Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

by izentrop » 04/04/20, 15:11

ID NOW: an all-in-one machine for a COVID-19 test in 5 minutes https://www.clubic.com/coronavirus/actu ... nutes.html
The American company Abbott has developed a test to detect the Covid-19 in just 5 minutes. Intended for general practitioners and certain clinics, it has just been approved by the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA).

The country most affected by the coronavirus in the world, the United States has been strongly criticized in its management of the crisis and the lack of available tests to diagnose the disease.

New tests are coming
Abbott said that 50 of these tests will be delivered this week across the Atlantic. Rapid screenings are vital in the event of an epidemic: they allow doctors to know if they should protect themselves, where to send patients and to diagnose mild or asymptomatic cases. In addition, another 000-minute screening test called Cephid is currently used in hospitals and emergency departments in the United States.

While France is also under fire from critics concerning the low rate of tests carried out on the population, the government affirmed that the rate will increase in the coming weeks. A Breton company has thus developed a serological test enabling the presence of antibodies in the blood to be detected. The latter could be very useful during deconfinement to determine which people are immune.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Advances in the fight against coronavis

by izentrop » 04/04/20, 15:45

The secret of the South Koreans Coronavirus screening: why South Korea is doing so well
In fact, South Korea has impressed in its management of the crisis, particularly with its impressive test system. As of March 19, 290 people had been tested, which made it possible to identify the 00 cases, in a country with 8 million inhabitants. Capacity is around 60 tests per day. The contrast is significant with a country like the United States, with 327 million inhabitants, but which only performed 111 tests on March 000. France, for its part, conducts 16 tests per day (2 tests between February 500 and March 36).
0 x
Paul72
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Paul72 » 05/04/20, 17:37

French politics baffles me: rather than saying "we should test more but we don't have the capacity to do it", we prefer to invent lies such as "anyway it is useless to test everyone, hospital staff and people hospitalized that is enough ". Just one of the many examples since the start of the "coronavirus" crisis :x
0 x
I'm allergic to idiots: sometimes I even get a cough.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/04/20, 14:06

Testimony from Hong-Kong, March 31 ...
A simple automatic and effective measurement taken at the start, without decree in the official journal ...

3 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 14/04/20, 19:35

Paul72 wrote:French politics baffles me: rather than saying "we should test more but we don't have the capacity to do it", we prefer to invent lies such as "anyway it is useless to test everyone, hospital staff and people hospitalized that is enough ". Just one of the many examples since the start of the "coronavirus" crisis :x

Not only do they tell us anything, but they also keep the economy from working to make masks.
The state has a monopoly on masks, it steals masks from the Burgundy region on the tarmac and prohibits the normal sale of masks.
This mask video is great for explaining why we're here:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/04/20, 00:42

I put this info without knowing if it would not emanate from the local gorafy?

In the absence of napalm, for others, soldiers from a country under sanctions are trying to avoid the worst, with their means.
A device between the radar and the dowser's stick or propaganda? We'll see what happens next.

(at the simplest, a thermal camera?)

http://french.presstv.com/Detail/2020/0 ... --distance
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/04/20, 00:57

gegyx wrote:Testimony from Hong-Kong, March 31 ...
A simple automatic and effective measurement taken at the start, without decree in the official journal ...

Flat: Hong Kong people like many other Asians are used to wearing masks ... against pollution ... so they were already wearing them BEFORE the epidemic ...

This does not change the result but here even if we apply the same thing it is a bit late since the virus has already spread widely : Cheesy:

I'm not saying you shouldn't wear them ... quite the contrary!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

by gegyx » 17/04/20, 23:50

There are doctors who seek and who seem to have a certain result ...

https://blogs.mediapart.fr/basicblog/bl ... rt-disparu
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/04/20, 00:24

Christophe wrote:Flat: Hong Kong people like many other Asians are used to wearing masks ... against pollution ... so they were already wearing them BEFORE the epidemic ...

This does not change the result but here even if we apply the same thing it is a bit late since the virus has already spread widely
If all carriers of the virus had a simple surgical mask as seen, it would stop the spread. Besides, the government message has changed, the postillions are a vector that stops with a mask, even rudimentary like a scarf.

If we do not introduce the wearing of a mandatory mask for children and teachers, the return to school on May 11 is absurd, even in Hong Kong, they do not. : Shock:
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 18/04/20, 00:29

0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)