France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Re: France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

by Christophe » 08/09/21, 10:12

Oh wiiii ... You're completely off the mark ...

Answer the question: why do we wage war?

You know Anatole France ?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

by ABC2019 » 08/09/21, 10:16

Christophe wrote:Oh wiiii ... You're completely off the mark ...

Answer the question: why do we wage war?

I don't think I can provide the answer in three lines! For the record, from memory, this is a question that Einstein asked Freud in correspondence, and Freud said he didn't really have an answer ... so I'm going to play my joker !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

(but what does this have to do with the advertising market?)
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/21, 10:18

I always thought Freund was a jerk! I much prefer Jung ...

The report is the violence of the dough ... me kilekon! : Shock:

Read Anatole France ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/09/21, 10:22

Christophe wrote:I always thought Freund was a jerk! I much prefer Jung ...

"Freund", I don't know : Mrgreen: Freud you mean? ... Jung, too mystical for my taste.

The report is the violence of the dough ... me kilekon! : Shock:

Read Anatole France ...

wars existed for resources (mainly agricultural) long before the existence of money. Money is just a means of accessing resources, and that is what we are fighting for at the start. But from the start, life is a struggle for resources ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/21, 10:46

It's because you don't speak German! : Mrgreen:

ABC2019 wrote:wars existed for resources (mainly agricultural) long before the existence of money. Money is just a means of accessing resources, and that is what we are fighting for at the start. But from the start, life is a struggle for resources ...

You are right
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/09/21, 10:55

Christophe wrote:It's because you don't speak German! : Mrgreen:

Doch spreche ich Deutsch :) . Und auch wenn Freud nicht dein Freund ist, heisst er doch Freud ...
1 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/21, 11:14

From bist ein ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Neh du hast recht

Aber, hast of Anatole gelesen?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/09/21, 11:15

abcon
what the violence of "my" words? what are you talking about? I nevertheless stopped responding to the JOGGERs, who on the other hand continued imperturbably to post their insults in bursts! should we agree on the meaning of the word "violence", it does not seem to be the same for everyone?
what bursts of insults. When we say that the sky is blue or that the water is wet, it is not an insult, but a simple observation like those made against you; you're stupid because you're stupid and you can't help it it's in your nature, period that's all. On the other hand, defaming doctors, H by way of the IHU, that does not bother you in any way, for you it is good, it is not insults? Funny conception of values!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/09/21, 12:37

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:your site does not bring you money?
How is YOUR wonderful world? made from "altruistic" pharmas, "zeteticians" without conflicts of interest ... great scientists with civil servant salaries but whom you do not hesitate to hang out in the mud, you who are not very curious about know that “profitable” care has been absorbed by private clinics, leaving expensive care to public hospitals, while simultaneously the state is closing thousands of beds each year in the name of “competitiveness” ... Not very curious about the Remdesivir scandal which cost billions to be abandoned (etc)

And you still dare to talk about money, you bastard !?

While you are not even screwed to assume who you are, nor how much you earn from the lobbying that you exercise here for 18 months (having registered you here just at the very beginning of the health crisis in December 2019 ... take...)
Well I admit everything, my real name is zwvhigtreoutgfrtes (a little difficult to pronounce for you earthlings), in fact I am a galactic lemur sent by the planet khgfyt, indeed in December 2019 as outpost of the mass extermination campaign of humanity that our planet has undertaken, based on poisoned masks and vaccines filled with 5G chips, which must be triggered on June 6 at 6 a.m., to turn humanity into bloody and purulent mush. My basic diet is indeed macdo and KFC which is what is closest to our extra terrestrial food. I obviously don't need a vaccine since the virus's RNA is inactive on my cells. Ah and my employers pay me 30 zlougy per month.

Come on you found me yours to hide now !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
There you go, I'm talking to you about serious and serious things, and you find a way to make fun of them.

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: In short, yes for you TikTok, in YOUR WORLD of care bears, ponies shit butterflies ... Image Image

https://www.tiktok.com/@bubbleteababydo ... _webapp=v1
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/09/21, 12:50

Obamot wrote:https://www.tiktok.com/@bubbleteababydoll/video/6994500744669826309?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Pathetic... : Evil:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."