Connected Objects, IoT, IoT

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Connected Objects, IoT, IoT

by izentrop » 04/07/20, 15:26

A Shelly tutorial which also gives the configuration by the android application https://www.domo-blog.fr/shelly-2-5-com ... ts-jeedom/ ... accessible to all, even newcomers, but remains quite limited as possibilities.
phil59 wrote:What do you call a fixed ID? It's a fixed IP and your fingers have forked? or what is it
I must have confused with ABC or Obelix's dog : Wink:

This router 5 functions at less than 20E must do the trick as an access point with its 5 dBi antenna, to which one can add a 24 dBi dish if not enough range.

We went around, personally I don't need that, but controlling the heating from a smartphone could be useful for lowering or raising the temperature when we are on the move.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/07/20, 15:38

izentrop wrote:A Shelly tutorial which also gives the configuration by the android application https://www.domo-blog.fr/shelly-2-5-com ... ts-jeedom/ ... accessible to all, even newcomers, but remains quite limited as possibilities.

It is WIDE enough for the application we are talking about here. (I have 2 at home to manage the outdoor lighting, so I see very well what we can do and what not to do natively with)
And for more possibility, it must be integrated into a more complete home automation solution (Jeedom is an example) with scenario and companies but there it exceeds the framework of the request (even if it can be part of a function of a home automation system)
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/07/20, 15:47

Forhorse wrote:I have 2 at home to manage the outdoor lighting
For this I have infrared sensors. In addition it is dissuasive for intruders. : Wink:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/07/20, 16:35

Infrared sensors have their limitations, in winter with the wind they are constantly on.
And in terms of deterring intruders, it does not deter them for a long time when you are the only inhabitant 1 km away ... For that I rely more on a good video surveillance system (it's much more dissuasive)
I prefer to choose when it should be on. And with my job I can come in or out at any time of the night, so adding a clock is not appropriate.
Remote control from my smartphone suits me very well (and I hope that the geofencing function of the Jeedom app will eventually work properly one day so that it turns on automatically when I get home
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/07/20, 19:22

sonoff 433.JPG
sonoff 433.JPG (47.25 KB) Viewed 2864 times

With a box like the one you pilot and with the phone, and in 433 ... works in wifi ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/07/20, 23:45

phil59 wrote:sonoff 433.JPG (47.25 KB) Viewed 18 times
With a box like the one you pilot and with the phone, and in 433 ... works in wifi ....
I did not know either. Chinese that one.
My rainwater tanks are in a cellar under my barn, the garden 100 m further. This device could have served me if we can program an operating time of the output. I used a 433 Mhz remote control, a little modified and an arduino to adjust this tempo which corresponds to the time necessary for the pump to fill my buffer tank in the garden
Forhorse wrote:Infrared sensors have their limitations, in winter with the wind they are constantly on.
No worries at home, I have a dozen in function in the passages, cellar, workshop, barn.
The sensors must be placed judiciously to avoid triggering on a small animal (cat, hedgehog), objects or trees which move with the wind ... I even made some with this kind of module
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/07/20, 23:59

I installed several at the equestrian center, some nights the lamps are permanently on (we do not always choose the environment around places of passage ...) and conversely I have where it is necessary shake like a moron so that it detects and the built-in tempo always ends at the wrong time when you have to do something other than pass.
I have never been convinced by these detectors.
I prefer to choose when I turn on and when I turn off.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/07/20, 01:36

For the lamp that remains on, it can be a relay that remains stuck. A small tap on the detector allows it to take off. When it's like that, you might as well replace the relay with a moc3041 and triac or mosfet in DC.

It is true that some have a somewhat bizarre logic, keep that the best that are not necessarily the most expensive.
Mine worked with halogen lamps originally, since replaced by LEDs. I separated the detectors from the lamps to arrange them as well as possible. Horizontal detection to avoid triggering on small animals. In some rooms I doubled a switch in parallel
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 05/07/20, 09:26

No, it’s not a stuck relay, otherwise it won’t go out at daybreak : Lol:
Do not look, you will not be able to convince me, I use it but it's still shit in principle.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/07/20, 13:13

sonoff 9.JPG
sonoff 9.JPG (43.42 KB) Viewed 2793 times
This one I paid less than € 9 with the zapette.

I have had it for 2-3 years, until now, I just had a tp probe that dropped ...

The first one I took was a 4 voice, without 433, just wifi, for 15 €, but not cool to power the boiler and lamps on the same input.

I now prefer "monos" voices.

No hacker yet to use them with a "raspberry" and jeedom ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "