Containment card (carte-sortie-confinement.fr)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Containment card (carte-sortie-confinement.fr)

by Christophe » 18/04/20, 00:58

Grelinette wrote:
Christophe wrote:Mentally assisted I tell you ....

Disagree !
The real disease of the human race is not that citizens are "mentally assisted" but that the rulers are "cynical psychopaths".

(...)

addition: one of the most telling illustrations of this social schizophrenia is, for example, woman in yellow vest in wheelchair who was sentenced for attacking CRS! ... (schizophrenia, I tell you!)

If you start to take us by the feelings I remind you that a psychopath has no feelings!

QED!
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 18/04/20, 10:47

Christophe wrote:If you start to take us by the feelings I remind you that a psychopath has no feelings!
QED!

If your sentimental fiber is affected, it is therefore that you are not a psychopath ... CQFD! : Cheesy:
... but if you have a sentimental streak, then you have a hard time with our rulers who don't have one! ...

Fortunately, as Woody Hallen said:
"A day will come when the wolf and the lamb will share the same litter ... but one of the two will not sleep much".
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/20, 16:41

Ah at least 1 that follows !!!
0 x