Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by ABC2019 » 18/05/22, 22:07

izentrop wrote:
Remundo wrote:we await comments from zealous covidists.
No need to react to each of your posts, everyone knows now that it's misinformation (Robert Malone) or isolated cases that do not enter the statistics.

the thing is, we should invite everyone on TV who SHOULD have died of covid but didn't die thanks to the vaccines.

But strangely, I don't know why, we never interview them : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/05/22, 22:27

ABC2019 wrote:
izentrop wrote:No need to react to each of your posts, […] isolated cases that do not enter the statistics.

Meéé leu trick n'iai gu'il would require gu'invidier Allah WC zeux gui Oh strike out g'du glamser du gros emptiness bla-bla-bla

We see Bouzo now aligning with Izentrop's logorrhea: 'because he only has this bullshit left to eat'

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: because you 'veal' it well!
Last edited by Obamot the 18 / 05 / 22, 22: 36, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/05/22, 22:35

ABC2019 wrote:the thing is, we should invite everyone on TV who SHOULD have died of covid but didn't die thanks to the vaccines.

Could you please explain to us where is the inflection point proving vaccine efficacy?

There are not any !! Big TOCARD !!

If there are drops (and rises), especially worldwide (exercise D) it's just by loss of virulence of new variants and seasonal effects (effects you deny like the ABCile you are from the start)...

Exercise A:

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 22-29-39 Covid-19 • Figures and Curves in France.png
Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 22-29-39 Covid-19 • Figures and Curves in France.png (198.89 KiB) Viewed 515 times

Source: https://www.qualitiso.com/coronavirus-a ... s-risques/

Exercise B:

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 22-31-47 Visualization COVID-19.png

source: https://germain-forestier.info/covid/index.html#menu

Exercise C:

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 22-33-44 CovidTracker - France.png
Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 22-33-44 CovidTracker - France.png (159.42 KiB) Accessed 515 times

source: https://covidtracker.fr/covidtracker-france/

Exercise D:

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 22-34-26 Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) .png
Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 22-34-26 Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) .png (54.84 KiB) Viewed 515 times

source: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/ ... 7b48e9ecf6

Annex: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-corona ... _l_hopital
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/05/22, 08:09

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:the thing is, we should invite everyone on TV who SHOULD have died of covid but didn't die thanks to the vaccines.

Could you please explain to us where is the inflection point proving vaccine efficacy?

no I do not discuss with people who insult their opponents, and even less under the constraint of banishment. If the discussion is not free it has no interest.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/05/22, 08:23

christophe
Can you explain to us please where is the inflection point proving vaccine efficacy? There is none [*]!! Big TOCARD !!
easy
no I do not discuss with people who insult their opponents, and even less under the constraint of banishment. If the discussion is not free it has no interest.
fat loser does as usual, invoking only so-called insults to hide his usual ignorance: loser and incompetent sucker of course! He doesn't argue, he vomits his nonsense on this site and it's Christophe who has to wipe his vomit behind him!

[*] little reminder: no vaccine, since the "hero" Pasteur, has ever been able to prove any vaccine efficacy. No indisputable proof, only interpretations of so-called facts.
: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/22, 08:46

ABC2019 wrote:no I do not discuss with people who insult their opponents, and even less under the constraint of banishment. If the discussion is not free it has no interest.

Of course when you're trapped you run away... classic troll fighting for survival...

I asked you a simple question: where on these different curves can you see potential vaccine efficacy?

To help you, I've put 4 sources for you... read the instructions carefully with your fingers! You can do it !
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/05/22, 10:16

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:

non I do not argue with people who insult their opponents, and even less under the constraint of banishment. If the discussion is not free it has no interest.
It's you who insults our intelligence : Evil:
Start by having a fair behavior by answering questions following your allegations...
: Arrow: bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381-580.html # p500121
And you will no longer be called [bird name]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/22, 10:21

And big loser in his case it's not even an insult: I would even say it's a compliment on the scale of his human shit! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/05/22, 10:42

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:no I do not discuss with people who insult their opponents, and even less under the constraint of banishment. If the discussion is not free it has no interest.

Of course when you're trapped you run away... classic troll fighting for survival...

who fights for my survival? what ? my survival is threatened now? : Shock:
I'm just saying that I don't see any point in exchanging arguments under the threat of a ban, that's all, it's quite simple to understand, isn't it?
But hey, since you insist:
I asked you a simple question: where on these different curves can you see potential vaccine efficacy?

To help you, I've put 4 sources for you... read the instructions carefully with your fingers! You can do it !

you can't derive information about the impact of one factor when the other factors also change, so your curves are useless.

The effectiveness of the vaccine can only be tested "all other things being equal", which is obviously not the case here, and which can only be done properly in double-blind studies (although you spend your time to disparage them).
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/22, 10:43

You are right... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Are you talking about the double-blind studies of pfizerdoc at 12% efficacy? We agree: you're a TOCARD! : Mrgreen:
1 x