Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

by Janic » 06/08/21, 09:36

abcon
if you don't know, what is the basis for claiming that they are false then?
if you don't know, what is the basis for claiming that they are righteous then?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 10:13

Janic wrote:abcon

I can't check everything, so a priori, I trust the published studies, unless I am shown that there are biases.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/08/21, 13:22

abcon
I can't check everything, so a priori, I trust the published studies, unless I am shown that there are biases.
ah, funny! more and more fun!
you have lots of contradictory studies cited on this site which dissect the biases in question; but you don't study them ... I don't have time, you say while you spend almost your day and even night, glued to your computer. to distill all your lies, defamations, on this site. You will also make us whine about your fate! : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/08/21, 13:35

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:abcon

False, when researchers demonstrated the inadequacy of using PCR tests for mass testing, revealing a lot of biases, you rejected everything altogether. Worse still, for a year and a half you used bogus stats (since exclusively made from these PCR tests) to try to poison us continuously ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 14:35

Obamot wrote:False, when researchers demonstrated the inadequacy of using PCR tests for mass testing, revealing a lot of biases, you rejected everything altogether. Worse still, for a year and a half you used bogus stats (since exclusively made from these PCR tests) to try to poison us continuously ...

what has been "demonstrated" according to you?

There are researchers who are wrong, and there are forumers who misinterpret studies.

How do you explain the correlation between PCR test results and overall excess mortality (which is independent of the diagnosis of covid) if the tests say anything?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/08/21, 14:40

abcon
How do you explain the correlation between PCR test results and overall excess mortality (which is independent of the diagnosis of covid) if the tests say anything?
how do you explain all the aneries you post?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/08/21, 15:12

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:False, when researchers demonstrated the inadequacy of using PCR tests for mass testing, revealing a lot of biases, you rejected everything altogether. Worse still, for a year and a half you used bogus stats (since exclusively made from these PCR tests) to try to poison us continuously ...

Exactly there is not. It is obvious ... And in addition you remake us the blow of the statistics of mortality which I explained to you I do not know how many times! that they didn't want to say anything ... At best it gives pushes, which are based only on the wind as to their possible amplitude. At worst, it serves as an alibi for practicing mass vaccination, all enlightened experts say so (and even lawyers since the complaints are starting to fall)
And I gave proof of this forfeiture by the Pfizer press release:

sante-pollution-prevention / 40-positive-covid-vaccines-in-israel-towards-a-villainous-reversal-of-pro-vax-t16908-680.html # p459120

And you know it very well since the time we told you!
And if you dispute having posted wind, you have to prove it, you who brag about doing it with maths, go ahead ...
And it does not therefore concern “only” the tests: how Pfizer was able to present its study showing an efficiency of “95%” in the transmission and which is not found in the stats, therefore in the facts ... You will have struggling with your bogus correlations to get back on your feet, I'm warning you..l
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 16:31

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Exactly there is not. It's obvious...

it is above all obvious that you tell anything with total aplomb

if you don't see the correlation between the peaks in November, get your eyes treated, you must have something serious ... (for the March peak in mortality we tested very little, and for that of July, most of the old was vaccinated).
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/08/21, 17:45

As if by chance, you are not talking about the weak point of your demonstration, the curves of new cases that you carefully omit!

But OK. Very good these graphs but how were the figures collected by INSEE in the field? Data is missing.
Sources: labs or doctors?
Autopsies performed or not?
Post-mortem tests done or not?
Means of testing used? Diagnostics or without?
Where do the co-morbid cases appear before death and misleadingly declared “covid cases”?

What do you mean with your graphs that seem hacked? What about data correlated with the increase in demographics corrected for under-mortality over 4 years and prior to 2020, and weighted for comorbidities: that there was no excess mortality in 2020? (Or that she was weak).

Because this is the conclusion that all those who have made serious weighted calculations come to, and contrary to the defamation you make in “listing of trolls” I am by no means claiming that there is no covid (but at the same time, I wonder where the flu went, can I?)
Last edited by Obamot the 06 / 08 / 21, 18: 06, 2 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 18:02

you sink into your slush there ....
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "