Contraception campaigns in Africa to influence demography ...? That's crazy, Mash ...! : roll:

That's what I keep saying, you have a filthy lack of discernment ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 12/09/20, 09:59

izentrop wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:As for the antivax, I don't know where it comes from ... you must have screwed up an article
There are signs that do not deceive: Quote Michele Rivasi anti GMO and antivax https://blogs.mediapart.fr/jean-vincot/ ... vaccin-ror
And then this propensity to always break sugar on the backs of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
The classic derogatory term "Big Pharma" dear to Janic.

It is clearly oriented and not at all objective, except anti system. I admit that I have not read the rest of this tea towel which does not make me want to.

I explain to you then that you cannot understand, sorry for wasting my time Image

Nothing prevents you from delirious Image

But I confirm that the citation of the article was only intended to highlight the convergences of opinions on the CT

As for Bill Gates seeing as he funds research on ivermectin he can only be a good guy
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 16/09/20, 22:45

Strange article:

"INSEE data shows that it is impossible to have 30 more deaths in 800 from COVID-2020!"
http://www.francesoir.fr/opinions-tribu ... en-plus-en
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/09/20, 22:47

pedrodelavega wrote:Strange article:

"INSEE data shows that it is impossible to have 30 more deaths in 800 from COVID-2020!"

Yeah especially that it's useless.

We will know anyway in a relatively short time

This is 2 bullet prediction for once

On the other hand, there is a great paper to write on the great scientific controversies of history .... that would interest me.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/20, 00:56

Did you say strange?

What is this story of € 5000 per hospital death? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/09/20, 00:58

Christophe wrote:

Did you say strange?

What is this story of € 5000 per hospital death? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It made me wince too.
It deserves to be dug ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/20, 00:59

Bin let's dig ... a forum it's made for 8)
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."