Management of the Coronavirus crisis: the Big Poll!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Managing the Coronavirus crisis: the Big Poll!

by Janic » 17/03/21, 07:34

abc / pedro
please don't attribute your own mental confusion to me ....
do not do to others, what you do not want us to do to you ... already! 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/03/21, 09:11

Janic wrote:abc / pedro
don't give me pasta own mental confusion Please....
do not do to others, what you do not want us to do to you ... already! 8)
For 1 year, its: errors, fallacies, omissions, untruths, manipulations, reversals of jacket, evaluations on the street?

what does he call it?

Mental clarity? Image Image Image
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/03/21, 10:24

Another hypothesis .... Would he get into politics ..
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/03/21, 10:37

by Macro »17/03/21, 11:24 PM
Another hypothesis .... Would he get into politics ..
sure that it has all the main characteristics, but would the good people put up with it?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/03/21, 10:44

It annoys you ... (I personally have no particular opinion about it) .... But Econologie is not a site where one can consider having a population of "good people" ... .

So ... He probably has a chance ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/21, 10:49

It is not didiou possible !!!! Is there not a single topic that you can not rot with your hypertrophied ego conflicts ???
OSEF of your primary level bickering (in both senses of the term !!)
: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

There frankly you won't give me a choice I'll go out the ax of censorship !!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/21, 10:51

Macro wrote:But Econologie is not a site where we can consider having a population of "good people" ....

Uh .... keskidit the other !? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/03/21, 10:59

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:But Econologie is not a site where we can consider having a population of "good people" ....

Uh .... keskidit the other !? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Keskidi .... Idi that the ceusses which come on econology ..... Its already people who have the econologist fiber .... By considering the results of the ecological votes during the last elections one hardly represents one quarter of the populace .... We are at the limit of marginality ....

When I take my personal case ... I pass in the eyes of my socio-professional entourage, for an extraterrestrial ... The worst is in my job ... A scam agent in the oil who parks his Czéro in front of his work 220 days a year .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/03/21, 11:12

Keskidi .... Idi that the ceusses which come on econology ..... Its already people who have the econologist fiber .... By considering the results of the ecological votes during the last elections one hardly represents one quarter of the populace .... We are at the limit of marginality ....
Certainly, but a marginality, yesterday scorned, which increases regularly, outside of environmental movements. For example, alternative medicines, organic, recycling of waste which no longer all goes to "emerging" countries, ecological awareness is growing ... whether it's butter or moon! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/21, 11:34

Macro wrote:Keskidi .... Idi that the ceusses which come on econology ..... Its already people who have the econologist fiber .... By considering the results of the ecological votes during the last elections one hardly represents one quarter of the population .... We are at the limit of marginality ...

Ah it's okay ... I thought ke tu dizé that we were not good villains not beautiful !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "