Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 18:04

Obamot wrote:I wonder where the flu went, can I?)

already answered 10 times: there has been no flu epidemic because since it is less contagious than covid, the measures taken against covid, which were "barely" effective, were on the other hand effective to lower the R for influenza below 1. And if R is below 1, the epidemic does not spread.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

by Obamot » 06/08/21, 18:08

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:As if by chance, you are not talking about the weak point of your demonstration, the curves of new cases that you carefully omit!

But OK. Very good these graphs but how were the figures collected by INSEE in the field? Data is missing.
Sources: labs or doctors?
Autopsies performed or not?
Post-mortem tests done or not?
Means of testing used? Diagnostics or without?
Where do the co-morbid cases appear before death and misleadingly declared “covid cases”?

What do you mean with your graphs that seem hacked? What about data correlated with the increase in demographics corrected for under-mortality over 4 years and prior to 2020, and weighted for comorbidities: that there was no excess mortality in 2020? (Or that she was weak).

Because this is the conclusion that all those who have made serious weighted calculations come to, and contrary to the defamation you make in “listing of trolls” I am by no means claiming that there is no covid (but at the same time, I wonder where the flu went, can I?)

you sink into your slush there ....

A request for clarification and you call it 'slush'while you deliberately omit facts: operetta scientist goes!

It's always like that when we start to talk about numbers with you, you run away or you deny, favorite method!

And your joker: you ignore the answers.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 18:25

Obamot wrote:A request for clarification and you call it 'slush'while you deliberately omit facts: operetta scientist goes!

It's always like that when we start to talk about numbers with you, you run away or you deny, favorite method!

And your joker: you ignore the answers.

well you talk to me about autopsies and post-mortem tests while I mail you the mortality all causes combined . It's not about covid deaths, it's about all deaths, and peak mortality correlates with peak PCR covid cases - which would be impossible if PCR cases were "made up".

NB the mortality curves were available AFTER the PCR case curves, so they could not be tweaked to match the data.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/08/21, 21:52

ABC2019 wrote:while I mail you mortality all causes combined
This one will interest Janic ....

Ah bah here you would like to speak to us about the “causes”, since it is the first time in your life, go ahead we listen to you :!:

I'm not going to spoil this moment for you!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/21, 12:05

Hey, did they shoot him too? Not recent news but I just learned ...

KARY MULLIS: THE SUSPECTED DEATH OF THE INVENTOR OF THE PCR TEST

PCR is an analytical method and was not designed to test for a virus
“Dr Kary Mullis received the Nobel Prize for his invention of the polymerase chain reaction, PCR.

“Dr Kary Mullis received the Nobel Prize for his invention of the polymerase chain reaction, PCR. PCR is an analytical method and was not designed to test for a virus. Mullis explains why: “With the PCR test, if you do it right, you can find just about anything in anyone, and it starts to make you believe in this Buddhist notion that everything is contained in everything. the rest… "

Video found on Telegram without indication of source.

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/21, 12:17

No, the inventor of the PCR test did not say his method was ineffective at detecting viruses

A quote, attributed to Kary Mullis, suggests that this technique would be ineffective in detecting infectious diseases such as Covid-19. It's wrong.

What the post says:

A publication in English, relayed in France on social networks, claims that the PCR test does not detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This is a quote wrongly attributed to the inventor of this method, the American biochemist Kary Mullis (1944-2019).

For those who relay this message, it proves that "mass screening (...) is a fraud organized to fix the statistics".

Why it's wrong

If Kary Mullis is indeed the inventor of the PCR test - for which he received a Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1993 - there is nothing to suggest that he has disowned his screening method, let alone for the diagnosis of the new coronavirus. And for good reason, the American researcher died on August 18, 2019, several months before the appearance of the virus responsible for Covid-19.

Where does this quote come from?

This sentence about the uselessness of PCR tests was written in 1996 in an article about AIDS, by a certain John lauritsen.
In this text, the latter questions the real effectiveness of PCR tests for diagnosing AIDS, at a time when the HIV genome was not yet decoded.

“These tests cannot detect infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are, in some incorrectly, believed to be unique to HIV. These tests can identify genetic sequences of viruses, but not the viruses themselves, ”he then wrote.

It is this passage truncated, then taken out of context, that was attributed to Kary Mullis to support the thesis that this type of test would be ineffective in identifying the new coronavirus.
https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/ar ... 55770.html

He died on August 7, 2019 of pneumonia at the age of 74. His death is NOT suspicious. : Evil:
sante-pollution-prevention/covid-19-liste-des-vaccins-efficaces-t16510-2510.html?hilit=Kary%20Mullis#p447947
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/21, 12:49

I think I just found the ball in the soup, the hair on the soup, the fly in the milk ...
Here, Lauritsen's article: http://www.virusmyth.org/aids/hiv/jlprotease.htm

In English we have:
In English.JPG
In English.JPG (83.99 KiB) Viewed 1112 times

And in French (Translated by google):
In French.JPG
In French.JPG (175.75 KiB) Viewed 1112 times

Mullis just wrote: "Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron."

It's stupid, eh?
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/09/21, 13:14

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:He died on August 7, 2019 of pneumonia at the age of 74. His death is NOT suspicious
Yes, but yes and no ...

His death BECAME, suspicious since:

1) there have been assassinations against people who opposed pharmas (this is common knowledge)

2) Karen had repeatedly stated that PCRs should not be used for mass testing because they are totally inappropriate without diagnosis (they only test for “dead” virus, their raw results do not mean RiEN ... Even Switzerland recognized it, and yet continue to use them ...)

3) This annoyed the pharmas because without testing, how to maintain a paranoia, there was therefore a motive.

4) Why did it become a mobile? Because contrary to what has been said according to recent studies, the covid was there long before December 2019 ... We have evidence from September 2019 + incubation => evidence from October ... And signs from June, 2 ' 500 people infected (symptomatic) in August in the USA ...

5) And so there is indeed a coincidence between the appearance of covid in the USA, and the death of Mullis, ironically deceased ... of ... "pneumonia" ...

His death would not be suspicious if:

- there was no correlation with what he said about the mass tests.
- there was no proximity between the syndemic and his death.
- if the PCR tests had been a reliable source of “non-diagnostic” data
- if other means of testing had been quickly implemented after realizing their ineffectiveness ...
- if the reality of the threat had remained at its real proportion => 99,7x% of the population not concerned ...
- if we had not prohibited the promulgation of treatments, which would have meant a fatal halt to the vaccination obligation.
etc ...

I'm not going to list all the clues that we know, of which the main one these pseudos vaccines, it is gnognote ...
That makes big converging clues ...
So I am more reserved about the categorical conclusion of natural death, when we see the billions at stake ...
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 09 / 21, 13: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/21, 13:16

Sorry, but to me what you just wrote is just crazy. :(
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 09/09/21, 13:17

Yep. It would be really suspect if there was a massacre of opponents or political opponents, which is not the case, and this in the world.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "