Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

philosophical debates and companies.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dicature of minorities and neo-totalitarianism under the guise of anti-racism (frightening)

by Macro » 17/05/21, 09:55

Janic wrote:one can notice, however, that the usual thugs did not come to screw up the mess according to their habit for fear of being lynched and the demonstrations thus proceeded without violence coming from the demonstrators. We should have some fun!

There may also be the fact that it is not easy to play the same match simultaneously in both teams
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dicature of minorities and neo-totalitarianism under the guise of anti-racism (frightening)

by Exnihiloest » 17/05/21, 17:45

"People fighting against their occupation", blah. Palestine has never been an independent state. And today it is a state in the hands of Islamist leaders, who do not hesitate to send rockets at Israel, after having stored them under schools. Their business is in fact to promote shocking images of Israeli reprisals in order to gain greater international support, and therefore to provoke these reprisals against its own population, which will be widely exploited in Europe by Islamogauchists and their media. Palestinian is much more victim of its Islamist leaders than of Israelis. But in Europe, in France especially, the worship of the weakest is always maintained even if it would be the most vicious, the Islamists are thus supported. In France, it is enough to 'to be the weakest to be right We have gone from the moral of La Fontaine's fable ("the reason of the strongest is always the best"), to its opposite, which is also stupid.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/21, 18:01

For once exni does not tell too many salads! : Mrgreen:

Here is the solution that both Israeli and Palestinian policies should have put in place to end conflicts and end up merging countries !!

In 2 or 3 generations it was folded but they preferred maintain confrontation rather than develop cooperation !

israel_palestine.jpg
israel_palestine.jpg (124.79 KiB) Viewed 733 times

ps: this photo, I do not know if it is a staging or authentic? We can reasonably lean towards the staging since he is an ultra Orthodox Jew ... but the idea is there!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/05/21, 18:14

why staging? Jews and Arabs alike are sons of the same father and believers in the same god! The rest is no longer religion but politics!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/05/21, 18:27

Christophe wrote:ps: this photo, I do not know if it is a staging or authentic? We can reasonably lean towards the staging since he is an ultra Orthodox Jew ... but the idea is there!

in my opinion it is a complete fake, an orthodox Jew is certainly not going to kiss a woman in the street, even a Jew : Mrgreen: and if the Arab girl's brother sees that, I'm not telling you ...

but otherwise I agree with you, the problem is that the populations were taken hostage by leaders who only want to show their strength without really wanting to solve the problem ... at the time of the creation of Israel , Europe was also ravaged, tens of millions of people were forcibly displaced, that did not prevent them from rebuilding a Europe (more or less) in peace.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 17/05/21, 18:31

Janic wrote:why staging? Jews and Arabs alike are sons of the same father and believers in the same god! The rest is no longer religion but politics!

Islam is much less a religion than a policy, and since the beginnings, means for Mohammed to enslave the tribes, and for the man, the woman ("because of the favors which Allah grants to these on those "as it is said in the Koran). But there is also the bullshit of all religions, with supernatural beings and dogmatic sacred texts written by humans in the mentality of their time, therefore archaic.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/21, 18:34

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:ps: this photo, I do not know if it is a staging or authentic? We can reasonably lean towards the staging since he is an ultra Orthodox Jew ... but the idea is there!

in my opinion it is a complete fake, an orthodox Jew is certainly not going to kiss a woman in the street, even a Jew : Mrgreen: and if the Arab girl's brother sees that, I'm not telling you ...

Yes ... in the Shitsel series, gestures of affection are ... ultra ... rare. I speak of gestures in the private sector and each in his bed ... They are engaged or married but never a kiss.

I think the only gesture of affection that I have seen after 2 seasons is ... a caress of the hand on a sofa (in private and without witnesses eh) ...

It makes you wonder how they make their 5, 6 or 7 children? : Mrgreen:

ABC2019 wrote:but otherwise I agree with you, the problem is that the populations were taken hostage by leaders who only want to show their strength without really wanting to solve the problem ... at the time of the creation of Israel , Europe was also ravaged, tens of millions of people were forcibly displaced, that did not prevent them from rebuilding a Europe (more or less) in peace.

Absolutely...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/21, 18:38

Janic wrote:why staging? Jews and Arabs alike are sons of the same father and believers in the same god! The rest is no longer religion but politics!

The cow outside of Christianity you're really a ball you eh! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/21, 18:57

Speaking of marble ...

The Israeli police actually fire steel bullets at Palestinian protesters, covered with rubber wrap and capable of inflicting serious injuries.

0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/05/21, 19:20

In the current situation, the Palestinian leaders, like those of Israel, need an enemy to reinforce their respective domestic policies. This is their usual mode of operation and an easing of tensions would work against it. The real enemies on each side are the only supporters of peace through negotiations. Of course, one cannot present things as being truly balanced, Israel being in a position of strength and thus holding the capacity to build or not viable political agreements, which has not been the case so far and does not. not take the path.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."