Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by Obamot » 29/09/22, 19:56

izentrop wrote:Like what his tuits are sh...

To end it and get out of the bullshit (if your goal is to really get out of it.)
Can you tell us what the alleged “95% efficiency” announced by Pfizer corresponded to? :?:

A53C0B4C-178A-42AB-98D8-7CEEC738EDD5.jpeg
A53C0B4C-178A-42AB-98D8-7CEEC738EDD5.jpeg (18.63 Kio) Consulté 928 fois
Otherwise, you've been leading us on for >1 year
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/22, 14:40

2 years later ...

Covid19: vaccination can cause disruption of the menstrual cycle, confirms a study

Bastard conspirators, they are always right before the others! : Lol:

https://www.tf1info.fr/sante/covid-19-l ... 33919.html

A study published at the end of September confirmed the link between vaccination against Covid-19 and a disturbance of the menstrual cycle.
However, these changes would only be temporary.
They would then resorb from the first cycle after vaccination : Arrow: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Following the launch of the vaccination campaign against Covid-19, the testimonies of women pointing to delays or disruptions in their menstrual cycle had multiplied. More than a year later, a study of 20.000 women around the world confirmed that the vaccine changed the duration of menstruation. This would only be temporary, however, and the cycle would resume its usual length shortly after vaccination.

(...)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/10/22, 08:37

Christophe wrote:2 years later ...

Covid19: vaccination can cause disruption of the menstrual cycle, confirms a study

Reason why? Scare people with a mild and temporary effect, while the vaccine saves lives? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/10/22, 09:11

izmentrop
Reason why? Scare people with a mild and temporary effect, while the vaccine saves lives?
where is the evidence that it is indeed the vaccine and not other parameters not taken into account. On the other hand, this pseudo_vaccin causes deaths as already seen many times on this site! in the same way to scare for a virus which really only affects fragile people such as the elderly, that is to say not affecting more than 90% of the population.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/10/22, 09:26

My wife is no longer subject to menstrual cycles...we couldn't confirm that...On the other hand, my daughter-in-law...It was a real hassle for her for at least 6 months...

What my wife has just noticed with her 3 doses... She caught the virus while transporting a non-symptomatic person for 30 minutes in her car... so zero protection compared to a non-vax like me who have transported dozens for hours since the start of the pandemic without ever being sick...

On the course of the disease we both had the same symptoms following the same calandary evolution except that me at D+4 I get up and that I can resume a little activity it took him 2 more days. ..And she has D+7 go hop back to work... for me it will be at D+10...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/22, 09:36

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:2 years later ...

Reason why? Scare people with a mild and temporary effect, while the vaccine saves lives? : Mrgreen:

Yes yes benign and temporary, you will explain that to the different associations (real or de facto) that have been created on this subject like "Where is my cycle"...

https://twitter.com/ouestmoncycle
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/10/22, 09:38

"Where is my cycle"...
at the bike shop! : roll:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/22, 09:47

Macro wrote:My wife is no longer subject to menstrual cycles...we couldn't confirm that...On the other hand, my daughter-in-law...It was a real hassle for her for at least 6 months...

What my wife has just noticed with her 3 doses... She caught the virus while transporting a non-symptomatic person for 30 minutes in her car... so zero protection compared to a non-vax like me who have transported dozens for hours since the start of the pandemic without ever being sick...

On the course of the disease we both had the same symptoms following the same calandary evolution except that me at D+4 I get up and that I can resume a little activity it took him 2 more days. ..And she has D+7 go hop back to work... for me it will be at D+10...

You're a dirty conspirator! The study says 1 cycle not 6 or 7 cycles and also the vaccine protects against contamination!! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Damn m...do you understand? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/22, 00:23

Whoops…

The vaccine changes the personality, changes the brain and weakens the heart

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/10/22, 00:28

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:What my wife has just noticed with her 3 doses... She caught the virus while transporting a non-symptomatic person for 30 minutes in her car... so zero protection compared to a non-vax like me who have transported dozens for hours since the start of the pandemic without ever being sick...

You're a dirty conspirator! The study says 1 cycle not 6 or 7 cycles and also the vaccine protects against contamination!! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Damn m...do you understand? : Mrgreen:

Mamina's mistake is not having made her fourth shot, "the booster that saves lives" like Iz'dysent (with pun : Mrgreen: ). Bourla (no pun intended : Mrgreen: ) told him that he had also caught him because of that.
1 x