Do seasonal foreigners in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: Do foreign seasonal workers in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by Christophe » 19/04/20, 00:50

To the question of the title !! Must follow!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Do foreign seasonal workers in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by GuyGadebois » 19/04/20, 00:52

Christophe wrote:To the question of the title !! Must follow!

Because the senior executives of the beautiful districts, they offer enough health guarantees, maybe ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/20, 00:56

Of course not ... did you read the question ?? : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/04/20, 00:57

Christophe wrote:Of course not ... did you read the question ?? : Cheesy:

You're not biased, but this topic stinks.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/20, 01:19

It stinks no more than the world today ...

The coming war ...
The dying bats ...
Etc., etc...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: do foreign seasonal workers in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by Macro » 19/04/20, 08:13

GuyGadebois wrote:Finally you are really a xxxxx xxxxx of the worst kind, I lacked discernment. : Evil:

You will get nothing by flattery : Mrgreen:

But go ahead ... Whip me with your dirty pants.
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 19/04/20, 10:53

Above all, given the situation in France, they are likely to bring a microscopic memory home and pass it on to everyone ... but you probably don't care?
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: do foreign seasonal workers in the agricultural sector offer sufficient health guarantees?

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/04/20, 12:04

Macro wrote:You have already done seasons Guy ... Me yes ... Or you you come to work to live decently in your environment ... the starving, they come from the other end of Europe, sleep in the hollow from a ditch, eat the roots, to hit your cock, then they come to post their offspring on the bridges of Paris to suck prolo, or to rack to strip of the foreign tourist .... to build sumptuous villas and ride in mercury In Romania...

Uh who is it who employs them?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/20, 14:04

Those who want the cheapest fruit and vegetables possible .... they are the employers ...

We have a nice example under our noses, very recent:

- supermarket chains announce to sell more local production with coronavirus ... EVERYONE APPLATES
- prices go up mechanically ... EVERYONE DEALS WITH THIEVES AND PROFITERS

The human will always make me laugh !!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/04/20, 09:26

Who employs foreign seasonal workers ???

Farmers, restaurateurs, but also businesses of all kinds who continue to work while France is on vacation ....

These employers bring in foreign workers who can be qualified and can be expensive (but under the law it must at least be paid at minimum wage) because they cannot find the resource in France ..... THEN WHEN '' WE HAVE MORE THAN 3 MILLION UNEMPLOYED IN OUR TERRITORY. And as Coluche said ... On the lot, we can not really say that there are 3 million looking for work .... Money from social assistance plus a few hours of shenanigans are enough for them .... And it's the snake that dies its tail ... Social aid to distribute, it makes money to get into the boxes, money that find where? on social security contributions ... And the price of labor increases a little ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...