Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Professor Didier Raoult, supporter of Hydroxychloroquine, from the Covid19 Scientific Council

by Janic » 16/07/21, 10:33

Adrien (ex-nico239) »15/07/21, 21:51 AM
Once the vast majority will be vaccinated, the deaths of those vaccinated can easily pass for deaths that are neither linked to covid nor to the consequences of vaccination but to natural causes.
yep! it will be the fault of the not fresh wild boars! : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Professor Didier Raoult, supporter of Hydroxychloroquine, from the Covid19 Scientific Council

by pedrodelavega » 17/07/21, 20:20

Xavier Azalbert in conference at the ihu.
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/07/21, 20:24

pedrodelavega wrote:Xavier Azalbert in conference at the ihu.

Yes, since he does not talk about medicine, he is totally legitimate having been one of the first to reveal the conflicts of interest that we were talking about here, which earned us the unjustified gibes of some assholes while subsequently they have all been proven to be correct. Anything else, can I?
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/07/21, 20:39

pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Xavier Azalbert in conference at the ihu.

Fortunately you (or any other "funny" people will never go to the IHU, because in the first sentence it would look like this:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Then to the second:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

At the third ...:

Image Image Image Image Image

Then quite quickly ... astonishment would set in:

Image Image Image Image

And in the end everyone would walk away

Pathetic...

Routine...
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 17/07/21, 22:52

Yes, since he does not talk about medicine, he is totally legitimate having been one of the first to reveal the conflicts of interest that we were talking about here, which earned us the unjustified gibes of some assholes while subsequently they have all been proven to be correct. Anything else, can I?
: Arrowd:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Having spent more than half an hour on the phone with Xavier Azalbert, I can assure you that France-Soir is at bay and ready to go all out to continue to exist.
I realized this concretely when I wrote to them to denounce the fake of the Swiss episode where it was advanced via two Twitos that the pandemic had taken off again once we had banned the use of the HQ in Helvétie, which was totally false.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/07/21, 23:47

But it is that he insists the bugger of repugnant and brainless ectoplasm.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/07/21, 02:03

pedrodelavega wrote:

: Arrowd:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Having spent more than half an hour on the phone with Xavier Azalbert, I can assure you that France-Soir is at bay and ready to go all out to continue to exist.
I realized this concretely when I wrote to them to denounce the fake of the Swiss episode where it was advanced via two Twitos that the pandemic had taken off again once we had banned the use of the HQ in Helvétie, which was totally false.

Yes and ?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/07/21, 06:35

This swagger took the infection, but the covid still has not served as a lesson, it is now he who claims to give it. Image
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 18/07/21, 22:43

Would Raoult still have been right?

This time it is Drosten who endorses Raoult's thesis that the covid comes from farms in the fur industry ...

https://www.republik.ch/2021/06/05/herr ... eses-virus
1 x