The next world: a change in our behavior is essential

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The next world: a change in our behavior is essential

by GuyGadebois » 15/06/20, 12:26

Grelinette wrote:It is not the paradigm that must be changed, it is the behavior of certain men. Therein lies the key, in my opinion.

If psychopaths, sociopaths and other neurotics were prevented from occupying positions of power, the world would already be better (e.g. Orban, Putin, Trump, Bolsonaro, Macron and Erdoğan should be in a lunatic asylum). Anyone running for any election should go before a committee of experts who would determine their mental health, ditto for company captains. We can't take the madmen who rule the world anymore.
With regard to Mr. and Mrs. Toulemonde, the "permit to have children" would also be required.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/06/20, 12:44

GuyGadebois wrote:
Grelinette wrote:It is not the paradigm that must be changed, it is the behavior of certain men. Therein lies the key, in my opinion.

If psychopaths, sociopaths and other neurotics were prevented from occupying positions of power, the world would already be better (e.g. Orban, Putin, Trump, Bolsonaro, Macron and Erdoğan should be in a lunatic asylum). Anyone running for any election should go before a committee of experts who would determine their mental health.

the problem is that as all these people there still got a majority of votes, it is that it would also be necessary to do the same thing before entering a polling station ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/06/20, 13:42

GuyGadebois wrote:e.g. Orban, Putin, Trump, Bolsonaro, Macron and Erdoğan should be in a lunatic asylum

They're not all in the same category, are they?

I am not inclined to support plutocracies and even less dictatorships, but still ...
The “next world” requires thinking about the political world first. If as Grelinette suggests, it is up to “the man to change”,

Grelinette wrote:It's not the paradigm that must be changed, it's the men

then it would be good to have:
A) the political / psychological maturity for a change to take place, or so ...
B) a political maturity which would underlie psychological maturity. And so you have to see the state of the “great powers” ​​...
There Guy, you would not have forgotten Xi Jingping by chance? : Mrgreen:

Xi Jinping with China (which is not very hawkish, except for its “legitimate” land claims ...)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C ... nd_battles

Putin representing 'Russia'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_w ... ing_Russia

Trump representing the 'USA':
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_w ... ted_States

It should be noted that, unlike China and Russia (which are classified as autocratic regimes in the West), the USA is allegedly a "democracy" (or liberal totalitarianism?), And in almost permanent war since the Second World War. ..
China rout as Russia have each time been at war in the former countries of the block of the EST but not for an expansionist policy on a world scale (but more often because of the incursions / provocations of the CIA or private militias) while in Yalta it was clear that NATO had pledged not to advance east.

So should we not disentangle where the center of gravity of the politico-economic world is, before hastily concluding that everything is ruined because we are led by "insane" (which is not completely false, it is not my point)
Last edited by Obamot the 15 / 06 / 20, 13: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/06/20, 13:47

Sorry, I couldn't name them all ... and I never said "it's all over". On the contrary, since we have been governed practically by crazy people, all hopes are allowed! : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/20, 13:57

Well, as long as he doesn't get naked from Air Force One, it's fine ... (because I guess he doesn't take the train! : Mrgreen: )

Reference obviously to Paul Deschanel, our crazy President of the 3rd republic!

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Deschanel

(Well, he was a Belgian by birth ... the opposite would currently be impossible: a Frenchman could not do politics in Belgium, especially at this level ...)
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/06/20, 13:59

I don't know Paul Béchamel. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/06/20, 15:15

Should i remember what said Jacques Éllul: "the qualities necessary to accede to the presidency of the republic are incompatible with the exercise of this function"?
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/06/20, 18:53

If I understood correctly that would give about that, the formula for finding a President in the “next world”:

1) Must “change the man” (but apparently we keep the same paradigm, it's not clear) ....? Well, well ...

2) Do not choose psychopaths / sociopaths who by definition have more than one trick up their sleeve! will be harder but avoid ...

3) Do it in a form of preventive eugenics (“allowed” to have children or not) ...

4) Change the powerful against others of their fellows ...

5) Have the “qualities necessary to accede to the presidency but compatible with the exercise of this function!

And then I saw it : Cheesy:

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/01/21, 19:27

The covid19 crisis picked up by financial circles or created by them?

The “Grand Reset”
by Klaus Schwab (the 'boss' of Forum Davos) French version.

Le_Grand_Reset-Klaus-schwab-C-19-GR.pdf
(2.09 million) Downloaded times 754
0 x
Samarion24
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Samarion24 » 03/01/21, 19:38

We have been the land of the Lights, we must become it again !!! We must put science, culture and people back at the center of our society !!! We have all taken advantage of PAX capitalista for better or for worse, but this system will lead our species to its demise .... We urgently need to act.
0 x
Butterfly flapping in Brazil can cause tornado in Texas