Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by ABC2019 » 10/07/20, 13:40

VetusLignum wrote:You can always be ironic, the interest of blood thinners on patients with respiratory problems is well known. For example :
https://lactualite.com/actualites/covid ... -patients/

For my part, what I observe is that although you have been on this thread for weeks, you give the feeling of having understood nothing from the start; we're still explaining the basics to you.
So, in some cases, it may be helpful to respond, thinking of the readers who, indeed, may be a little lost.
But it seems obvious to me (to me as to others), that you are not as silly as you seem, and that if you constantly pretend to understand nothing, it is just to confuse each other and disrupt the discussion.

bah for me the basics in general and independently of the Covid, is that we can not draw firm conclusions on statistics obtained in poorly known conditions and with variability in the sample. You obviously agree with me since you attribute the difference in lethality between HCQ + AZT and HCQ alone (20% versus 13% anyway) to the fact that the samples were different and not because of the treatment.

After you seem to be saying that double-blind studies are not necessary, which I do not understand well since precisely as we have just seen the results cannot be interpreted if the populations are not the same - and the double blind studies it is precisely to ensure that the populations are statistically similar.

I do not see well what is tangled in it since it is what you recognized yourself on the example above.

Unless you don't understand what you are explaining yourself?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by VetusLignum » 10/07/20, 13:40

GuyGadebois wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:For my part, what I observe is that although you have been on this thread for weeks, you give the feeling of having understood nothing from the start; we're still explaining the basics to you.
So, in some cases, it may be helpful to respond, thinking of the readers who, indeed, may be a little lost.
But it seems obvious to me (to me as to others), that you are not as silly as you seem, and that you pretend to understand nothing just to confuse each other and disturb the discussion.

You finally understood that he does not care about the mouth of the world, tries to drown the fish, takes people for idiots, asks false questions, completely laughs at the answers and is only there to rot the topic. you will do (as you see fit) as we did for a while: You will not answer him anymore.

It's been a while since, like you, I understood it, but it is also necessary in certain cases to think of the silent readers who really ask themselves certain questions, and to do educational work in spite of everything.
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/07/20, 13:52

VetusLignum wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:For my part, what I observe is that although you have been on this thread for weeks, you give the feeling of having understood nothing from the start; we're still explaining the basics to you.
But it seems obvious to me (to me as to others), that you are not as silly as you seem, and that you pretend to understand nothing just to confuse each other and disturb the discussion.

You finally understood that he does not care about the mouth of the world, tries to drown the fish, takes people for idiots, asks false questions, completely laughs at the answers and is only there to rot the topic. you will do (as you see fit) as we did for a while: You will not answer him anymore.

It's been a while since, like you, I understood it, but it is also necessary in certain cases to think of the silent readers who really ask themselves certain questions, and to do educational work in spite of everything.

I think a neutral reader who does not share your biases will be able to differentiate between polite and explanatory posts and surly posts without any scientific content. : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/07/20, 14:09

ABC2019 wrote:I think a neutral reader who does not share your biases will be able to differentiate between polite and explanatory posts and surly posts without any scientific content. : roll:

Polite, seemingly only, explanatory, never (confused and redundant), empty of any scientific content (but claiming it in an almost sickly manner), always.
2 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 10/07/20, 15:35

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I think a neutral reader who does not share your biases will be able to differentiate between polite and explanatory posts and surly posts without any scientific content. : roll:

Polite, seemingly only, explanatory, never (confused and redundant), empty of any scientific content (but claiming it in an almost sickly manner), always.

100% agree, the impact of his action on the neutral reader is undoubtedly his priority, he has been well trained, and it is sometimes difficult not to fall into his traps.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/07/20, 15:41

VetusLignum wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

100% agree, the impact of his action on the neutral reader is undoubtedly his priority, he has been well trained, and it is sometimes difficult not to fall into his traps.

Apparently, there are only those who pretend to be full of posts that scientists should not be believed because they are all contemptuous and rotten, who also say that my posts are empty of scientific content : Lol: But hey I post here on the studies on the HCQ and AZT, that's all, it does not interest me to continue this kind of sterile discussion which only deflects the discussion of the main subject - namely that 'we are still waiting for the study that would allow us to quantify the interest of these treatments according to the age group and the severity of the symptoms (we've only been waiting for 4 months ...)
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/07/20, 15:42

Blahblahblahhhh .... : roll:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/07/20, 18:03

ABC2019 wrote:[
apparently there are only those who pretend to be full of posts that scientists should not be believed

With all the loggorhée that accompanies this word here, some people better refrain from using it!

I ignore your training, but with the rough stuff that you write, it deserves that you abstain, you and your acolytes :)
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/07/20, 22:55

In Brazil, early treatment with chloroquine in a number of states suggests a decrease in the number of severe cases and in the rate of occupancy of hospital beds.

Secretário da Saúde says that a pandemic desacelerou após o uso da cloroquina
https://www.correiobraziliense.com.br/a ... e0KJx8KeiU

Brazil registered more than 40 new cases of contamination in 000 hours for the third consecutive day. Brazil and the United States account for 24% of the cases of covid-40 in the world.

However, Brazil has opted in many states (not all) for the early treatment of infected patients. The use of chloroquine in the treatment of covid-19 patients with mild symptoms is in fact recommended by the Ministry of Health since May 20, while the State Department of Health and the Brazilian Society of Infectious Diseases had contraindicated the use of the drug in mild cases, deeming it ineffective or even dangerous.

The Brazilian Ministry of Health has therefore freed itself from global and local bans on Chloroquine.
According to Élcio Franco (Executive Secretary of the Ministry of Health), the use of chloroquine in covid-19 patients with mild symptoms is contributing to the decrease in the evolution of the epidemic curve (number of deaths per relative to the number of people infected) in some states and cities.

Hélio Angotti Neto (Secretary of Science, Technology, Innovation and Strategic Contributions), said that there was not yet any quantified evidence. "We have several indications sent by the services, the managers, the researchers and the administrators of hospitals which noted a reduction of the serious cases and the rate of occupation of the hospital beds".

These empirical indications have not yet become scientific publications because the long time of research does not correspond to the urgency of care.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/07/20, 23:38

Hydroxychloroquine Reduces Mortality According to June 30 New York Hospital Study

Risk Factors for Mortality in Patients with COVID-19 in New York City
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 20-05983-z

In patients with COVID-19, advanced age, male, hypotension, tachypnea, hypoxia, impaired kidney function, elevated D-dimer and elevated troponin have been reported. associated with increased hospital mortality and use of hydroxychloroquine has been associated with decreased hospital mortality
1 x