Covid19 virus: the disinfectant mask by thermal viral inhibition (+ UVc?)?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid19 virus: the disinfectant mask by thermal viral inhibition (+ UVc?)?

by Christophe » 07/05/20, 22:14

Ah yes it was the somewhat borderline Belgian doctor who wanted to lend his ozone therapy machine?

So I saw him ...

I do not see how this video did not respect the youtube rules ???
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/05/20, 08:23

Probably because a doctor (practicing in France and probably in Europe) does not have the right to make commercial promotion for anything ... he was therefore scanned on youtube by one of these friends ... Even for the anal glans brushB the pub dentist with Jamie was a French dentist practicing in Canada (remember ... it was marked very small at the bottom of the TV : Cheesy: )
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/05/20, 14:52

If it is the case (I think like you) it is censorship! He did not promote marketing outright, he promoted methods of combating covid ...

Smoking theories are legion on youtube: they are not censored ...

Are we censoring scientific facts based on studies?

The after coconut will be beautiful !! : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/05/20, 02:03

Here are my modest thoughts:

“Why not favor a small Uv lamp?
The air would pass through a tube in the middle of which a UV lamp would kill everything that passes ”

The UV lamp is only used to disinfect the air, but it is quite long on its own (would take 6 to 18 hours) up to 24 ° C without temperate air and fairly high humidity rate (80%).

It should therefore be seen on the plasma side, like the Sharp plasmacluster technique.

Others had already answered that, this only confirms that it is a good track. it therefore seems that the couple:
- “ideal humidity level of XX%” VS “temperature @ 75 ° C” + UV
... is one of the keys to efficiency in destroying viruses.

Sharp proposes to catch viruses in suspension by enclosing them in “clusters” thanks to the contribution of negative ions ...

So, would Sharb guarantee that they destroy the coronaviruses?

There is a very small portable model, suddenly it validates that the techno works, but the RD had to floor ...

What about steam?
Experiment made with steam, in general it would be better to design masks which allow to breathe out through the nose, so that the own viruses of the wearer of the mask do not come to contaminate the air supply, and because this avoids the nasal inspiration reflex, the outgoing air flow (in principle uncontaminated) will clean the airways on the sinus side, in a single operation! Therefore, the mask used as a “respirator” can allow the expulsion of air loaded with deactivated virus (by hot air + plasma treatment). The other side of such masks, would be that the expulsion of air and the accumulation of deactivated viruses, causes an expectoration of the body which would seek to get rid of this micro-biological waste (which would be very desirable ... to decrease viral load!)
From there, it would be well worth 2 different mask designs (or masks whose purpose can be changed:
- dedicated masks as respirators for healthy subjects.
- dedicated masks as respiratory aid for sick subjects.

So yes, 2 circuits would be necessary for these reasons, which are questions of contamination!

I also have an inhaler project (yes, if ...) the difficulty I encountered is the use of plastic not provided to let air flows through at 85 ° C, since particles PCBs and other filth in plastics can poison the user! This is an unexpected side effect appearing in the tests and during the conception (we detect this as an acid odor which gives the reflex to find a response to this unwanted unhealthy effect.

To solve this, I took the neck of a bottle of spring water, I pierced the cap, which allowed me to put a small gauze filter in it:

99AE09CF-4ADC-4E86-8963-747E803CEF43.jpeg

... then to avoid plastic fumes, I lined the sides of the bottle with aluminum:

0EF4F80B-3276-49A5-BB68-9FC2BBD76D3E.jpeg

which both keeps the air at temperature and prevents unwanted plastic particles from coming loose!

I think I will be able to make a video of my complete beta system from May 13th.

The Russians also made regenerable masks ... (not found the source but read on Sputnik-news) There's a lot of research at the moment, and we must salute the always “pioneering” spirit of forum!

In Thailand they disinfect with hydrogen peroxide, it seems that the virus does not like. But according to the statistics, there would be very few cases in the country, proof of this would be that the hospitals would not be overloaded at all (note that I do not establish a causal link, they also force-fed the sun => UV ).

As an indication, the link: https://www.chula.ac.th/news/29789/

I hope you can read the translation (quite long) so put in a spoiler here: (I can't do it)

Teacher. Dr. Sanong Ekkasit, Deputy Director, Technology and Innovation Management Program Chula Graduate School and Lecturer, Department of Chemistry Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn, in collaboration with Associate Professor Wiwat Wachirawongkhawin and the research team of the 'research unit on peripheral equipment, chemistry department, faculty of science, Chulalongkorn University, have designed and developed VQ20 and VQ20 + HP35 hydrogen peroxide sprayers for sterilization. Viruses, bacteria, fungi and fungal spores Which helps prevent infection of medical personnel during the COVID-19 crisis that Thailand is currently experiencing

Dr. Sanong said that the early development of VQ20 and VQ20 + HP35 hydrogen peroxide sprays was only due to the COVID-19 epidemic which creates panic and anxiety among medical personnel which are high risk So interested in inventing a sterilizer in the room with hydrogen peroxide which is used for medical cleaning, hospitals, operating rooms, pharmaceutical factories and food factories can kill molds, viruses, effectively eliminate mold spores

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a standard chemical used to continuously sterilize medical and dental procedures. Since it leaves no residue No need to wash with water after sterilization Environmentally friendly By dissolving in water and oxygen Medical and chemical research work supports safety if used correctly and correctly. Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidizing agent, especially at high concentrations. Limited service life Requires specialized tools Users must be trained in operating safety. Therefore, is not widespread in general disinfection However, in conditions requiring sterility The sterilization process which requires great confidence. Sterilization in the operating room Medical equipment Dental equipment, Pharmaceutical factory, Food factory, Beverage factory Sterilization with hydrogen peroxide is a normal method. In addition, hydrogen peroxide does not damage polymers, fibers, plastics, rubber, metals, etc. According to research results, sterilization and cleaning of the N95 mask must be reused. Can be done up to 20 times without the effectiveness of the mask unchanged. The elastic and the other components of the mask do not deteriorate. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of hydrogen peroxide with technology. VaporizationHydrogenPeroxide / HydrogenPeroxideVapor To disinfect and clean the mask N95 to be reused in case of shortage Therefore, this substance can be sprayed to kill germs and is very safe.

Professor Sanong further explained that Hydrogen peroxide has the potential to effectively kill viruses, bacteria, fungi and fungal spores by creating reactive oxygen species (ROS) during decomposition. ROS destroys the chemical bonds and the structure of proteins, fats and cell walls of viruses, bacteria, fungi and fungal spores. Leaving no harmful chemical residue Sterilization with hydrogen peroxide is therefore a standard method of medical sterilization. Sterilization by atomization with hydrogen peroxide Can eliminate the two bacteria in the air. And bacteria on the surface of the material The atom of hydrogen or hydrogen peroxide that floats in the air will disinfect the air. When the vapors come into contact with the surface of the material Condenses into liquid on the surface of the material Or aerosol particles on the surface of the material Will act immediately as a sterilizing agent on the surface of the material Before decomposition into water and oxygen gas , depending on the decomposition mechanism, certain metals, such as silver, will act as a catalyst. Causes faster decomposition of hydrogen peroxide Steam sterilization of hydrogen peroxide Must provide an appropriate concentration of sterilization atmosphere during the specified exposure period The research team therefore designed and developed the VQ20 atomizer sprayer + HP35 VQ20 + HP35 which sprays hydrogen peroxide less than 5 micrometers which can float in the air for a long time. Evaporation of water creates nanoparticles of hydrogen peroxide. And hydrogen peroxide vapor Used to disinfect the air and on the surface
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/05/20, 02:54

Hello and welcome, I hope in better conditions since time : Wink:
Obamot wrote:In Thailand ... they also force-fed sun => UV).
It doesn't seem to be enough http://www.rfi.fr/fr/am%C3%A9riques/202 ... n-cadavres

The spoiler has been disabled for a long time, it seems to me that you must be one of the few to use it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/20, 10:48

Hydrogen peroxide ... It's oxygenated water ... quite simply!

To say that we disinfect with hydrogen is incorrect: we disinfect more with water than with H2! : Mrgreen:

Off topic
Instead of the spoiler we can use the "off topic" mode
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/20, 12:05

Obamot wrote: Sharp proposes to catch viruses in suspension by enclosing them in “clusters” thanks to the contribution of negative ions ...

For me it is a gadget, the ionization is strongly insufficient to prevent contamination by the air of the room with this kind of device in my opinion ... We had already spoken elsewhere but on an air conditioning ...

By cons in direct inhalation can be ??

Obamot wrote:I also have an inhaler project (yes, if ...) the difficulty I encountered is the use of plastic not provided to let air flows through at 85 ° C (... )

Even if you can breathe air at 85 ° C see 90 ° C (sauna) ... there are risks if it is done continuously.

Debated above: we cannot breathe air at more than 45 ° C durably without health risk, this is the standard for medical respirators (posted above) ... You will not be able to put your heating element at end of the mask (if that was your idea).

By cons in therapeutic mode ??? Breathing air heat at 80-90 ° C for a few minutes ... can be a track to treat patients with covid?

A bit like the nicotine / cigarette that protects against the coronavirus (only 95% of hospitalized patients are non-smokers ...)

Obamot wrote:The Russians also made regenerable masks ... (not found the source but read on Sputnik-news) There's a lot of research at the moment,

Try to find them?

I haven't looked at the patents yet but it must already exist ... if someone wants to search?

Obamot wrote:and we must salute the always “pioneering” spirit of forum!

Thank you :) we are pretty good ... when we don't yell at each other !! : Mrgreen:

ps: I don't know why, but your mask, like you talk about Russians, reminds me of the Chernobyl liquidators : Shock:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/05/20, 13:47

In China we decontaminate buses with UVs https://www.futura-sciences.com/alterna ... ite/80048/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/20, 14:11

Yes already seen above! I even think I posted a Chinese video!

This shows, once again, the effectiveness of UVc on the covid!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/05/20, 16:35

Plasmacluster

Christophe wrote:For me it is a gadget, the ionization is strongly insufficient to prevent contamination by the air of the room with this kind of device in my opinion ... We had already spoken elsewhere but on an air conditioning ...

I thought that too, but I remembered that Asians do everything to satisfy their customers (search for merits) so I bought 2 used (new 600 roros each ...). And I regret not having bought 3 ...
Feedback, it is the whole system which depollutes, hepa filter, washable activated carbon filter, techno plasmacluster, of this set, we can even modulate the charge in negative ions to make a rapid depollution. Use it as a humidifier or not ... result: I no longer have asthma.

Christophe wrote:Even if you can breathe air at 85 ° C see 90 ° C (sauna) ... there are risks if it is done continuously.

Debated above: we cannot breathe air at more than 45 ° C durably without health risk, this is the standard for medical respirators (posted above) ... You will not be able to put your heating element at end of the mask (if that was your idea).

No, there I am not talking about temperature of use, (which I just make sure that it does not drop below 71 ° C, I say elsewhere 75 ° C to 77 ° C) but I give this temperature of 85 ° C relative to the plastic fumes subjected to these temperatures, it is not the same.

Second, it is not a constant temperature air flow. Without wanting to be categorical, it is a kind of misting by evaporation, the air serving as insulation, it is the temperature of the water which is measured (to see soon in my video), and not the air temperature. I personally would not dare to breathe dry air at 85 ° C, there no, it would be untenable.
So if we consider water at 75 ° C, we would have to know the temperature of this steam-laden air and make an Excel sheet to introduce variables. But in any case, the air which will reach the lungs should not cause any damage, the interest is that this air has transported in situ micro water bubbles which will act locally by making small destructive discharges - and which they do. have the required temperature minus the loss during transport (but not much less) - and this will seriously damage and weaken viruses so that they lose competition against the membrane of healthy, living cells. Result, guaranteed sputum (which is proof of an effect ...)

As an example, Futura Sciences (though not my friends) gives these elements:
Futura Sciences wrote:- There are no major contraindications ... as long as you are in good health. On the other hand, some patients but also pregnant women must keep an eye on the temperature. [...]

- The temperature generally fluctuates between 70 ° C and 100 ° C. [...]
https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/q ... ages-1650/

Then, you have to see ...

Christophe wrote:By cons in therapeutic mode ??? Breathing air heat at 80-90 ° C for a few minutes ... can be a track to treat patients with covid?

Anything to denature the membrane of the virus is good to take. I do not doubt for a moment a real effect from 40 ° C, so the recommendations of 45 ° C are not on a mist, we can without further adding 10 ° C, I know many places where the temperature is higher, as in a car that has been parked for 1 hour in full sun in summer, they reach almost 80 ° C and it is still not steam. https://www.lenouvelliste.ch/articles/s ... eil-849773

Christophe wrote:A bit like the nicotine / cigarette that protects against the coronavirus (only 95% of hospitalized patients are non-smokers ...)

lol, we should see what smokers eat too ...

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:The Russians also made regenerable masks ... (not found the source but read on Sputnik-news) There's a lot of research at the moment,

Try to find them?
I haven't looked at the patents yet but it must already exist ... if someone wants to search?

https://fr.sputniknews.com/sci_tech/202 ... roprietes/
0 x