Can the Covid19 be airborne? Via airborne particles? Pollution, pollens, fog

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Can Covid19 be airborne? Via airborne particles? Pollution, pollens, fog

by Janic » 25/02/21, 08:29

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »24/02/21, 20:38
Janic wrote:
Yes, but that we know by heart and nothing has been proven. That said, that doesn't mean that he is wrong.
if humanity had had to wait for "scientific" proofs from its origins, it would not have gone beyond this original stage. Fortunately, "we" did not wait until after!
Except that when I say "nothing is proven", it is neither scientifically nor really otherwise (and for good reason when it comes to 5G, not or little deployed). Note anyway, before getting on your big hair, that I am AGAINST 5G which I find useless, polluting, delusional and stupid.
There is a mix between 5G and Montagnier : Arrowu: hence my reflection on long-awaited scientific evidence. So no reason to get on any big horse.
Personally the 2.3.4.5 G and those which will follow, I do not use it, I simply note that the human technological madness has no limit (I could also have said: human stupidity) but it is also by which it is probably necessary to go!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 25/02/21, 09:00

To those looking for (really) scientific evidence

Concerning areas where lots of parameters are not constant and which will therefore act as so many contaminating variables (°)? it is easy to think for a single moment that we can then have scientific proof establishing a real link of cause and effect!

NB The absence of proof is not proof of the absence.
Too many people here and elsewhere start from the fallacy (it is an erratic posture) which is to claim that, since there is no proof of a cause and effect link between two observed phenomena, it is because 'such a link does not exist!

(°) Variable which cannot materially be isolated and which will therefore interfere with the search by biasing it and thus deprive it of any relevance to the results found
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/02/21, 12:54

Janic wrote:Personally the 2.3.4.5 G and those which will follow, I do not use it ...

Don't you have a cell phone?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/02/21, 14:00

We are no longer in a time where it is the 'narration' that counts, but the 'connexion'..!

Connection is addiction! : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/21, 09:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »25/02/21, 13:54
Janic wrote:
Personally the 2.3.4.5 G and those which will follow, I do not use it ...
Don't you have a cell phone?
If an old clamshell, just in case .... !!!! ie twice a week when I go to training in the evening and it remains open for 2 hours. I believe that for the few years that I have it, I must not have used it more than 2 or 3 times and for emergency only!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/21, 10:28

It was time ... to say it loud and clear ...

This phenomenon, which occurs for the third time in less than a month, is not without consequences on health, particles transporting in particular viruses and other pathogens.

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/03/21, 10:49

including cesium left over from French nuclear tests in the desert of a colonized country.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/21, 10:53

You should be happy: it's the fair return to the polluter sender !! : Mrgreen:

Good other countries have eaten too ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/03/21, 11:02

Christophe "04/03/21, 11:53
You should be happy: it's the fair return to the polluter sender !! : Mrgreen:
Good other countries have eaten too ...
No it saddens me to see that by the inconsistency of some - (all of us) it turns against us at one point or another. : Cry:
Or to use a biblical maxim: "the parents ate the green grapes and their children's teeth were annoyed"
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/21, 11:11

0 x