Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by ABC2019 » 26/10/21, 18:18

for those who want to read something other than the ridiculous antics of a puppet alcoholic and stoner cannabis inhaler and brandy enthusiast, the report of the ethics committee that we talk about in the video is here:

https://comite-ethique.cnrs.fr/wp-conte ... 021-42.pdf
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/10/21, 19:29

The more shit he says, the more he is pointed out to him, the more he is proven wrong, the more he becomes contemptuous, insulting and the more he produces rotten "documents". Bravo Bouzo, if some could still have doubts about his abject nature, well they are fixed! : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/10/21, 20:33

Here is the document which denounces the conflicts of interest, by the German Snowden ... edifying.
https://clubderklarenworte.de/wp-conten ... omplex.pdf

Ps: Bouzo my rabbit, the ANSES and the CNRS (among other organizations fed by us) are undermined by conflicts of interest, resignations follow one another, disgusted researchers will look elsewhere ... and it does not date from yesterday !
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/10/21, 23:32

ABC2019 wrote:for those who want to read something other than the ridiculous antics of a puppet alcoholic and stoner cannabis inhaler and brandy enthusiast
But what a sucker, re-read what we said about drinking alcohol, and now you want to pass us off as alcoholics ... you should disappear after all the nonsense you posted:

1) deliberate confusion of mortality (figures taken during the year) VS hospital lethality ...
2) careless use of stats based on PCR tests giving trends but falsely expressed in astronomical peaks!
3) doubts about what they say about high-flying scientific figures on the “gain of function”(Prof. Montagnier, A. Henrion-Caude, etc.)

You still claim that you align yourself with the words of scientific luminaries, when you do not - or those who arrange your speech, and only those, and we can not say that it flies very high the Yazdan -Gilead Yazdanpanah and others Nathan PFIZER-Smadja - and you're toast all over the place.

Bad luck, once again you made a mistake on the whole line with the “gain of function”, the NIH has just recognized that they had financed it while you were spreading in May ...:

ABC2019 wrote:[…] It is better not to make specific accusations when you do not have sufficient evidence to say so.
In short, everything collapses, you haven't said anything valid in eighteen months ... In your place I would flee and never come back.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 27/10/21, 02:12

Molnupiravir (yes that's its name), the 1st drug against Covid!
50% effective! (In AI we call it Heads or Tails)
It costs barely 700 Euro (but I am told they will do 50% on it).
Sorry, HCQ and Ivermectin ... not expensive enough to be drugs.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus ... 7d9fd96dfb

700 * 50000 = 35.000.000
-> You will put me for 35 Million Euros!
<- Good Monsieur Véran and with this?
Last edited by SixK the 27 / 10 / 21, 02: 21, 1 edited once.
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/10/21, 02:20

SixK wrote:-> You will put me for 35 Million Euros!
-> Are there not some stocks of Remdesivir left, by any chance?

: Mrgreen:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/10/21, 02:54

SixK wrote:-> You will put me for 35 Million Euros!
-> Are there not some stocks of Remdesivir left, by any chance?
<- Nvon doesn't, but don't worry, molnupiravir is the same kind of mutagen and it's carcinogenic, too!

Indeed, the only currently clinically approved antiviral used for the treatment of COVID-19 is remdesivir (Veklury), which targets RdRp 5. Similar to remdesivir, molnupiravir has been re-studied as an antiviral agent against coronaviruses that results in an increased frequency of G-to-A and C-to-U transition mutations 6, 7, 8, 9.
https://www-nature-com.translate.goog/a ... tr_pto=nui

Molnupiravir, which works by disrupting viral replication, will also require increased pharmacological monitoring. Some researchers fear that its mutagenic effects may induce a carcinogenic risk.
https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus ... 7d9fd96dfb

Β-d-N4-hydroxycytidine inhibits SARS-CoV-2 by lethal mutagenesis, but is also mutagenic in mammalian cells
https://pubmed-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.transla ... /33961695/

BP, that dares everything!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/10/21, 08:15

SixK wrote:Molnupiravir (yes that's its name), the 1st drug against Covid!

dexamethasone is not expensive either and it is part of the standard of care ....
for the HCQ, the opinion of the great scientific authority Douste Blazy: it does not work
https://www.publicsenat.fr/article/poli ... hloroquine

for ivermectin, I'm afraid we'll have to wait another six months ... : roll:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/10/21, 08:19

https://www.publicsenat.fr/article/poli ... chloroquine
Our ABCon is delirious as usual, not knowing how to read or listen (moreover, he only listens to himself exclusively) like all narcissists.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/10/21, 09:49

ABC2019 wrote:
SixK wrote:Molnupiravir (yes that's its name), the 1st drug against Covid!

dexamethasone is not expensive either and it is part of the standard of care ....
for the HCQ, the opinion of the great scientific authority Douste Blazy: it does not work
https://www.publicsenat.fr/article/poli ... hloroquine

for ivermectin, I'm afraid we'll have to wait another six months ... : roll:

Another magnificent example of sociopathy, by the distortion of facts and reality.
1 x