Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding the Covid-19 Sars-Cov2 serological test

by GuyGadebois » 03/07/20, 13:29

izentrop wrote:
Your indoctrination is deeply rooted. : Shock: I pity you the day you wake up.

Of course, the usher held their dick when they peed ... Poor Izy, they found the only people in the area without trace of glyphosate in the urine and by chance they all belong to this union of rotten that is FDSEA ... The sleight of hand is worthy of the Tour de France riders! And you dare to speak of indoctrination? It's lousy. : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/07/20, 14:46

GuyGadebois wrote:they found the only people in the area with no trace of glyphosate in the urine and, by chance, they all belong to the syndicate of rotten people that is the FDSEA ...
The results of the eleven guinea pigs are therefore as follows: while the German laboratory found traces of glyphosate in all the samples presented, with rates varying from 0,44 to 2,97 micrograms per liter, the French laboratory did nothing found at all: the traces are so weak that they are not detectable, ie below 0,05 micrograms per liter.

ImageYou have a hell of a layer my pov guitou. : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/07/20, 14:53

izentrop wrote:You have a hell of a layer my pov guitou. : Lol:

It's nice to have watered my mill, Izy. Glyphosate is everywhere (on our plates, in the water we drink, in the bodies) but not in the urine of "test" farmers who use it heavily. It is heartbreaking. : Mrgreen:
https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/11 ... imentation
https://www.generations-futures.fr/actu ... u-robinet/
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/20, 19:36

Some explanations in 1 interesting picture:

Screenshot_2020-09-08 Tests for covid-19 when are you positive and contagious .png
Screenshot_2020-09-08 Tests for covid-19 when are you positive and contagious .png (285.17 KiB) Viewed 2706 times

https://www.science-et-vie.com/corps-et ... ieux-58578
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/09/20, 20:29

It is clear that a positive PCR test does not necessarily mean that we are contagious.
It is the amount of virus that should dictate the next steps of the infected patient, ”informs Dr. Michael Mina, epidemiologist at Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health. “It's really irresponsible, I think, to give up on recognizing that this is a quantitative issue,” he adds. However, the expert specifies that the PCR test is too sensitive to the presence of the virus. For the result to be positive, the current standard is set too high.

“Tests with such high cutoffs can detect not only live viruses, but also genetic fragments, remnants of infection that pose no particular risk - much like finding a hair in a room long after a person, ”said Dr Mina, who therefore suggests lowering this threshold in order to act on infectious patients.

The study reports that according to tests carried out "in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90% of people who test positive hardly carried the virus" and therefore were potentially not contagious. https://www.doctissimo.fr/sante/news/Te ... -precision

https://www.newyorker.com/science/medic ... we-want-to
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 09/09/20, 18:23

Christophe wrote:Some explanations in 1 interesting picture:

Screenshot_2020-09-08 Tests for covid-19 when are you positive and contagious .png

https://www.science-et-vie.com/corps-et ... ieux-58578

I hadn't seen that ....

I understand better, why my serological test was negative .... between November and July, almost 40 weeks lag ....
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/09/20, 22:34

Short explanation from an emergency physician

Prime Minister Jean Castex announced Friday, September 11 a major change in the screening policy in France with priority audiences who will benefit from dedicated slots and tents to get tested. "We now carry out more than a million tests per week: it is considerable and France has thus become the third country which tests the most in Europe", indicated the head of government during a short speech following a Defense Council dedicated to the upsurge of the virus. "This very strong increase in the number of tests is excellent news. However, it has led to too long waiting times. We are fully aware of it", he continued. Jean Castex announced that three audiences would become a priority in the testing policy: people with symptoms, contact cases and caregivers who must obtain results as quickly as possible ....

lhe isolation period for people who test positive will be reduced to 7 days instead of 14 today "This is the period during which there is a real risk of contagion. It is essential that everyone strictly respects this period of isolation, which will give rise to checks," warned the Prime Minister. https://www.linternaute.fr/actualite/gu ... a-changer/
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/09/20, 22:53

Covid-19: reliability, method… What do the saliva tests look like, available "within 15 days"?
this sampling method could make it possible to speed up screening and to relieve the laboratories a little, at a time when a million tests are soon being carried out each week.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/20, 12:22

Testimonial from a nurse about PCR tests:

I work in the lab. I take “Gros-vides-19” samples.
The little ones scream when I push in the swab when they have nothing!

I decided not to stick the swab in anymore. We have 97% negatives. The positive 3% are symptom-free or have a cold, or rarely a fever. In short, a flu-like condition. 10 people barely hospitalized in my region .... It's manipulation

France

http://www.francesoir.fr/opinions-tribu ... -tests-pcr

http://www.francesoir.fr/opinions-tribu ... -sante-aux
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 19/09/20, 15:28

Christophe wrote:During my annual routine blood test my doctor offered me a Sars-Cov2 serological test ...

It seems that the antibodies detected by the PCR test disappear quite quickly. Some doctors claim that after only a few months (3 months) the antibodies could disappear ...
If this is confirmed, the reliability of the PCR test would therefore also be very relative.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "