Are "forest gardens" the future of our vegetable gardens?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Are "forest gardens" the future of our vegetable gardens?

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 09/07/20, 17:50

And by the way at the beginning, she said that there is an auditor in the AHP ...

It was you Guy I'm sure ... you're a vegan who doesn't know Image
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/07/20, 17:53

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:I do not see how we exploit a horse or a hen by recovering their manure.

Cepabien picétou.
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 09/07/20, 17:55

Image The boy pov he is "amazed" by someone who cultivates palm trees in the mountains ....

He must talk about us ... so Image

He ignores that palm trees are very resistant to cold pfff like arums elsewhere.

When he cites "Bull" -Holzer as an example, he'd better shut up because he's really not a model.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/07/20, 22:27

Monsieur Vénère is perhaps jealous of the patrons and of all the associations that follow Benoît Noël in his project, instead of wishing him good luck.

I sincerely think that he will succeed and I know that he has the habit of doing serious studies that give useful and exploitable results like his studies on the BRF http://agriculture-de-conservation.com/ ... ticle=1193
sicetaitsimple wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:I do not see how we exploit a horse or a hen by recovering their manure.
Cepabien picétou.
It is the possibility of fertilizing without animal input that is interesting.
Too bad they do not integrate dry toilets, but it may come, the taboos are made to be lifted.
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 09/07/20, 23:14

Screenshot 2020-07-09 to 23.13.51.png
Capturing 2020-07 09-screen 23.13.51.png (316.87 KB) Viewed times 3021
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/07/20, 23:19

izentrop wrote:It is the possibility of fertilizing without animal input that is interesting.
Too bad they do not integrate dry toilets, but it may come, the taboos are made to be lifted.

Dry toilets are therefore not "animal contributions" to be put on the side of horse manure, dung, various droppings or other guanos. Well, I note it.
(Damn it but of course, we are not animals ... where was my head?) : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 09/07/20, 23:55

izentrop wrote:Monsieur Vénère is perhaps jealous of the patrons and of all the associations that follow Benoît Noël in his project, instead of wishing him good luck.

I sincerely think that he will succeed and I know that he has the habit of doing serious studies that give useful and exploitable results like his studies on the BRF http://agriculture-de-conservation.com/ ... ticle=1193
sicetaitsimple wrote:
Cepabien picétou.
It is the possibility of fertilizing without animal input that is interesting.

Worship?
Do you speak for me?
Oh not at all what an idea.

It is the multiple contradictions of the subject that amuse me.

Often this kind of initiative sees fit to surround itself with some sort of guarantees of current of thought.
Better say it cash instead of talking about vegan farming ....

We are going to do agriculture with exclusively vegetable sources.
Basically (on paper) the lazy vegetable garden on a medium scale.
I am surprised that he did not mention Didier elsewhere because (unless I am mistaken) it is right on target.

And a priori without tillage ... even if after seeing the tractors in action we are a bit skeptical.

Instead, he becomes entangled in a whole jumble of ideas and concepts .... which considerably weighs down his subject.
As if his approach, in its simplest expression: agriculture with vegetable fertilization was not enough in itself.
Which in my opinion would be much more impactful than his feather stuff

By the way he forgets that man is an animal and that human urine is animal fertilization.
For me there is no difference in making an anecic man work for his galleries and his fertilizing excrement (or slugs) by feeding him as it should, than a horse or chickens considered as complementary animals.
All are animals
They have a bit of a variable geometry vision of the animal.

And then the lady has to stop saying nonsense about animals .... large

Hold the mischievous goats of a friend of mine who are having fun in my trailer ...
And these are just pet goats.
Like what we can have so-called farm animals without eating or exploiting them

mischievous_goats_3.jpg
chevres_espiègles_3.jpg (82 KB) Consulted 3000 times

mischievous_goats_2.jpg
chevres_espiègles_2.jpg (83.92 KB) Consulted 3000 times

mischievous_goats_1.jpg
chevres_espiègles_1.jpg (240.67 KB) Consulted 3000 times

But good reassure you I wish him good luck with all my heart.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/07/20, 10:25

I have no doubt that your maguettes are happy like fish in the water but that is not the question.
I find this project technically interesting and you, all that comes to your mind is taunts and judgment.

Greenpeace claims "71% of European agricultural land is used to feed livestock", it is interesting to be able to prove that one can produce plants without animal input and without loss of soil fertility, even by disregarding organic and vegan ideologies.

Bios only want "natural" pesticides, vegans don't want animal exploitation for their food. Benoît takes all this into account without taboos.
But it is clear that the envisaged system has shortcomings in the long run and even the intake of human urine could compensate for this. This is the last word of the video.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/07/20, 10:56

izentrop wrote:I have no doubt that your maguettes are happy like fish in the water but that is not the question.
I find this project technically interesting and you, all that comes to your mind is taunts and judgment.

Greenpeace claims "71% of European agricultural land is used to feed livestock", it is interesting to be able to prove that one can produce plants without animal input and without loss of soil fertility, even by disregarding organic and vegan ideologies.

Bios only want "natural" pesticides, vegans don't want animal exploitation for their food. Benoît takes all this into account without taboos.
But it is clear that the envisaged system has shortcomings in the long run and even the intake of human urine could compensate for this. This is the last word of the video.

Definitely whatever the subject you can not read ....

I told you that the project was more or less close to Didier ... (at least on paper ... to be seen then in the facts)

So no mockery on the agronomic level which is clearly the essential right?

For the rest it is obvious that he does not need convoluted and more or less contradictory justifications to make Didier.

Didier has no need to claim to be vegan to invent at first and then disseminate phenology.

As I said earlier, it is curious that he did not mention Didier elsewhere because that it is interesting to be able to prove that one can produce plants without animal input and without loss of soil fertility, even by ignoring organic and vegan ideologies. it looks devilishly like the lazy vegetable garden

And so it's devilishly exciting and even more without "trinkets" in my opinion more harmful than profitable.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 10/07/20, 16:02

I think we are at the level of passive thermal fennage and like Adrien this is what I deplore
the title is vegetable farming and he speaks from the start about vegan farming
it's a mix of genres for me, why should I feel obliged to add this vegan coloring? does his purpose really need it? I would be tempted to think that he must doubt to feel obliged to do so and it is a shame to doubt a beautiful to the point of corrupting her ...

the lazy vegetable garden could have had as its title the vegan vegetable garden and more than organic
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)