Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by gegyx » 05/04/20, 17:10

Thanks Remundo for putting this compilation of videos.
It is indeed a small summary of all that I could see on my side, and I digested them, and integrated.
This is why sometimes, I pass for an "extreme" spirit ... (ex: in the last case of rivotril ... by assimilating this in this case to a de facto recommended euthanasia)

Let people understand current facts and keep them in mind.
and those of rear guards who still criticize the reliability of whistleblowers, whom they rather consider if their particular opinion is reliable or relevant on the subject!
1 x
not C
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by not C » 05/04/20, 17:19

To better understand why the Chloroquine treatment cannot work within the framework of Discovery, this vast illusion, it is necessary to know that there are two very distinct phases in the disease.
In the first phase, it is a very high fever attack (from my personal experience the heart rate increases vertiginously). There, the virus is present, chloroquine can attack it if the heart holds up.
The second phase arrives much later (9 days for me) when the fever has subsided and there are no more critical symptoms (a simple cough and slight pain in the ribs for me). This phase is called cytokine storm, in fact it seems to be a very sudden runaway of the immune system (maybe combined with a bacterial attack this time, hence the interest of the preliminary treatment of Raoult with an antibiotic supplement), but the viral load in this second phase is practically zero. This is why Raoult says that Chloroquine is useless for late treatment (and besides the cytokine storm is treated with other drugs, that his colleagues of Discovery pretend to ignore it).
2 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/04/20, 17:35

Remundo wrote:it is a compilation of videos that were not originally released by the interested party.
He comments on them, well, not bad.

No opinion, I did not watch. I'm not interested in a guy who claims (among other things) that man has never been to the Moon.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/04/20, 17:40

Remundo wrote:Conclusion: the mortality caused by COVID19 in Marseille is abnormally low, and so much the better.

But alas, even this evidence, these demonstrations that Raoult and his team produce day after day do not seem to shake our decision-makers who continue to mess around, lie, defame, show their bad faith, send their clébards delirious in the media and prove their collusion with the pharmaceutical lobbies which, it is even clearer today, have only one desire, one single goal: "TO GAVER", not to cure, much less cure. A cured patient is no longer a client.
2 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
not C
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by not C » 05/04/20, 20:37

sicetaitsimple wrote:
No opinion, I did not watch. I'm not interested in a guy who claims (among other things) that man has never been to the Moon.

Damn, I hadn't hit it, that's where I got it ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 06/04/20, 00:55

Remundo wrote:Last figures from April 5, 2020
Source IHU COVID19

World:
Confirmed cases: 1 / Deaths reported: 200
Mortality rate: 100 x 64774/1200671 = 5,4% (France was 7,6% on April 2)

APHM (public assistance of Marseille hospitals)
Confirmed cases: 5411 / Deaths recounted: 34
Mortality rate: 100 x 34/5411 = 0,63%

IHU Marseille (Professor Raoult's Hospital)
Confirmed cases: 1962 / Deaths recounted: 7
Mortality rate: 100 x 7/1962 = 0,36%

Conclusion: the mortality caused by COVID19 in Marseille is abnormally low, and so much the better.

Official case fatality rate France 11.48%
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/04/20, 02:08

Announcement France 05/04:
LIVE coronavirus: 8.078 deaths in France, including 357 more in hospitals, the lowest figure in a week.
8.078 people died in France of the coronavirus, including 2.189 in Ehpad *, according to a still provisional assessment.
https://www.20minutes.fr/monde/2754951- ... etats-unis

The penultimate point is 03/04, the highest point corresponds to 4/04:
Covid.JPG
Covid.JPG (88.89 KB) Viewed 1759 times

Ditto but for the bars ... Nice progress in just two days, it sucks dry in nursing homes. Coincidence or decree?
Covid France 06-04.JPG
Covid France 06-04.JPG (110.32 KB) Consulted 1761 times

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 7b48e9ecf6

* 884 deaths in nursing homes on 02/04
https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/c ... dre_143096
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/04/20, 03:10

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:IHU Marseille (Professor Raoult's Hospital)

Conclusion: the mortality caused by COVID19 in Marseille is abnormally low, and so much the better.

Yes, even in Marseille they are not as assertive. And we already wrote it here, I think it's Christophe, the case fatality rate (proportion of deaths linked to the disease) is strongly linked to the screening rate.
In Marseille, mass screening increases the number of positive people. It is therefore logical from an arithmetic point of view that the proportion of deaths is lower. https://madeinmarseille.net/64340-coron ... le-raoult/
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/04/20, 06:45

GuyGadebois wrote:* 884 deaths in nursing homes on 02/04
https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/c ... dre_143096

It does not make sense this jump, they counted all of a sudden all the deaths since the beginning in the Ehpad that they had not listed, they would have to be reassigned to the date when they took place, or more simply assume that they followed the same curve as the others, which amounts to multiplying it by a certain factor.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/04/20, 08:39

izentrop wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:IHU Marseille (Professor Raoult's Hospital)

Yes, even in Marseille they are not as assertive. And we already wrote it here, I think it's Christophe, the case fatality rate (proportion of deaths linked to the disease) is strongly linked to the screening rate.
In Marseille, mass screening increases the number of positive people. It is therefore logical from an arithmetic point of view that the proportion of deaths is lower. https://madeinmarseille.net/64340-coron ... le-raoult/

and when you don't get tested, people die without being attributed to the coronavirus.

the only statistical base not too foolish to calculate a mortality rate is: nb of deaths / nb COVID19 diagnosed.
1 x