Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum

by ABC2019 » 04/08/21, 11:53

Christophe wrote:Buy yourself neurons, you're wasting my time ...

which means that you are not able to give a single example of obvious "fuck up" on my part, so ... and besides that you do not even care before you banish me.

Of which act.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/21, 12:00

I just gave you some so you just illustrated live that you were a pain in the ass who did not listen to the arguments of others ...

As you are too stupid to understand I repeat it to you: the messages of this morning in the subject of warming I ask you to stop polluting about the energy intensity and that I had to close!

Oh and then you tire me ... 24h break to start! For any substantiated complaint: https://www.econologie.com/contactez-nous/
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/08/21, 12:27

Christophe wrote:How much do I put in him? : Cheesy:

Perpette. : Mrgreen:
3 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/08/21, 21:47

Cool "boys"
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/21, 13:37

Christophe wrote:Oh and then you tire me ... 24h break to start!

It's up!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/08/21, 19:14

Addressed to GillABC2019
Christophe wrote:Is it unfair and the others are not being punished? But do you realize that you have 6 years of mental age there? : Shock:
[]
The question at the moment is not whether YOU will clear but in HOW LONG will you clear! : Lol:

and yet the Gillou is far from being 6 years old ...

but your formulation will delight him, because it is the same question that torments him on the all-fossil peak.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/08/21, 19:16

ABC2019 wrote:

which means that you are not able to give a single example of obvious "fuck up" on my part, so ... and besides that you do not even care before you banish me.

Of which act.

after 8715 messages posted, Mr. GillABC2019 is frustrated by the appalling censorship against him ...

if you want I can repatriate some of your sophistical blunderings on the Oleocene ...
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/08/21, 19:38

Remundo wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Of which act.

after 8715 messages posted, Mr. GillABC2019 is frustrated by the appalling censorship against him ...

if you want I can repatriate some of your sophistical blunderings on the Oleocene ...

once again, I am not particularly "frustrated" (I can take care of myself elsewhere!), I just ask for a justification of the sanction, which is a minimum in an operation that wants to be democratic.
I point out that Christophe justified the sanction for a rather incomprehensible reason (what I was saying about energy intensity), after a message from me ... who did not speak of energy intensity (subject that he also had) himself brought up earlier in the discussion, I only commented on it).
If you start to justify the exclusion of a forum by what we say about another forum , that would be even more absurd.

In short, all this only confirms that the forums look much more like more or less enlightened micro-despotisms than micro-democracies, including (and above all?) when they are steered by people who cry out about the lack of democracy of our rulers.

We really judge people by their attitude in situations where they have power ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/21, 19:43

ABC2019 wrote:I'm just asking for a justification of the sanction, which is a minimum in an operation that wants to be democratic.

You come back to piss off like a big heavyweight there: health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-4740.html # p458948

Do you know the Minority Repport concept? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I can apply it to you directly!

Others call it "preventive war" ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/08/21, 19:49

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I'm just asking for a justification of the sanction, which is a minimum in an operation that wants to be democratic.

You come back to piss off like a big heavyweight there: health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-4740.html # p458948

Do you know the Minority Repport concept? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I know, but premonitory dreams are not considered valid grounds for accusation in today's societies, as far as I know :). And I don't particularly want to live in a society where they would be ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"