Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid censorship from facebook, youtube ... Fed up!

by pedrodelavega » 22/07/21, 20:44

Obamot wrote:
 ! Message by Obamot
Don't miss the LaUneTV.com launch tonight

254AB81D-4037-433F-9389-EC4A7AF349BD.jpeg

The former journalist from France 3 and France Soir RICHARD BOUTRY is launching this new news channel with strong support.

It wants to rake WIDE and as much among young people as seniors.

In view of the hundreds of thousands (?) Of people who took to the streets this weekend against the health pass and the prospect of compulsory vaccination, it promises to be hot

It's certain. Richard BOUTRY (ex FranceSoir). Do not miss this.
The quality of his interviews and the level of his speakers.
(better and better the Pr Fourtillan)

https://www.laminutedericardo.com/LMDR/ ... ourtillan/

Resumed on "international network" of course ...
https://reseauinternational.net/intervi ... ourtillan/
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/07/21, 20:57

(This Végaz is too strong. What a cador!)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/07/21, 21:36

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:
 ! Message by Obamot
Don't miss the LaUneTV.com launch tonight

254AB81D-4037-433F-9389-EC4A7AF349BD.jpeg

The former journalist from France 3 and France Soir RICHARD BOUTRY is launching this new news channel with strong support.

It wants to rake WIDE and as much among young people as seniors.

In view of the hundreds of thousands (?) Of people who took to the streets this weekend against the health pass and the prospect of compulsory vaccination, it promises to be hot

It's certain. Richard BOUTRY (ex FranceSoir). Must not miss it
Of course ... Professor Fourtillan's humor is beyond the reach of "Hairy" unhappy as stones.
Prof Fourtillan wrote: - “He transposed onto me what was going to happen to him” Image Image

- “I was released by the army” Image Image Image

Question deconnade Végaz, I much prefer Professor Fourtillan, even a little frosted to you my poor, because you who esteem yourself "sane”, You bathe to death in sophisms and you do not even do it on purpose ...!
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 22/07/21, 23:03

Obamot wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:Prof. Jean-Bernard Fourtillan is an expert in pharmacology and toxicology, former university professor and researcher.

It is possible that his psychiatric problems are affecting his judgment.

Which ? Show us the diagnosis, then?

: Arrowd:

Obamot wrote:
Prof Fourtillan wrote: - “He transposed onto me what was going to happen to him” Image Image

- “I was released by the army” Image Image Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/07/21, 23:46

Image Image

Ooowiiii! Still !

You still do not make me laugh (for a "funny" anyway, poof .. poof .. poof ...) try again! : Cheesy:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 01:42

Obamot wrote: Of course ... Professor Fourtillan's humor is beyond the reach of "Hairy" unhappy as stones!

it is all the same a little dated, the story of the madman who looks over the wall of the asylum and launches to passers-by: "but there are many of you in there?" : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/21, 07:09

and who says the others are crazy. Those who se believe and se claim to be sane. Like the AFIS which brings together a beautiful bunch of ignorant morons and who claim to know about science. This is hairy! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 07:24

Janic wrote:and who says the others are crazy. Those who se believe and se claim to be sane. Like the AFIS which brings together a beautiful bunch of ignorant morons and who claim to know about science. This is hairy! : Cheesy:

apparently the joke always makes some laugh ... especially the "best scientists of the forum", but who are not" scientists ", be careful! : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/07/21, 07:42

especially the "best scientists of forum", but who are not" scientists ", be careful!
and you know something about it since it is each time about you, the universal pseudoscientist who knows everything about everything!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/07/21, 08:47

Janic wrote:
especially the "best scientists of forum", but who are not" scientists ", be careful!
and you know something about it since it is each time about you, the universal pseudoscientist who knows everything about everything!

It's not that I know everything about everything, it's that I avoid expressing myself in a peremptory way on subjects that I do not understand, that's all.
0 x