Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Remundo

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by Remundo » 19/03/23, 08:46

Obamot wrote:...it makes him his number of repetitions of intox and defamation on the subject? : Shock:

we don't count anymore...

and personally, I no longer read. : roll:
0 x
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 21/03/23, 15:15

in germany they are able to recognize their mistakes... but macron 1er is above all that!
must see, against the advice of the entire population and most of the neighboring countries he is passing an absurd reform.

zdf.jpg
zdf.jpg (63.7 KiB) Viewed 508 times

We must overcome the mistakes of the corona pandemic and support those who have suffered vaccine-related damage. And in the future, we need more respect for those who represent opinions different from the majority opinion. Today at 19:10 p.m. I am invited to Berlin Direct

3 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 18:39

Every year, the BAC (not to be confused with LA bac) kills:

It's well known...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/03/23, 18:55

the mom had a pacemaker at 17...

The scandal is 5 minutes before any intervention and no person trained in first aid in the room (supervising examiners high....).
This is France....

I am a sports initiator: PSC1 compulsory, I pass the re PSC1 taxi driver card under 2 years old and recycling every 5 years...

I don't even talk about OHS to my work... 4 OHS out of the 9 present on site...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 18:56

Everyone should have first aid basics!!

I passed my EU first aid certificate last year...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/03/23, 19:37

Christophe "22/03/23, 19:56

Everyone should have first aid basics!!
disagree! The trainer refused to give me word of mouth / It was a real refusal of the basics. : roll: : Oops:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 19:42

We've been doing more mouth to mouth since the Covid... that's officially what I was told in 2022 during training...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/03/23, 21:01

http://www.secourisme-and-co.fr/secouri ... thoracique.

DO WE STILL DO MOUTH OF MOUTH?
The mouth-to-mouth technique
During the First Aid PSC1 and SST training, the trainees are taught to perform insufflations using two techniques: mouth-to-mouth (adult) and mouth-to-nose (infant). During a cardiac arrest, the victim does not breathe, the artificial ventilation therefore aims to breathe oxygen into the victim.

As a reminder, each time we breathe, we inhale air composed of 80% Nitrogen and 20% oxygen. During expiration, the air is then composed of 80% nitrogen, i.e. as much on arrival as on departure because this gas is not used by the cells of the body, 15% oxygen therefore a little less than at the start since this time, the cells have consumed a small part of it, which in exchange produces 5% carbon dioxide.

Mouth to mouth and cardiac massage?
Recently, the American Heart Association (AHA) published a recommendation suggesting that witnesses of cardiac arrest should perform chest compressions without ventilations. So, is it still necessary to ventilate during a cardiac arrest?

ERC recommendations
According to the European Resuscitation Council (ERC), the various studies published since its last recommendations cannot prove the effectiveness of stopping the insufflations. It is therefore recalled that it is always recommended to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) by alternating 30 compressions at a rate of 100-120 (pressure of 5 to 6 cm) per minute, with two breaths using the mouth- by mouth. Important note, it is necessary to reduce as much as possible the delay between the massage and the mouth to mouth.

However, for people who don't feel able to do word-of-mouth. In this case, limiting yourself to compressions alone is preferable. As mentioned during the training, it is better to give a bad massage than nothing at all, but avoid making bad insufflations.

For example, the State of Arizona recommends that witnesses of cardiac arrest no longer give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and to content themselves with the practice of cardiac massage to circulate the blood. Except in three special cases: drowning, electrocution or when it comes to a child.

American College of Cardiology study
In addition, according to the results of the study published in the journal of the American College of Cardiology, they confirm the advantages of the non-mouth-to-mouth method, advocated the previous year by Professor Gordon Ewy, cardiologist at the University of Arizona. Also called “cardio-cerebral resuscitation”, this practice, the sole purpose of which is to circulate the blood to the heart and the brain, is based on robust physiological foundations. Because, when the heart stops beating suddenly, the blood generally contains enough oxygen to still supply the organs for 10 to 15 minutes. Provided, however, to circulate the blood through cardiac massage.

Source: the figaro health of 10/12/2012

SOS Kanto Group study
Another study also shows that the practice of mouth to mouth "is not necessary". The SOS Kanto Group study bringing together eight university hospitals in Tokyo and those of Saitama and Chiba (Japan) was able to verify that out of 4 cardiac arrests observed by passers-by, 241 had not been the subject of any maneuver. first aid; 2 had been resuscitated, for 917 of them by a simple external cardiac massage. 1 others received first aid care combining cardiac massage with mouth-to-mouth ventilation maneuvers. 324% of patients who only had chest massage presented, thirty days after successful resuscitation, a favorable neurological score (either that they had fully recovered their higher functions, or that they only had a qualified disability of moderate). Conversely, only 434% of subjects who had massage and mouth-to-mouth at the same time achieved a comparable neurological score.
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 23/03/23, 16:56

pedrodelavega wrote:
reinoso wrote:if pfizer says so... surely it's true?

but I'm almost sure that Zizi will deny! (he will reaffirm that it is safe what)

breaking.JPG

: Arrowd:

Wow! Pedro quoting Momotchi! I remain speechless.
You shouldn't: she thinks rightly, in my opinion, that these graphene stories are introduced or supported by bogus antivax just to be able to then amalgamate the opponents to the doxa in the "ki-rakont-nimp" box.

Or would you start to doubt? Image
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/03/23, 07:52

Or would you start to doubt?
or "would he turn his jacket always on the right side"
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré