Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum

by Exnihiloest » 03/05/22, 18:07

Macro wrote:You're just a dirty fascist with Poutinesque practices tinged with neo Nazism...

You are the beloved chef Christophe : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

So do as you please...

Personally, I don't even know why you're bored with all these little people... You're at home, you allow them to come and eat at your table... and they spit in the soup that's too salty for their taste... it's up to you...

I don't even call it a table but a trough. To feel comfortable there, there is only the extreme right, which wallows there and splashes everywhere. Ukrainians or provax are their new Jews.
For the others it is not even possible to do cleaning.

Note moderation: defamatory and anti-Semitic remarks, I leave (for the moment) to the reading of all to show the "level"! Users warned!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Obamot » 03/05/22, 19:56

Try again...

19F19EE8-946D-41D1-A091-EE3F170D14B1.jpeg
19F19EE8-946D-41D1-A091-EE3F170D14B1.jpeg (38.41 Kio) Consulté 1000 fois
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/05/22, 20:28

Already sanctioned with a warning... bldina he poops everywhere!
2 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum

by Exnihiloest » 03/05/22, 21:36

Exnihiloest wrote:
Macro wrote:You're just a dirty fascist with Poutinesque practices tinged with neo Nazism...

You are the beloved chef Christophe : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

So do as you please...

Personally, I don't even know why you're bored with all these little people... You're at home, you allow them to come and eat at your table... and they spit in the soup that's too salty for their taste... it's up to you...

I don't even call it a table but a trough. To feel comfortable there, there is only the extreme right, which wallows there and splashes everywhere. Ukrainians or provax are their new Jews.
For the others it is not even possible to do cleaning.

Note moderation: defamatory and anti-Semitic remarks, I leave (for the moment) to the reading of all to show the "level"! Users warned!

Your remark is not credible, my words are the opposite of anti-Semitic. And no one needs to defame you, you did just fine on your own.
The extreme right has always been anti-Semitic, it still is, but it is clear that it is the Ukrainians who are today the main target of their hatred, even more than the Jews. You'd better pull yourself together, make amends, call back the useful idiot of the extreme right who spends his time nazéiffer the Ukrainians and against whom we see no moderation.
Didier didn't miss you!
agriculture / the-garden-of-lazy-garden-more-than-bio-without-fatigue-t13846-24170.html # p495392
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/05/22, 21:53

There is nothing far-right in anyone's remarks here, it's pure defamation which was undoubtedly fueled by Guy via personal messages (revenge? I only see that, I don't drooled over his PMs... he was unable to tell you things to your face!)

The extreme right, for the most part, is what the puppet government of Macron, president of the banking and financial world, represented and “crazy money to be made with pharmas” (money stashed who knows where), since he coerced-forced the people of France to inject themselves with gene therapy in violation of international law and the Nuremberg Code and who enacted draconian laws... His practices are coupled with a criminal policy which consisted in preventing people from getting treatment... And among those who make these shameful accusations, I did not see many who spoke out against these scandalous and unprecedented practices during the 5th republic...

In the voices of the opposition, the leitmotif was clear, it was: "Everything but Macron", which led many French people to vote for any candidate who could block him. It does not mean that this forum be decked out with any political label...
If Mélenchon had been in the second round, the forum would have been labeled as a ”awful mark of leftists”.

Blédina bla-bla-bla, always this irrepressible need to take revenge in anything....

PS: same observation with the conflict caused by the USA/NATO, anyway you never understood anything about these deep subjects.
Last edited by Obamot the 03 / 05 / 22, 22: 12, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/05/22, 22:11

Obamot wrote:There is nothing far-right in anyone's comments here, it's defamation.

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/05/22, 22:17

Yes of course, to denounce draconian measures, to point the finger at neo-Nazis is to be “far right” for you Image

Impressive! You have always been champion of discernment your glues!

Image Image Image

You voted Macron I hope! That way the table will be complete...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/22, 09:10

And hop there, one more, 7 days of vacation for Izentrop following this defamatory message: health-pollution-prevention / covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-5260.html

izentrop wrote:I had already posted, but obviously the truth is the least of your worries : Twisted: https://www.tf1info.fr/sante/covid-19-d ... 17388.html

Why don't you change the name of forum in EconoloQanon, given the twist, it would be clearer.

My tolerance has a limit, that of your intolerance! 8)
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/05/22, 19:33

Damn bad faith... : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/22, 09:12

End of the ABC wouacances...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"