Need help, mushroom or mollusk ??, ??

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Need help, mushroom or mollusk ??, ??

by Exnihiloest » 14/05/20, 19:41

fripouillou wrote:Good evening, there, I found it under the straw, in two different places, maybe there is elsewhere.
it's a bit overwhelming, it's gooey, I don't know what it is : roll: : roll: : roll:
I hope the photos make it pretty good.
Do you have an idea ?
Thank you in advance for your help.
carmen

It is possible that their unusual shape is due to an unfavorable environment such as a lack of room to flourish.
For identification, always photograph the underside of the fungus, or even make a cut.
Do they have folds or slats, feet and if so, what size and shape?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 14/05/20, 19:46

Exnihiloest wrote:It is possible that their unusual shape is due to an unfavorable environment such as a lack of room to flourish.
For identification, always photograph the underside of the fungus, or even make a cut.

Don't search, the answer has been given. It's not mushrooms.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
fripouillou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fripouillou » 14/05/20, 19:52

Exnihiloest wrote:
fripouillou wrote:Good evening, there, I found it under the straw, in two different places, maybe there is elsewhere.
it's a bit overwhelming, it's gooey, I don't know what it is : roll: : roll: : roll:
I hope the photos make it pretty good.
Do you have an idea ?
Thank you in advance for your help.
carmen

It is possible that their unusual shape is due to an unfavorable environment such as a lack of room to flourish.

Thank you for taking the trouble to respond to my message, GuyGadebois gave me the answer, indeed these are not mushrooms but Nostocs that I did not know at all.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 14/05/20, 19:56

fripouillou wrote:Thank you for taking the trouble to respond to my message, GuyGadebois gave me the answer, indeed these are not mushrooms but Nostocs that I did not know at all.

It's not me, it's Izentrop (Izy for friends, Iz or Zizi for friends). : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
fripouillou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fripouillou » 14/05/20, 21:17

GuyGadebois wrote:
fripouillou wrote:Thank you for taking the trouble to respond to my message, GuyGadebois gave me the answer, indeed these are not mushrooms but Nostocs that I did not know at all.

It's not me, it's Izentrop (Izy for friends, Iz or Zizi for friends). : Mrgreen:

Oh ! sorry !
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/05/20, 01:41

Thank you Guytounet. :P What do we like each other : Mrgreen:

Exnihilo is the nostoc has no feet, scoundrel you confirm?

It is a colony of bacteria, cyanobacteria which were there long before us and which will survive us.
around 2,5-3 billion years ago, cells choose water as their electron donor, these are cyanobacteria. They live in a certain darkness because of the thick atmosphere and the thickness of water. https://www.futura-sciences.com/planete ... 23/page/2/

In the kind of bizarre and sticky organism that can also be found on decaying straw, there is the blob or Physarum polycephalum https://www.echosciences-sud.fr/eveneme ... a-biologie
Attachments
71807684_10219657652612509_5005446962267291648_o.jpg
71807684_10219657652612509_5005446962267291648_o.jpg (96.81 KIO) Viewed 2849 times
0 x